The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > British Royals > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 01-02-2013, 05:14 PM
Imperial Majesty
Royal Blogger

Quote:
Originally Posted by cepe View Post
I can see her shopping in Waitrose esp if she is on her way home
So can I. If she's supposedly stuck inside 24/7 because of this sickness, anytime not being sick I imagine she'd want some kind of a fresh air. People in her home town know Catherine, they know her situation and they might just be a little more private about the photos and such.

Old 01-02-2013, 06:39 PM
Nobility

Well, only a few subsequent tweets by the same person (Kate wearing a "puffy body warmer"?) hours after the original tweet, and no confirmation of this sighting have me believing otherwise.

Old 01-02-2013, 06:57 PM
Heir Apparent

A screenshot from the twitter convo the person who spotted Kate has been having with other twitter members about the encounter. Mostly useful for those who don't feel like going through that persons twitter account, this way seems faster to me.
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...&type=1&ref=nf
Old 01-02-2013, 07:09 PM
Heir Apparent

If she was at the grocery store I think it is great that there are no pictures. It is one of those things one should be able to do with out getting snapped and then having total strangers comment on your hair, your makeup, your clothes and your baby bump.
Old 01-02-2013, 07:37 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghost_night554 View Post
A screenshot from the twitter convo the person who spotted Kate has been having with other twitter members about the encounter. Mostly useful for those who don't feel like going through that persons twitter account, this way seems faster to me.
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...&type=1&ref=nf
Many thanks!
Old 01-05-2013, 07:37 PM
Administrator

It's time for a new thread, which can be found here http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums...ml#post1501978.

Thanks to all who posted!

Closed Thread