The Chelsy Davy Thread 4: May-September 2006

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
These pictures make me smile :). The more I see Chelsy, the more I like her. Thanks for the pictures, mims!

^ditto. She seems to get along well with Harry's friends and family. She's smiling a lot! I love the ones with the baby.

I like these photos a lot. You can't go wrong when you are caught playing with a baby!

i saw one of her kissing the baby's hand and i really thought she is nice. the press seems to catch the worst side of her and i am sorry for that but she is handling it very well. thank you for the pictures.

I always liked Chelsy, its good to see chelsy,harry and charles, all together:)

I really like Chelsy, she seems a very open and sincere person and children are not wrong - if the little girl liked her then she is definitely a nice person! :) :D
I liked the fact that 2 most important people for Harry, his Dad and girlfriend, were there to support him. He is playing a lot of polo recently, doesn't he?

Heidi P. said:
HRH Kimetha,

The younger royals are probably

more carefree and fun, but the older royals seem to be cloaked in protocol. :)

The older royals are so used to their normal routine of protocol for decades that they can't 'comfortably' let their hair down. The younger royals have wanted a more "normal & common" comfortability that that will probably show up in their royal duties. Case in point, William signing autographs and not wanting to be called "Your Majesty" etc.:)

mims111 said:
Some pics from gettyimages- I love that one with child:
Cheslsy looks as though she would fit in so well with the Grimaldi bunch. Seems a little bit more relaxed and European.

Last edited by a moderator:
HRH Kimetha,

I UNDERSTAND exactly what you mean by the Grimaldi reference. :)

No more "comparisons" with the Grimaldis please as such discussions don't achieve much.

thanks,

Warren
British Forums moderator

I hope she is not hinting on wanting kids with Harry. Please. I am still waiting for their breakup. :)

I like Chelsy! She seems to make Harry very very happy. She seems to be a happy independent down to earth girl and she gets along quite well with Zara. I think it's unfair to hate or criticize her because of her father. The important thing is that she makes Harry happy and he makes her happy. They are very mature about their relationship by making the effort and working so hard to make it work.

I don't believe those press articles are anything more than exaggeration of events. Harry is a happy social person who embraces a lot- you keep hearing it- the press are just being hurtful. I wish them best of luck whatever the future holds for their relationship!

ZandraRae said:
I hope she is not hinting on wanting kids with Harry. Please. I am still waiting for their breakup. :)

aww, I used to want them to break up but not anymore. I like them as a couple. She seems like a nice and cheerful person who makes Harry very happy.

christinacg said:
aww, I used to want them to break up but not anymore. I like them as a couple. She seems like a nice and cheerful person who makes Harry very happy.
Same here! I think by seeing her at some of Harry's games has changed a few people's opinion of her, or it definitely has mine and for the better.

Why oh why does she always wear such horrid trashy clothes. I would never dress like that.

In those particular pics, I don't think she dressed tacky at all. But then again it is a matter of individual tastes and opinion. I think she dresses like any girl of her age.

Well I am a girl of her age and I wouldn't dress so shabbily in public, particularly if I was dating a Prince. I've never seen her wearing a stylish or sophisticated outfit.

Well I guess it's a matter of taste because some people consider her to wear stylish clothes especially for a girl that is only 20 years old. Also just because she is dating a prince doesn't mean she has to give up the way she dresses because clothes are a way of expressing yourself through your own personal style. It's bad enough she has to give up her right to privacy and now you want her to give up her identity?

P.S. Before anyone starts saying that she is a private citizen and she has the right of privacy- let's face it if you are dating a prince (especially one of the most famous prince in the world) then yes you do give up in some way your right to privacy since you know very well that being in that relationship is going to get alot of media coverage and that papparazzi are following you and people are critisizing what you do and you have no way of defending yourself because then people are like "oh, she can't talk to the media, she's just whinig too much."

Chelsy is a young girl. She is just enjoying herself in her youth and has all the time in the world when she growns up to dress sophisticated and stylish. She won't have the chance ever again to wear youthful clothes so why not take that chance now? Just my opinion.

Last edited:
Chelsy's clothes are typically trendy without being a trendsetter. In all the photos of her recently at the polo fields, she doesn't standout apart from the other young ladies around her. In that sense, she is dressing normally. If she had shown up in suits and coatdress, or formal hats and gloves, I'm sure the editors will have a field day on how pretencious she is, etc. Also, just look at what Prince Harry wears to the same events, the polo uniforms are the only "dignified" things he wears.

chelsy is pretty laidback young lady who doesn't pretend to be anything other than a 20 yrs old with her boyfriend. I like her sense of individuality & relaxed attitude, she comes across as someone I wouldn't mind having a talk with :)

Well I think she usually looks sweaty and trashy and yuck. One can be youthful with a bit more style. Maybe if I saw her at a formal event I could see that she has some style potential.

She has 20 years. Why she should have conservative style of clothing and why she should wearing skirts and tops like her mom or granny? Sorry, but I think there's nothing bad on her warderobe, there's something with some members, which just doesn't like her and they are criticizing her, not her clothes and her style.

No I do not like her clothes (and lack of style) honestly. It is very bad in my opinion.

Lamyah said:
chelsy is pretty laidback young lady who doesn't pretend to be anything other than a 20 yrs old with her boyfriend. I like her sense of individuality & relaxed attitude, she comes across as someone I wouldn't mind having a talk with :)

I totally agree with you. Chelsey is a TYPICAL 20 year-old college student hanging out with her boyfriend. She is refreshing on many levels. I also read that she is an excellent student in a very tough major, statistics. If this is true, then she is someone I admire and would love talking too.:)

Yes she is too typical for a Prince

I can't believe William went into the supermarket and bought a shirt for a pound. No wonder the check out girl fainted. I think maybe he did it for his own amusement.

Well, it seems that even Windsors can do smth like that:cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom