The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > British Royals > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 06-29-2006, 05:14 PM
Heir Presumptive

Have they been together longer than Kate and William?

Old 06-29-2006, 05:34 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by Royal Fan
Have they been together longer than Kate and William?
it depends on which tabloid of the wk one reads, but they've been an item since 2004. Have known each other for few years, but started dating when Prince Harry went to Argentina during his gap yr.

Old 06-30-2006, 08:59 PM
Aristocracy

Hadn't they been actually dating before Argentina? It may have become more public then, or I could be totally wrong.
Old 06-30-2006, 09:03 PM
Aristocracy

Alrighty... the first mentions I can find of Chelsy are in the Daily Mail around the time of the Argentina trip, but they say that at that point, the two had been dating for several months- since March 2004.
Old 07-03-2006, 01:06 PM

Chelsy pics (and Kate too) here: http://mjs.casiraghitrio.com (all the pics are from rex and are new, all 2006)
Old 07-03-2006, 01:28 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by CasiraghiTrio
Chelsy pics (and Kate too) here: http://mjs.casiraghitrio.com (all the pics are from rex and are new, all 2006)
I really like what you have done with the photos of both women. Thanks!
Old 07-03-2006, 11:19 PM
Gentry

i really love chelsy's looks lately. smiling alot really affects one's aura. :)

anyway, i think in this picture she looks like some cover girl from Cosmo or something. i might say she looks like denise richards.

http://s2.supload.com/image.php?get=572922A.jpg
Old 07-15-2006, 02:43 PM
Heir Apparent

Chealsy Davy supports Prince William during the annual Rundle Cup Day at Tidworth Polo Club on July 15, 2006 in Tidworth, Wiltshire, England.
She stands with Zara in the 1st picture and with Harry, Zara in the 2nd.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	71454430.jpg
Views:	336
Size:	42.0 KB
ID:	255084   Click image for larger version

Name:	71454435.jpg
Views:	269
Size:	41.2 KB
ID:	255085  
Queen Elizabeth: "I cannot lead you into battle, I do not give you laws or administer justice but I can do something else, I can give you my heart and my devotion to these old islands and to all the peoples of our brotherhood of nations." God, Save The Queen!
Old 07-15-2006, 04:47 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avalon
Chealsy Davy supports Prince William during the annual Rundle Cup Day at Tidworth Polo Club on July 15, 2006 in Tidworth, Wiltshire, England.
She stands with Zara in the 1st picture and with Harry, Zara in the 2nd.
how coincidental...they've taken a picture of her - back lit - and she's not wearing a slip under her skirt!
Old 07-15-2006, 09:30 PM
Serene Highness

Chelsy seems to be getting along well with Zara!
Old 07-16-2006, 01:38 AM
Commoner

Sorry but who's Zara? I know she's the one wearing the bike but I have no idea who she is...
Old 07-16-2006, 02:25 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by gj123
Sorry but who's Zara? I know she's the one wearing the bike but I have no idea who she is...
Harry and William's cousin, the daughter of Princess Anne.
Old 07-17-2006, 03:50 AM
Commoner

New Photos of Chelsy and rex features

http://www.rexfeatures.com/cgi-bin/r...?k=chelsy+davy
Old 07-17-2006, 04:47 AM
Heir Apparent

Chelsy rumpus at 4th flirt
http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2-2006320796,00.html
Old 07-17-2006, 09:15 AM
Imperial Majesty

Chelsy laughs off Harry cheat claims

If she is upset by reports that Prince Harry has kissed a fourth girl behind her back, she is certainly hiding her feelings well.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/liv...=1766&ito=1490
Old 07-17-2006, 10:59 PM
Royal Highness

She must really like that blue thing under her top. I'm not sure if it was a bra or slip, wore it two days running.
Old 07-17-2006, 11:28 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skydragon
Chelsy laughs off Harry cheat claims
Just think how embarrassing, if it is true, this must be for her. She is in this widely reported romance with a very young prince. She flies to England from South Africa to spend a few weeks with him. She's photographed everywhere with family (Zara), his friends, his brother's girlfriend (Kate), alone and maybe a few times with the PRINCE. In all the photos her clothes are not the best. In one photo you can see straight-through her skirt, all of the layered blue tops she wears all at once are too small and too tight. To be honest with you I am actually starting to feel sorry for her. I wonder if this will be her LAST trip to England?
Old 07-18-2006, 02:27 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heidi P.
Just think how embarrassing, if it is true, this must be for her. She is in this widely reported romance with a very young prince. She flies to England from South Africa to spend a few weeks with him. She's photographed everywhere with family (Zara), his friends, his brother's
girlfriend (Kate), alone and maybe a few times with the PRINCE. In all the photos her clothes are not the best. In one photo you can see
straight-through her skirt, all of the layered blue tops she wears all at once are too small and too tight. To be honest with you I am actually
starting to feel sorry for her. I wonder if this will be her LAST trip to England?:(

Betcha she's still having a great time hanging with the royals. Probably still feels a little intimidating though. That would get me--the intimidation, not so much the media. I'd just smile a lot. It's feeling a little inadequate in formal situations that would also be a problem for me. Not so much hanging with the guys and cousins as they are young and don't seem stuffy enough to be "too proper in casual situation". :)
Old 07-18-2006, 10:54 AM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by HRH Kimetha
Betcha she's still having a great time hanging with the royals. Probably still feels a little intimidating though. That would get me--the intimidation, not so much the media. I'd just smile a lot. It's feeling a little inadequate in formal situations that would also be a problem for me. Not so much hanging with the guys and cousins as they are young and don't seem stuffy enough to be "too proper in casual situation". :)
HRH Kimetha,
True! She is probably thrilled to be hanging out with the Royals! As a 19-year-old I would have been so intimidated and would've definately just smiled alot! She also seems so down-to-earth, so she must feel awkward in formal situations. The younger royals are probably more carefree and fun, but the older royals seem to be cloaked in protocol. :)
Old 07-23-2006, 01:23 AM
Serene Highness

Some pics from gettyimages- I love that one with child:

Tags
chelsy davy