The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > British Royals > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 05-06-2007, 11:01 PM
Courtier

Does anyone know when Chelsy is suppose to return to Africa? Or, is she going to just stay on until her term starts at Bristol?

Old 05-07-2007, 10:41 AM
Gentry

http://www.isifa.com/tools/get_preview.php?idp=14134586

This picture shows a pretty good shot of a ring, i wonder if its the one Harry gave to Chelsey

Thanks for the pics Avalon, they sure make a cute couple.

Old 05-07-2007, 06:17 PM
Nobility

Daily Mail reports Bristol Univ says she is not going to be attending school there:
Forget Wills and Kate - it's Harry who's found love | the Daily Mail

I hope we don't see Chelsy falling into the same mistake Kate did: jobless, partying, with no plans.

Interesting article, very pro-Chelsy. I guess DM is switching its attention to the next likely princess.
Old 05-08-2007, 11:51 AM
Commoner

i think CD is more interesting than KM
Old 05-08-2007, 12:57 PM
Commoner

She is nice! I like the photos from Chelsy (and Harry) It's a nice couple!
Old 05-08-2007, 11:12 PM
Courtier

So what is the tabloids saying that CD is going to do in England, if she really isn't going to Bristol University?
Old 05-09-2007, 07:59 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by HRH Kimetha
So what is the tabloids saying that CD is going to do in England, if she really isn't going to Bristol University?
Maybe get a job in England.
Old 05-09-2007, 09:11 PM
Nobility

i think she is cute and unpretentious...good for harry :)
Old 05-19-2007, 05:18 PM
Heir Apparent

Prince's Girlfriend To Cut Short Trip

Prince Harry, told he can't be with his men in Iraq and to cut down the partying in London, got some good news: his girlfriend will spend the summer with him.
Chelsy Davy, 21, has canceled a portion of her global trip to spend the next few months with the prince, the Sun reported Friday. She had been scheduled to fly from London to Mexico before the end of May.
Queen Elizabeth: "I cannot lead you into battle, I do not give you laws or administer justice but I can do something else, I can give you my heart and my devotion to these old islands and to all the peoples of our brotherhood of nations." God, Save The Queen!
Old 05-20-2007, 07:03 AM
Heir Apparent

Note: The whole article is made of one word, 'thrilled', which Chelsy is alleged to have written on her alleged facebook account.

Chelsy is 'thrilled' at Harry's Iraq ban

Prince Harry may have been devastated to learn he would not be serving on the front line in Iraq - but at least one person has taken the news well.
Chelsy Davy was "thrilled" to learn Army chiefs had banned her 22-year-old boyfriend from the war zone for fear it would be too dangerous. She gave away her feelings on a page on social networking website Facebook only accessible to her friends.
Queen Elizabeth: "I cannot lead you into battle, I do not give you laws or administer justice but I can do something else, I can give you my heart and my devotion to these old islands and to all the peoples of our brotherhood of nations." God, Save The Queen!
Old 06-10-2007, 12:30 PM

Still recent enough to be current events, I suppose....
click
Tanned and rosy, the happy couple *watching* (or not) a Cricket World Cup match in St. Peter's, Antigua.
Oh right, the source of the photo is Majesty, from my own collection.
Old 06-10-2007, 02:55 PM
Imperial Majesty

How sweet, not a care in the world and so happy together.
Old 06-10-2007, 03:11 PM
Aristocracy

Hmmm....I wonder what Chelsy would say if she saw a picture of the barmaid Harry was chatting up this weekend in Calgary. It was in one of Canada's national papers. Apparently they talked a lot and when Harry left he gave her a kiss on the cheek. He seemed to be quite taken with her. Will he be back next weekend? Or is it just that she looked a lot like Chelsy?
Old 06-10-2007, 03:32 PM
Courtier

I find Chelsy a very interesting and smart lady. She managed to get a double major at Cape Town University in Philosophy (study of logical & critical thought), Politics (international relations & economic policy), and Economics (the effects of globalisation), and is suppose to start in 8/07 @ Bristol to get her Postgraduate Degree in Politics. She seems to have impeccable manners, and although her skirts are very short (she has nice legs) she always sits like a lady.
Old 06-11-2007, 07:10 AM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by lyndaW
I find Chelsy a very interesting and smart lady. She managed to get a double major at Cape Town University in Philosophy (study of logical & critical thought), Politics (international relations & economic policy), and Economics (the effects of globalisation), and is suppose to start in 8/07 @ Bristol to get her Postgraduate Degree in Politics. She seems to have impeccable manners, and although her skirts are very short (she has nice legs) she always sits like a lady.
Agree on all counts. She is a very good role model to young women in these respects.
Old 06-11-2007, 08:16 AM

I agree about her legs! Great legs on that lassie, and a good brain on her beautifully tanned shoulders too! I think she is a good match for any guy, but especially Harry needs a strong woman like her, to slap him behind the ears and bring him down a peg when he needs it, and of course give him a kissy when he deserves/*earns* it....
Old 06-11-2007, 11:45 PM
Nobility

Post Chelsy Davy News and Pictures 6: April 2007-

Quote:
"Cape Town University in Philosophy (study of logical & critical thought), Politics (international relations & economic policy), and Economics (the effects of globalisation)",How do know this?
Old 06-12-2007, 12:39 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by kpusa1981
"Cape Town University in Philosophy (study of logical & critical thought), Politics (international relations & economic policy), and Economics (the effects of globalisation)",How do know this?
I googled it, and all kinds of articles came up. I took the most reliable ones, probably because her father Charles has been in the news so much, and she has been dating Prince Harry
Old 06-12-2007, 06:07 PM
Nobility

Quote:
I find Chelsy a very interesting and smart lady. She is suppose to start in 8/07 @ Bristol to get her Postgraduate Degree in Politics.
the last article I read said Bristol U is denying that she attending the school.
Old 06-12-2007, 07:07 PM
Imperial Majesty

Do you have a link for that article, ap3? Sounds as though it might be interesting.

Tags
chelsy davy