The Chelsy Davy Thread 6: April-October 2007

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you karla64 and dodo for posting the links to those interesting articles. Chelsy is good for HRH Prince Harry IMO and the more I see her, the more I like her.

Me too, lOSSEAN. Chelsy has grown on me. Will she marry Harry? I don't know, but for now, she is the right one for him.

you're welcome. i like her too. she knows how to repound to harry's love so greatly.and she know how to pass harry's little incidents that always make head-lines.go chesly

it would be a shame if she didn't finish her education. also, i can't see the RF being real happy with her putting her face on a product but then again maybe they don't care.

dodo said:

Daily Star is even more pathetic then most of the other tabloids, and that says a lot. ;)

The Bristol University has denied Chelsy is to study there this year around 2 or 3 months ago, the Daily Star is a bit slow with news, isn't it? :rolleyes:
Chelsy does plan to continue her education, however like many young people (including Prince Harry), she will take a gap year before going to Bristol (or other University).

Last edited:
i think she doesn't care what the RF has to say. she's just going on with her life and does what she wants to. i have to admitt thought that i don't really see her as a cover girl , nor working in the fashion industry.

What a carry-on! (the article has many great pictures)

Prince Harry turns king of the jungle as he treats girlfriend Chelsy Davy to a piggyback through the African bush.

The young royal's Tarzan act was clearly aimed at getting back into Chelsy's good books after being snapped snogging Canadian bargirls last month.
And as the couple enjoyed their romantic sunset caper through the secluded Botswana beauty spot it looked like his plan was working. Safari, so goody!
Just 30 minutes earlier Chelsy, 21, had flown in to join Harry on his three-week break enjoying the Dark Continent's wildlife.
For their first expedition the fun-loving prince whisked her off for a sundowner at the Old Bridge Backpackers bar outside the city of Maun, overlooking a hippo pool. Another guest at the water hole told us: "Harry and Chelsy seemed really happy to be together.

Pictures:
Harry, Chelsy & Shaun
Harry, Chelsy & Shaun 2
Harry, Chelsy & Shaun 3

Harry, Chelsy greet some friends
Harry, Chelsy greet some friends 2
Harry, Chelsy greet some friends 3
Harry, Chelsy greet some friends 4

Harry and Chelsy with their friends 1
Harry and Chelsy with their friends 2
Harry and Chelsy with their friends 3
Harry and Chelsy with their friends 4
Harry and Chelsy with their friends 5

Harry and Chelsy 1
Harry and Chelsy 2
Chelsy with a cute puppy

And the best pictures: :D:wub:
Harry takes Chelsy for a ride
Another picture of the ride

harry001.jpg
harry006.jpg
harry013.jpg

All pictures posted with the permission of the copyright holder - News of the World (newsoftheworld.co.uk)

Cute pictures, Avalon. Harry seems to be such a romantic.

One of the things I like best about Chesley is that she appears very comfortable with herself, very unflappable in the public eye and does not seem to even notice, much less seek out, all the press attention. She might just be the one Harry ends up with.

The most beautiful photos .. chelsy is very beautiful, very natural .. they seem very in love and happy:wub::wub::wub:

Last edited by a moderator:
The young royal's Tarzan act was clearly aimed at getting back into Chelsy's good books after being snapped snogging Canadian bargirls last month.

i hate it when they say stuff like this. :bang: harry and chelsey had clearly moved past those stories. you could see that by the way they carried themselves at the concert.

those are great pics by the way. thanks for sharing.:)

Chelsy to 'move to Leeds' to be near Harry | the Daily Mail

..........The 21-year-old student, who is from Zimbabwe, has applied to take a post-graduate politics degree in the city from next month. Friends say she hopes the step will make the couple, who have been together for three years, closer and enable them to take their relationship to "the next level". ......

One of Avalon's pictures didn't work. I fixed the link for you below.
What a carry-on! (the article has many great pictures)

Prince Harry turns king of the jungle as he treats girlfriend Chelsy Davy to a piggyback through the African bush.

And as the couple enjoyed their romantic sunset caper through the secluded Botswana beauty spot it looked like his plan was working. Safari, so goody!
Just 30 minutes earlier Chelsy, 21, had flown in to join Harry on his three-week break enjoying the Dark Continent's wildlife.
For their first expedition the fun-loving prince whisked her off for a sundowner at the Old Bridge Backpackers bar outside the city of Maun, overlooking a hippo pool. Another guest at the water hole told us: "Harry and Chelsy seemed really happy to be together.

CORRECTED LINK Harry, Chelsy greet some friends 3

Thank you for these pictures, Avalon. The piggyback ones are, indeed, the best of the lot. They are so lucky to have found each other so early in life and I can totally imagine them spending their whole lives together. They seem so perfectly compatible, don't they? Harry has found for himself a better woman than I could have ever imagined for him. In this case, reality is truly better than any fiction. Fiction could never make up a better suited pair than these two lovers.

i think she doesn't care what the RF has to say. she's just going on with her life and does what she wants to. i have to admitt thought that i don't really see her as a cover girl , nor working in the fashion industry.

I agree with you, dodo. I hope we are right because it would be sad to see such an intelligent woman as Chelsy taking some yah-yah fashion job.

What is true, Leeds or Bristol? I suppose Leeds, as the Daily Mail is now backing it up. Why on earth would she have trouble getting in Bristol, though? I thought she was a "top grade" student at Cape Town. They make it sound like she wasn't good enough to get in Bristol and chose instead the "party" school.

Last edited:
You all are very welcome! :)
I enjoyed posting the pictures of the couple.

Thanks forr fixing the link, CasiraghiTrio. :flowers:
Bristol University denied Chelsy will be studying there (at least this year). I doubt her non attndance of Bristol has anything to do with Chelsy's academical merits (and yes, she had graduated with top grades), it was said at the time she wanted to take a gap year, before going on with her education and career.

I dount it will be School of Politics and International, since she has Bachelor's in Economics.
I'm not sure she will be moving to Leeds at all, to tell the truth. This wouln't be the first time Media reports of Chelsy's supposed move to England to 'save', 'continue', 'strengthen' or 'cement' their relationships. :)

I dount it will be School of Politics and International, since she has Bachelor's in Economics.
:
I thought it was PPE - Politics, philosophy?, economics

Oliver Marre in the Observer said the course she turned down at Bristol was in politics: here.
But the Daily Mail, I guess, started the PPE claim, saying she studied PPE at Cape Town: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/femail/article.html?in_article_id=411841&in_page_id=1879 (they also say the Bristol place was for politics)

I had a look on Wikipedia: Chelsy Davy and it bothers me that the writer of this article does not cite their Economics claim. I know the Daily Mail is a questionable source, but at least it's a source. :ermm:

From what I know she set a PPE at University of Cape Town.

It's interesting, I've always thought she studied Economics/Accounting at the University of Cape Town.
Thanks for correcting CasiraghiTrio and kpusa1981. :flowers:

Chelsy's ER Dash
Chelsy's dash for surgery

Prince Harry’s girlfriend Chelsy Davy was rushed to hospital for an appendix op yesterday.
Chelsy, 21, collapsed in agony just after breakfast at her home in Cape Town, South Africa, and was taken to the city’s Christian Barnard Hospital where doctors immediately rushed her in to theatre.
Blonde Zimbabwean Chelsy was said to have been shaken last night.
Pals told how later she was sitting up in bed joking with hospital staff after surgery.

So one is allowed to talk about Chelsey on this forum, but Kate Middleton, at the present holidaying with her boyfriend, is a persona non grata here. Very interesting.

Chelsy Davy is the current girlfriend of Prince Harry, which can be proved by many recent pictures we had of them.

Kate Middleton is the former girlfriend of Prince William. We have no evidence they are back together, apart from articles in newspapers well-known for easily making up things. If we had even one little picture of Kate Middleton and Prince William together (recent picture, that is), her thread in the British Forums would be re-opened.

But for now, if you want to discuss Kate Middleton, you must do so in the Royals' ex-partners thread.

Last edited:
I'm sure Chelsy will have a good time at Leeds, it's a fantastic university and an amazing city. In many ways this university has it all.

One of the things I like best about Chesley is that she appears very comfortable with herself, very unflappable in the public eye and does not seem to even notice, much less seek out, all the press attention. She might just be the one Harry ends up with.
It's funny you should say that because my opinion of Chelsy over the last 6 months or so has really altered, mainly for the reasons you stated. I used to find her something of a flake and thought there was very little to her. However, unlike others, she's stayed the same she always was and hasn't tried to change herself to "fit" in. Whether she's the one, who knows?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom