The Duchess of Cambridge Current Events 2: February 2012-January 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I remember reading about that too. So, yes, that gives them both a lot of points in my book, and maybe even cancels out the fact that she watches some bad reality TV. Like you, I won't watch that kind of program. The concept rings too much of a show that is popular and deals with some sort of housewives. Don't ask. I'm not a TV watcher.
Daria, how many points would the couple get if they watched ACGAS?:D
That would cancel out the other program for sure.
Don't know if they do or not.

Daria, how many points would the couple get if they watched ACGAS?:D
That would cancel out the other program for sure.
Don't know if they do or not.

If they watched ACGaS and DA, there would be no need for points whatsoever, because those shows alone would demonstrate their wonderful taste in television and those who work hard to bring certain roles to life :D.

She's a sensitive and insightful young woman, I'm glad to see people recognizing that. Being in public is never easy, so it's great that she is letting her natural talents be her route into royal service.

Something I find remarkable is how natural the Duchess is in front of the cameras. She's like a born royal in that way, as though she grew up with them there all the time.

she look very ver nice, she s very natural. william was so lucky with this girl. when he back to england??? I can0t wait for see kate with the queen

If they watched ACGaS and DA, there would be no need for points whatsoever, because those shows alone would demonstrate their wonderful taste in television and those who work hard to bring certain roles to life :D.

It would have been nice if someone pointed out to the non-native speakers that ACGaS is probably All Creatures Great and Small and is known as "James Herriot, Dr. med. vet. out of passion" in other countries. :flowers:

It would have been nice if someone pointed out to the non-native speakers that ACGaS is probably All Creatures Great and Small and is known as "James Herriot, Dr. med. vet. out of passion" in other countries. :flowers:
You are right Kataryn. I apoligize!:)

That is a sweet picture. It looks to me that she will be a very loving mom when she has her own children. :)

I believe William has about 5 weeks to go before he returns.

The Duchess did a superb job in Liverpool. HRH has really found her feet and that definitely showed, especially when she was interacting with the children.

HRH the Duchess of Cambridge

Was just over that the British Monarchy checking out the diary section. Kate is now on the searchable list now plus she has her own little photo headshot when you search the court circular.

i don't know if it was already mentioned but the little dog of william and catherine is called lupo.

i don't know if it was already mentioned but the little dog of william and catherine is called lupo.

It's being discussed in the joint current events thread, as it involves both of them. :)

A prediction by Mr. Paul Harrison
Paul Harrison @SkyNewsRoyal
#royal Kate - not expecting any more 'solo' engagements for Kate now until after those with the #queen on March 1st & 8th #katemania

#royal my money is on #kate first visiting her final patronage - @EACH_hospices, then a bit of dib dib dob dob - @UKScouting
k I am DEAD TIRED haven't stopped since 8am this morning so I'm going to relax for now but y'all know me you can't keep me away from here for too long. If I find anymore goodies I'll post.

Last edited:

Thank you so much. Again, lovely and genuine engagement from Catherine. She's truly blossoming in her new role.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom