The Chelsy Davy Thread 5: September 2006-April 2007

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
well she probably already knew awile ago that he was being sent to Iraq. Plus its not like he's leaving tomorrow so she still can see him off. Should she feel sorry that she has friends and wants to spend some time with them after 4 years of hard university work. Harry is probably too busy preparing with his squad to spend time with Chelsy.

sara1981 said:
Harry's off to war...while Chelsy's off to party
Didn't anyone tell her that she is now supposed to dress in black and sit at home weeping. :rolleyes:

For goodness sakes he hasn't even left the country yet! :bang:

And he won't leave for several months.

Carnival is an annual event. I'm sure Chelsy was following long-made plans.

I think she will keep a lower profile once Harry is actually gone but I expect the papparazzi won't leave her alone at any rate. Heaven forbid anything happens to the boy, she will always be the "would-be bride" and 'of interest' for the rest of her life!

Carnival in Brazil was AWSOME this year ;)
smart girl :cool:
Rio is a beautiful place, you can have SO MUCH FUN without spending too much money.

No one knows when he is leaving and I think she will come to see him before he goes if he goes.

Skydragon said:
Didn't anyone tell her that she is now supposed to dress in black and sit at home weeping. :rolleyes:

Exactly! :flowers: Skydragon, apparently Chelsy is supposed to put her entire life on hold for the next 2 1/2 months until Harry leaves with his regiment. :ROFLMAO:

Skydragon said:

:) Besides, he and his regiment will not get more busy as they prepare for their assignment. Still so much to learn and do before that big day of departure. He may not have that much time to doddle and party as before. It is probably work and work and more work. Not to sound too crass, but the US troops give a donation of "themselves" in case they die over in the war. Does the British troops do the same? (Such a yucky question, but still wonder and if Harry may also do the same. Modern war prepares the fighting man for everything and allows him to leave a little behind. Warren--is this an okay question?)

HRH Kimetha said:
It is probably work and work and more work. Not to sound too crass, but the US troops give a donation of "themselves" in case they die over in the war. Does the British troops do the same? (Such a yucky question, but still wonder and if Harry may also do the same.
No British troops don't make such a provision. Under British law, the wife/girlfriend has no legal right to such donations if their partner/husband is dead.

surely she have a great body

Last edited by a moderator:
That picture of them with their heads together is so cute. :wub:

HRH Kimetha said:
Well, it appears they got it wrong as both she and the prince are in the Caribbean together as of today, unless the article I read is wrong, too!
Weird. Does the Daily Mail always "jump the gun" like that? I'll bet it's the editors pushing for the deadlines.The reporters out there getting the info. try to convince them, maybe, but just go along because they want their paychecks.:rolleyes:

CasiraghiTrio said:
Weird. Does the Daily Mail always "jump the gun" like that? I'll bet it's the editors pushing for the deadlines.The reporters out there getting the info. try to convince them, maybe, but just go along because they want their paychecks.:rolleyes:

Yes it does, the Daily Mail loves to bash celebs.

Time to close this thread.
The new thread for the current events of Chelsy Davy can be found here.

Thanks to everyone, who contributed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom