The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > British Royals > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 08-08-2006, 11:58 AM
Aristocracy

I'm not judging her solely on the way she looks or because she smokes. Just everything about her I don't like. Of course young women have many role models they look up to. Chelsy may not be a role model for hardly anyone. But her smoking may have an influence. And it is a very bad thing to do. Believe me I already viewed Chelsy as having no class long before I saw her smoking! That just lowered my opinion a bit more. I once saw a photo of her with her bum hanging halfway out of her pants. UGH!

Old 08-08-2006, 12:03 PM
Courtier

Its really a suprise for me to see that in 2006 people still believe in
"example" stuff, we don't do anything if we don't want to!!!!
I smoke, ok, I know its not healthy
but i'm not doing anything bad for anybody, just for myself!!!
... hey! HARRY smokes...
I think we should live Chelsy alone, I'm sure she don't give a damm
for examples.

Old 08-08-2006, 12:06 PM
Aristocracy

Um I'm pretty sure many impressionable young people often do do things that they may not really want to because of the example of others or peer pressure. It would be better if Chelsy smoked in private. Many people still believe that others can set a bad or good example. Pretty common belief. Stil I don't care if she does, it's her problem.
Old 08-08-2006, 12:49 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by felicia
I'm not judging her solely on the way she looks or because she smokes. Just everything about her I don't like. Of course young women have many role models they look up to. Chelsy may not be a role model for hardly anyone. But her smoking may have an influence. And it is a very bad thing to do. Believe me I already viewed Chelsy as having no class long before I saw her smoking! That just lowered my opinion a bit more. I once saw a photo of her with her bum hanging halfway out of her pants. UGH!
Iam just wondering why did you or still view Chelsy with no class?
Old 08-08-2006, 01:01 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laraib
Iam just wondering why did you or still view Chelsy with no class?
See my quote above about her bum hanging out of her pants. And just everything about her. But of course I have very high and traditional opinions about who a Prince should be dating.
Old 08-08-2006, 05:34 PM
Courtier

I agree with felicia on everything she says. Chelsy should have a little more class than smoking in front of papparazzi. Plus, some of her clothes are just plain tacky. Sorry if I offended anybody.
Old 08-08-2006, 10:26 PM
Courtier

Chelsy is just a girlfriend, if she marries harry she'll have to change!
anyway... Diana was seem as "perfect" and we all saw what happened...
Harry isn't any class full, he pees on the horse box, uau very classy
Old 08-08-2006, 10:30 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by felicia
Oh no I couldn't disagree more. She isn't a catch at all for a Prince. Maybe for the local party boy scruffy kid or something but not for Harry. She really is so unimpressive.
I think Harry is a "local party boy scruffy kid" who happens to be a Prince.
I know that Royal titles conjure up all sorts of high expectations, but sadly royals are people too, they have pretty much all the same issues and flaws as the rest of us.
Old 08-09-2006, 09:08 AM
Aristocracy

But Harry should have better taste in women. His next ''serious'' girlfriend might be more to my taste.
Old 08-09-2006, 09:37 AM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heidi P.
I think Harry is a "local party boy scruffy kid" who happens to be a Prince.
I know that Royal titles conjure up all sorts of high expectations, but sadly royals are people too, they have pretty much all the same issues and flaws as the rest of us.
I agree Heidi, Just because he happens to be a prince doesn't mean he automatically is going to be a guy of high moral virtue. Royals have the same flaws as any commoner would.
Old 08-09-2006, 02:48 PM
Heir Presumptive

We have to remember that Chelsey is still very young, she isn't completely mature, she is still learning about herself and how to conduct herself. In a few years she may grow up more and conduct herself with more respect for others along with herself.

Old 08-09-2006, 03:35 PM
Courtier

I agree that royals are people, like someone I know says, they go to the bathroom just like we do. lol But, they are viewed as the "highest, classiest, etc. people in the world" They should act so.
Old 08-09-2006, 04:46 PM

I noticed on the pictures of Chelsy at the airport you can see the terminal number signs in the backround. At Heathrow (which I believe is the airport she was at) the terminal signs are only posted in area in which you have to go through security and present a boarding pass. Considering this whoever took those pictures would have to had gone pass all those restrictions or would be boarding a flight also. Just an observation.
Old 08-09-2006, 07:46 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZandraRae
I agree that royals are people, like someone I know says, they go to the bathroom just like we do. lol But, they are viewed as the "highest, classiest, etc. people in the world" They should act so.
Afterall, they are paid to act royal in the homes they live in, the people who serve them, the countless honours and memorials from stamps to trains and streets named for them. I agree. "Can't fill the shoes of a royal, abdicate your role in life" and join the rest of us 'normal human beings' they didn't get the lot in life as you, I would say.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heidi P.
I think Harry is a "local party boy scruffy kid" who happens to be a Prince. I know that Royal titles conjure up all sorts of high expectations, but sadly royals are people too, they have pretty much all the same issues and flaws as the rest of us.
Very well said. If he was somebody else, he wouldn't be highly thought of only of someone who has a lot of vices that are looked down on, such as a "hot tempered, smoking, drinking, gambling, fast driving fool."
Old 08-10-2006, 09:07 AM
Courtier

Even the girlfriends of royals must have soem class and dignity. shes hardly acceptable.
Old 08-10-2006, 09:10 AM
Heir Presumptive

Well I could be wrong, but isn't it natural sometimes for a wild guy to chase after a wild girl? I don't think Harry wants to go out with someone he can't relate too, or finds boring. He has to find someone that complements his personality, not clash with it. Just my opinion.
Old 08-10-2006, 09:16 AM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by Australian
Well I could be wrong, but isn't it natural sometimes for a wild guy to chase after a wild girl? I don't think Harry wants to go out with someone he can't relate too, or finds boring. He has to find someone that complements his personality, not clash with it. Just my opinion.
Too right!
Old 08-10-2006, 09:20 AM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Australian
But it would also be nice if he could find a woman to improve his character and personality. Like Princess May of Teck was going to help Prince Eddy improve. Not that Eddy was anything like Harry, or that there are any similarities between them.
Old 08-10-2006, 09:22 AM
Heir Presumptive

Yes that's true as well. So maybe some classy girl to tame his wild heart? But he is still young, he probably will find someone like that when he settles down.
Old 08-10-2006, 09:53 AM
Heir Presumptive

I think Chelsy acts like any normal girl of her age. When she matures and becomes more older and wiser, then i am sure she will settle down and who knows, might even stun people and become an elegant and calssy lady. Let her enjoy her youth now while she has it. We never get our youth back again.

Tags
chelsy davy