The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > British Royals > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 10-13-2006, 07:35 PM
Gentry

Quote:
Originally Posted by cd_1
uh i dont get it.What kind of pictures?
naked photos or at least quite compromising photos

Old 10-15-2006, 07:48 PM
Courtier

Apparently Chelsy is moving to England, according to the royalist.

http://www.theroyalist.net/content/view/1319/1/

We'll see what happens....

Old 10-15-2006, 08:45 PM
Nobility

Post Chelsy Davy News and Pictures 5: September 2006 -

Quote:
Originally Posted by gabby_windsor
naked photos or at least quite compromising photos
Actually what I understand is that the pictures were artsy but taken a few years back (2-3 may be 4 years ago) and were not naked or anything like that.
Old 10-15-2006, 10:39 PM
Courtier

If, we can believe the royalist, that is. Even if Chelsy moves, I still doubt that this relationship will last long. She kind of hangs on to him, from what we can see.
Old 10-16-2006, 12:14 AM
Commoner

Article and photos of Chelsy's party

http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2-2006480077,00.html

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/liv...n_page_id=1773
Old 10-16-2006, 06:50 AM

how sweet harry went 2 chelsy's 21st bday party the theme was the 20's can someone post some picts thanks

cheers
Old 10-16-2006, 12:21 PM
Heir Apparent

Prince Harry's Chedda Cheese
Prince Harry's Girlfriend Is As Daft As A Brush

It was revealed at Chelsy Davy’s 21sy birthday party in Cape Town that her boyfriend Prince Harry has nicknamed her ‘Dubya’ as he believes she is as thick as the current US president.
At Chelsy’s 1920’s themed birthday bash friends revealed how the blonde believed that woolly mammoths still existed as well and some other serous blunders
Queen Elizabeth: "I cannot lead you into battle, I do not give you laws or administer justice but I can do something else, I can give you my heart and my devotion to these old islands and to all the peoples of our brotherhood of nations." God, Save The Queen!
Old 10-16-2006, 02:04 PM
Courtier

alleyesonarmani & Avalon, thanks for the articles. And this is the girlfriend of Prince Harry, who is 3rd in line to the British throne?? I am outraged at some of the things in those articles. I didn't like her before, but now, I have no respect for her whatsoever. She is supposed to be an intelligent college student, and she was asking about mammoths and buffalo, she gets wasted probably on a daily basis, has numerous car accidents. Please, somebody needs to slap some cold water on Harry's face and give him a hear to heart talk.
Old 10-16-2006, 06:34 PM
Courtier

I'm so disapointed, now chelsy seems to me that type of blondes with big
boobs and no brain, some men like it...
she made me remember jessica simpson's commentaries lol
Old 10-16-2006, 07:26 PM
Serene Highness

I like her more now! She seems like one of those girls who is probably book smart but when it comes to common sense, she as none! I have friends like that. Heck, I'm like that! Her friends make her sound like a really fun girl, who's obviously crazy about Harry. I hope when she moves to the U.K. things work out for them.
Old 10-17-2006, 01:39 AM
Courtier

Well I have to agree, in my book Chelsy has gone down a few pionts since I read these articles. But I have to give her credit! She would be the kind of girlfriend I would call to go out to a club but I certainly wouldn't want her as my science partner.

I think Harry will get tired of the dumb act sooner or later. After all, Nick Lachey did! Can you just imagine if they got married and they are at a state dinner in Denmark and she asked the waiter if what she has on her plate is Buffalo or Mammoth? In another world, without protocol I could just see Crown Princess Mary laughing her right out of the palace.
Old 10-17-2006, 10:27 AM
Aristocracy

Wow. I wanted to give Chelsy a chance - give her the benefit of the doubt, so to speak... I thought that instead of judging her by her appearance, I'd wait to see if there were other reports talking about how smart, knowledgeable, kind, charitable, etc. she is. But now I just think she's an idiot. Oh, Harry.
Old 10-17-2006, 01:26 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZandraRae
alleyesonarmani & Avalon, thanks for the articles. And this is the girlfriend of Prince Harry, who is 3rd in line to the British throne?? I am outraged at some of the things in those articles. I didn't like her before, but now, I have no respect for her whatsoever. She is supposed to be an intelligent college student, and she was asking about mammoths and buffalo, she gets wasted probably on a daily basis, has numerous car accidents. Please, somebody needs to slap some cold water on Harry's face and give him a hear to heart talk.
Be careful with the stuff in newspapers - we know that more then 50% of them is the sign of the author's imagination!
I didn't particularly like Chelsy but I must admit I somehow grow on me. She seems just the ordinary 20+ girl (not every 20+ giril, of course). Prince Harry is obviously comfortable with her, so there must be something about her!
Queen Elizabeth: "I cannot lead you into battle, I do not give you laws or administer justice but I can do something else, I can give you my heart and my devotion to these old islands and to all the peoples of our brotherhood of nations." God, Save The Queen!
Old 10-17-2006, 01:54 PM
Courtier

Yes, I know that alot of the newspapers are lying, but we have seen pictures of her drunk and whatnot. I still do not care for her.
Old 10-17-2006, 02:15 PM
Administrator

I don't care for Chelsy and I must admit I don't see her as a Princess of Great Britain... BUT she is a private citizen and until she gets a ring, and marries Harry she can do and act however she deems fit.
Old 10-17-2006, 03:17 PM
Gentry

Quote:
Originally Posted by kpusa1981
Actually what I understand is that the pictures were artsy but taken a few years back (2-3 may be 4 years ago) and were not naked or anything like that.
I remember my mother telling me even when I was quite young, that I should be careful with my image on camera and video because you never know where you will end up in life. That has always stuck with me. I think that is a point more mothers should make.
Old 10-17-2006, 07:18 PM
Royal Highness

Seems to me, the taboids haven't made up their minds on how to tag Chelsy:
- bosom blonde (a la Pamela Anderson)
or dumb/dizzy blonde (a la Jessica Simpson)
or kniving sexpot
or brainy beauty
Old 10-17-2006, 07:44 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laviollette
She's like Sarah-in-waiting, imo. The BRF are not going through that again.
Oh gosh, they certainly don't need another Fergie! That's for sure!!
Old 10-17-2006, 08:46 PM
Royal Highness

Oh, come on! Sarah wasn't that bad. She was definitely interesting. And seriously, not that the royals by birth made them any more saintly. Just about every one of BRF has been accused of one wrong or another.
Old 10-17-2006, 09:11 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by HRHAmy
Well I have to agree, in my book Chelsy has gone down a few pionts since I read these articles. But I have to give her credit! She would be the kind of girlfriend I would call to go out to a club but I certainly wouldn't want her as my science partner.

I think Harry will get tired of the dumb act sooner or later. After all, Nick Lachey did! Can you just imagine if they got married and they are at a state dinner in Denmark and she asked the waiter if what she has on her plate is Buffalo or Mammoth? In another world, without protocol I could just see Crown Princess Mary laughing her right out of the palace.
That makes a lot of sense HRHAmy, but in the meantime what does that say about Harry then?

He seems to be just fine with it and he chooses to be in that relation with her regardless the tags the media seems to be putting on her.

If she's really that dense, then what does it say about him? He's choosing to be with her, no one is forcing him to do anything against his will.

At some level I guess they are a good fit for one another (so far...)

Tags
chelsy davy