The Chelsy Davy Thread 5: September 2006-April 2007

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I do hope that Harry will come to his senses and end it with Chelsy. No offense, there is just something about her I don't like. Plus, her family is trouble, just the thing the BRF doesn't need. As for him marrying Chelsy without the queen's consent, I don't think he would. Isn't he close to her or something?? (I read it somewhere)

I can't imagine the Queen not approving anyone who came to the point of marrying anyone of her grandchildren. By the time the relationship progresses to engagement, the person would have already passed all kinds of checks by the family and the Queen's "consent" must only be a formality by then.

Looks like Kate Middleton is not the only one, who has a fan site. :lol:
Here is one for Chelsy Davy, and I must admit it looks even more impressive!

http://www.chelsydavy.com/

>> Royally ****** <<
Ex dreams of a Harry-Chelsy wedding

More good news for the Royal Family. An ex
boyfriend of Prince Harry's lady Chelsy has
been telling friends about a certain set of
"artistic photographs" he has of her. But
they shouldn't be too worried - he's not
about to sell them to the tabloids. He's
waiting until that much hoped for day when
Harry takes Chelsy up the aisle.

www.popbitch.com

uh i dont get it.What kind of pictures?

I wish the young lady well. I am sure it is hard dating one of the world's richest and well-known bachelors. But from what I can tell, the tabloids and other print journalism, Harry is a wild and fickle sort of guy. If he founds himself something more appealing he'll go for it I am sure. I do not see Chelsy Davis being the last girlfriend of Harry of Wales. However, father like son, he may end up back with her in 30 years.

Akilah said:
I wish the young lady well. I am sure it is hard dating one of the world's richest and well-known bachelors. But from what I can tell, the tabloids and other print journalism, Harry is a wild and fickle sort of guy. If he founds himself something more appealing he'll go for it I am sure. I do not see Chelsy Davis being the last girlfriend of Harry of Wales. However, father like son, he may end up back with her in 30 years.

Or, if he is really in love with her and if it's really serious, he may not wait for that long and be with her in the first place. :rolleyes: :)

I guess you said it, we know about Prince Harry from the tabloids. And the tabloids want the wild and the saint one.

Avalon said:
Or, if he is really in love with her and if it's really serious, he may not wait for that long and be with her in the first place. :rolleyes: :)

I guess you said it, we know about Prince Harry from the tabloids. And the tabloids want the wild and the saint one.
Great response Avalon,

I most certainly agree with you. I think that Harry may have a bit of the 'Wild Child' in him, but certainly not to the extent that the media portrays it.

Also, Harry has been definitely concentrating on his military career this year, and he isn't being given proper credit for that or for the fact that he's quite calmed down. The media seems to prefer to exaggerate Harry's behaviour in a negative way as much as possible. I'm sure they'll extend this negative slant to Chelsy also, so we might as well prepare ourselves for it.

In the meantime, I would like to say 'Bully for Harry'! It's refreshing to see a young man not afraid to show his feelings for his girlfriend and admit to the vulnerability of being in love. I think Chelsy is very lucky, and possibly Prince Harry may be also. ;)

Harry seems to love Chelsy very much, i guess they will still be boyfriend and
girlfriend for a long time...

Chelsy Davy News and Pictures 5: September 2006 -

gabby_windsor said:
naked photos or at least quite compromising photos
Actually what I understand is that the pictures were artsy but taken a few years back (2-3 may be 4 years ago) and were not naked or anything like that.

If, we can believe the royalist, that is. Even if Chelsy moves, I still doubt that this relationship will last long. She kind of hangs on to him, from what we can see.

how sweet harry went 2 chelsy's 21st bday party the theme was the 20's can someone post some picts thanks

cheers

Prince Harry's Chedda Cheese
Prince Harry's Girlfriend Is As Daft As A Brush

It was revealed at Chelsy Davy’s 21sy birthday party in Cape Town that her boyfriend Prince Harry has nicknamed her ‘Dubya’ as he believes she is as thick as the current US president.
At Chelsy’s 1920’s themed birthday bash friends revealed how the blonde believed that woolly mammoths still existed as well and some other serous blunders

alleyesonarmani & Avalon, thanks for the articles. And this is the girlfriend of Prince Harry, who is 3rd in line to the British throne?? I am outraged at some of the things in those articles. I didn't like her before, but now, I have no respect for her whatsoever. She is supposed to be an intelligent college student, and she was asking about mammoths and buffalo, she gets wasted probably on a daily basis, has numerous car accidents. Please, somebody needs to slap some cold water on Harry's face and give him a hear to heart talk.

I'm so disapointed, now chelsy seems to me that type of blondes with big
boobs and no brain, some men like it... :ermm:
she made me remember jessica simpson's commentaries lol

I like her more now! She seems like one of those girls who is probably book smart but when it comes to common sense, she as none! I have friends like that. Heck, I'm like that! Her friends make her sound like a really fun girl, who's obviously crazy about Harry. I hope when she moves to the U.K. things work out for them.

Well I have to agree, in my book Chelsy has gone down a few pionts since I read these articles. But I have to give her credit! She would be the kind of girlfriend I would call to go out to a club but I certainly wouldn't want her as my science partner.

I think Harry will get tired of the dumb act sooner or later. After all, Nick Lachey did! Can you just imagine if they got married and they are at a state dinner in Denmark and she asked the waiter if what she has on her plate is Buffalo or Mammoth?:lol: In another world, without protocol I could just see Crown Princess Mary laughing her right out of the palace.

Wow. I wanted to give Chelsy a chance - give her the benefit of the doubt, so to speak... I thought that instead of judging her by her appearance, I'd wait to see if there were other reports talking about how smart, knowledgeable, kind, charitable, etc. she is. But now I just think she's an idiot. Oh, Harry.

ZandraRae said:
alleyesonarmani & Avalon, thanks for the articles. And this is the girlfriend of Prince Harry, who is 3rd in line to the British throne?? I am outraged at some of the things in those articles. I didn't like her before, but now, I have no respect for her whatsoever. She is supposed to be an intelligent college student, and she was asking about mammoths and buffalo, she gets wasted probably on a daily basis, has numerous car accidents. Please, somebody needs to slap some cold water on Harry's face and give him a hear to heart talk.

Be careful with the stuff in newspapers - we know that more then 50% of them is the sign of the author's imagination! :rolleyes: ;)
I didn't particularly like Chelsy but I must admit I somehow grow on me. She seems just the ordinary 20+ girl (not every 20+ giril, of course). Prince Harry is obviously comfortable with her, so there must be something about her! :rolleyes:

Yes, I know that alot of the newspapers are lying, but we have seen pictures of her drunk and whatnot. I still do not care for her.

I don't care for Chelsy and I must admit I don't see her as a Princess of Great Britain... BUT she is a private citizen and until she gets a ring, and marries Harry she can do and act however she deems fit.

kpusa1981 said:
Actually what I understand is that the pictures were artsy but taken a few years back (2-3 may be 4 years ago) and were not naked or anything like that.

I remember my mother telling me even when I was quite young, that I should be careful with my image on camera and video because you never know where you will end up in life. That has always stuck with me. I think that is a point more mothers should make.

Seems to me, the taboids haven't made up their minds on how to tag Chelsy:
- bosom blonde (a la Pamela Anderson)
or dumb/dizzy blonde (a la Jessica Simpson)
or kniving sexpot
or brainy beauty
;)

Laviollette said:
She's like Sarah-in-waiting, imo. The BRF are not going through that again.

Oh gosh, they certainly don't need another Fergie! That's for sure!! :ohmy:

Oh, come on! Sarah wasn't that bad. She was definitely interesting. And seriously, not that the royals by birth made them any more saintly. Just about every one of BRF has been accused of one wrong or another.

HRHAmy said:
Well I have to agree, in my book Chelsy has gone down a few pionts since I read these articles. But I have to give her credit! She would be the kind of girlfriend I would call to go out to a club but I certainly wouldn't want her as my science partner.

I think Harry will get tired of the dumb act sooner or later. After all, Nick Lachey did! Can you just imagine if they got married and they are at a state dinner in Denmark and she asked the waiter if what she has on her plate is Buffalo or Mammoth?:lol: In another world, without protocol I could just see Crown Princess Mary laughing her right out of the palace.

That makes a lot of sense HRHAmy, but in the meantime what does that say about Harry then?

He seems to be just fine with it and he chooses to be in that relation with her regardless the tags the media seems to be putting on her.

If she's really that dense, then what does it say about him? He's choosing to be with her, no one is forcing him to do anything against his will.

At some level I guess they are a good fit for one another (so far...)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom