The Chelsy Davy Thread 5: September 2006-April 2007

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
LadyS said:
South Africa doesn't have a transport system, well at least not one that any European traveller would recognise.

The bus systems are few and far between and generally the minibus taxis have taken over. Durban, Jo'burg and Cape Town have bus systems in the city centres but most local towns (like Benoni for instance) don't have public transport. The minibus taxis are privately owned.

The trains are few and far between and while they are trying to set up the "Gautrain" which will be a link between most major cities in Gauteng (the old Transvaal province) we certainly don't have a Metro or Underground system. The majority of people own a car or travel by car.

Basically if you visit South Africa and want to get around safely you will have to hire a car.

Thank you for the information. I didn't realize that South Africa has no real public transport sytsem. anyway, it's not so difficult understanding the tube in London... thus I believe the media made the story up.

Not a problem! :)

A lot of South Africans manage to figure out the Underground. I have plenty of friends and family who cope quite well and don't even own a car anymore now that they live in London.

I suppose if it is not something you are used to it could be daunting but not impossible. ;)

Bruno press has new pix of Chelsy.

The dress is OK (probably very trendy, but I personally find it a little shapeless), but I really dislike the boots [again, I'm sure they are very trendy but I think they don't go with the dress, look very worn, and are a strange length (something between ankle boots and knee highs)]
http://www.brunopress.nl/fotoweb/GridNormal.fwx

CHELSY RETURNS TO AFRICA AFTER A BUSY WEEK WITH HARRY

After a week spent catching up with long-distance love Prince Harry, Chelsy Davy put on a brave face as she jetted out of Gatwick airport en route for her South African home on Monday.
The 21-year-old met up with her boyfriend of almost three years last Friday night when the fun-loving pair headed out to the exclusive Mayfair bar Mahiki. There, according to onlookers, they were soon deep in conversation while enjoying the bar's extensive range of cocktails. The duo continued their social whirl throughout the week, stepping out to the Cuckoo Club the following evening with Harry's army pals, and capping off Chelsy's ten-day visit with an outing to the popular Embassy club.

Pictures:
Chelsy Davy at the airport
Chelsy Davy at the part (earlier the week)

Pictures, posted by °º°Manoela°º° at Prince Harry current events thread.
Chelsy Davy and Prince Harry
Chelsy Davy at the airport

Last edited:
I like her look at the airport so so so much more than her look at night time. She looks 100% better.

Her style stills almost the same for me. And I think its nice, shows that she doesn't care for what people say about her and she's not trying to change to please everyone.
She recycles her closes a lot, oh yeah she's a mortal :lol:

what a trifty rich girl , recycles her clothes a lot good for her very down to earth unlike others like attentions.

^I'd be mad too if he was two hours late! Interesting article; thanks for posting.

2 hours late AND she had flown in from another continent to spend time with him! I'd expect him to want to spend as much time with me as possible.

Animal Rights Leaders Attack Prince Harry's Girlfriend For Advocating African Hunting
EXCLUSIVE: CHELSY UNDER FIRE FOR JOINING BIG GAME BASH

Prince Harry's girlfriend Chelsy Davy was blasted by animal rights campaigners last night - for attending a convention promoting big game hunting in Africa.
The 21-year-old - whose father made his £20million fortune charging people thousands of pounds to shoot elephants, leopards and other exotic species in her home country of Zimbabwe - was among the guests at the Safari Club International event in Reno, Nevada.​

Well, at least the Reno mystery is solved now, I guess.

For Chelsy to put her name - and the mark of the Royal Family - to that is disgraceful. The British public will be disgusted."

OMG !!!!!!!! Chelsy and Harry got married !!!! Chelsy is a member of the royal family !!!!! augh this is what happens when I go off line for a day. So what is there title ? any kids yet? Can someone post a picture of her wedding dress ?

These people make me embrassed to be a vegetarian.

Oppie said:
Chelsy and Harry got married !!!! Chelsy is a member of the royal family !!!!! augh this is what happens when I go off line for a day.

In a joint communique from Buckingham Palace and Clarence House: It is a pleasure to announce that HRH Prince Henry of Wales has married Miss Chelsy Davy. Both the Prince and his wife would like to apologize to the press for the short notice, but they have been waiting for some time for Oppie to take a day off from the internet and this was the window they have been waiting for

In a joint communique from Buckingham Palace and Clarence House: It is a pleasure to announce that HRH Prince Henry of Wales has married Miss Chelsy Davy. Both the Prince and his wife would like to apologize to the press for the short notice, but they have been waiting for some time for Oppie to take a day off from the internet and this was the window they have been waiting for

:cry: but.....but I stayed up all night making them a home made quilt as a wedding gift.

Well, you have up to three (or is it six?) months after the wedding to send a gift, so just finish up the hems of your endangered-species-pelt quilt and send it along!

Oppie said:
:cry: but.....but I stayed up all night making them a home made quilt as a wedding gift.
Let us know the next time you are going to be off line, that is obviously when they will have the baby!

Skydragon said:
Let us know the next time you are going to be off line, that is obviously when they will have the baby!

Oppie, wait at least 9 months, okay?

CHELSY RAVEY

Exclusive: While Harry's away his girl goes out to play
AS Harry the Prince of Parties left a nightclub with two mystery brunettes after a 12-hour bender, his feisty girlfriend Chelsy Davy was having some fun of her own.​

I just wonder what is going to happen to Chelsy in her round the world trip. She will have a good time because she is nearly famous being Harry's girlfriend. That will open up doors to her.:)

im sorry, has chelsy graduated already?

So she's not even in England to see Harry go into Iraq. You can certainly see where the love is.

Looks like both of them were having fun - apart from each other.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom