The Chelsy Davy Thread 6: April-October 2007

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Avalon

Heir Apparent
City
Yerevan
Country
Armenia
Welcome to Part 6 of News and Picture thread of
Chelsy Davy

Part 5 can be found here

Last edited:
i can't agree wt u more.
my body is more like kate's, isn't bad but chelsy's...there's no need to explain it. it's really clear.
but i'm not hopeless, cuz besides kate got wills' heart!!!!:flowers:

Last edited by a moderator:
OMG she look great and PH too

There are some more pictures of the couple at the cricket again on the getty site I'm not sure how to link those.....sorry!

Is the guy with them at the cricket tournament Chelsy's brother? It says he is Shaun here.

Last edited:
CasiraghiTrio said:
Is the guy with them at the cricket tournament Chelsy's brother? It says he is Shaun here.

That's definitely Shaun.
And the other Lady that is always with them is Shaun't girlfriend. They must be dating for some time because I think it's the same girl as in the picture taken about 6-8 months ago.
I'll try to find that picture.

I agree she looks amazing, so tanned and toned. Harry looks good too but it's too bad he tends to burn more than tan, hehe. :rolleyes:

I don't see any evidence of muscle tone. She's only trim because she's so young--she's almost sporting a beer gut. Her arms are ripped, neither are her thighs (I'm still envious of that body though)!

I don't see the beer gut! :lol: If anything, as I see it, she seems to have lost weight. There are old pictures where she looks a bit chunky. I don't see that anymore.
I don't see evidence of body building, but she looks like she does some crunches, maybe some push-up's or very light-weight arm training, maybe even pilates.

yes, she's got a pretty face for sure, but as far as her bod goes....two big boobs , and the rest is normal, nothing impressive in her bod.

Chelsy has a beautiful figure, her smile is a big part of it for sure ;)

She's got another good five years with her body as it is now. I've seen better than her sag and blow up. I can tell that she will be top heavy later in life, I see it happen to the best of them all the time. I've also seen very few women keep their 21-year old body at 31. Or 41. Especially if they enjoy their drink.

Luv2Cruise said:
She's got another good five years with her body as it is now. I've seen better than her sag and blow up. I can tell that she will be top heavy later in life, I see it happen to the best of them all the time. I've also seen very few women keep their 21-year old body at 31. Or 41. Especially if they enjoy their drink.
Well, I doubt Harry would love her any less no matter how many fat cells she adds to her bod. Even if she has to be carried out of the palace in a crane, I'm sure he's a lost cause in love. :lol:

Veroka said:
I agree on that, she's natural and she seems to be very friendly too.
She's very fresh-faced, very natural, as you say. I like Kate too, but one advantage Chelsy has over Kate is that Chelsy is not as polished-looking. Kate is cool, but always gave the impression of fixing up and trying hard to look good for the cameras (hence, the allegations from her critics that she is "fake"). With Chelsy, you don't see any trying or polishing. Sure, she looks good when she goes out to parties and clubs, but then just walking down the street, she doesn't care if she has a hole in her bag or her hair is glued to her face, or the cameras are aimed toward her backside waistline. She just gets on with it and lets them get their pictures. And in fairness to her, she has stopped, it seems, wearing those kinds of jeans that give the perverted press too much view of things. :lol:

christinacg said:
Pics of Chelsy in a red bikini. All I can say is I wish I had her body!
why? she looks like she has taken the "golden corral" theme to heart < ed by Warren > . She needs to muscle up a bit and loose the baby fat, for her health, if anything. She dosen't look very good. I guess that stress. As long as she loves herself, who cares about the public opinion. Whats his name could get better, but as long as he loves her, thats all that matters. I do not know him/them, nor do I care to, too much drama.

Last hoorah for Harry and Chelsy

Chelsy Davy has jetted into London to give a final farewell to her beau Prince Harry.
With the prince due to fly out to Iraq with the Army imminently, Chelsy has vowed to stay as close as possible to him before he leaves.

Last hoorah for Harry and Chelsy | the Daily Mail

How on earth does the Daily Mail know what she's vowed? Honestly, that paper is getting nauseating these days.

Elspeth said:
How on earth does the Daily Mail know what she's vowed? Honestly, that paper is getting nauseating these days.

I agree with you. They are probably writing what is plausible.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom