The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > British Royals > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 06-26-2006, 02:18 PM
Heir Apparent

Thanks for the pics! Chealsy looks better then I have ever seen her, she is positevely shining.
And Harry is all red, as usual.

Queen Elizabeth: "I cannot lead you into battle, I do not give you laws or administer justice but I can do something else, I can give you my heart and my devotion to these old islands and to all the peoples of our brotherhood of nations." God, Save The Queen!
Old 06-26-2006, 02:20 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by melike2
They are so cute! They really look wonderful together. And Chelsy is very feminine....pretty girl.
They look so happy and cute together. This relationship has been so good for Harry. Despite all the criticism they seem to be making it!!!

Old 06-26-2006, 02:50 PM
Nobility

great to see chelsy and harry together, they are always having fun and enjoying life.
Old 06-26-2006, 03:24 PM
Courtier

Chelsy looks really happy, it's nice to see and she looks great. This is one outfit I think looks good on her.
Old 06-26-2006, 04:22 PM
Nobility

You're welcome!
Old 06-26-2006, 07:14 PM
Gentry

yes thanks Laraib. They are really good. as far as i can see, these pics are the best. Anyone can see that she's shining in happiness and vibrance.

i like her for her style, her spunk, and her "no-superficial" attitude. she's so natural. :)
Old 06-26-2006, 08:01 PM
Royal Highness

Chelsy seems very happy :). I like her outfit, it's summery and very pretty. Does anybody know who Chelsy is walking with in this picture?
(From Isifa, originally posted by Laraib): http://www.isifa.com/functions/water...ummer=12341558
Old 06-26-2006, 09:40 PM
Courtier

Chelsy seem soooooo happy in these pictures. She looks as though she's on
"Cloud 9" with pleasure at being there with Harry!
Old 06-27-2006, 02:14 AM
Courtier

You know after all of our critiquing of both girlfriends from fashion to facial expressions to both personal and professional activities or lack there from, both girls seem to had a change come over them. They seem so comfortable in their skins and not worrying to much of what is going on around them and taking everything in stride.
Old 06-27-2006, 04:15 AM
Commoner

Hey i'm pretty sure the guy Chelsy is with in the photo is Harry's friend, James Murray Wells.
Old 06-27-2006, 08:22 AM
Nobility

Her and Harry are the most amazing royal couple ever! they are so gorgeous together and obviously 1000000% devoted. I love how proud Harry is of her :)
Old 06-27-2006, 09:52 AM
Aristocracy

Here's an article from Hello Magazine! (with pictures!):

http://www.hellomagazine.com/royalty...7/princeharry/

Chelsy cheers her polo-playing prince

Prince Harry got the chance to indulge his two favourite pastimes over the weekend – playing polo and hanging out with girlfriend Chelsy Davy. The young royal was joined by his South African love as he took part in charity match to raise funds for his recently established charity Sentebale on Sunday......etc.
Old 06-27-2006, 11:23 AM
Aristocracy

Maybe it's just me...but Chelsy always looks like she just rolled out of bed or out from behind the sand dune during Spring Break. Her clothes are always VERY casual to the point of being inappropriate and her hair is rarely styled, looking like she hasn't even brushed it. Overall, the impression she gives, at least to me, is kind of trashy. I wonder what QEII thinks about her and if she has ever discussed her with Prince Harry.

Mapper
Old 06-27-2006, 11:42 AM
Heir Apparent

I can't say I generally like how Chelsy looks (her cloths) but I really like her outfit from Harry's polo match. imo, it's exactly the right outfit to wear for a polo match. And she was positively shining from happiness. :)
Queen Elizabeth: "I cannot lead you into battle, I do not give you laws or administer justice but I can do something else, I can give you my heart and my devotion to these old islands and to all the peoples of our brotherhood of nations." God, Save The Queen!
Old 06-27-2006, 12:11 PM
Nobility

I think she looks wonderful too. Aside from her clothes, prince etc. I think the best assest she brought that day was her care free attitude and smile. I wish them both the best of luck!!:)
Old 06-28-2006, 02:45 AM
Aristocracy

where did harry and chelsy met?.. sorry i'm new on this thread...
Old 06-28-2006, 11:40 AM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by royalty_101_
where did harry and chelsy met?.. sorry i'm new on this thread...
Hi royalty_101 welcome to the thread!:)

Anyways, if you are asking where did they meet before they started dating, they met at a friends party. I believe, and if Iam wrong please feel free to correct me, her and Harry had been school mates a while back, I think at Eton.

But if you are talking about where did they meet in the pictures, it was a polo match. Hope I helped.:)
Old 06-28-2006, 09:59 PM
Gentry

I think Chelsy and Harry knew each other through friends while still at school, but I don't think they were classmates since Eton is an all boys school.
Old 06-29-2006, 12:32 PM
lizzy2211

Chelsy was attending Cheltenham Ladies College when they met....
Old 06-29-2006, 02:56 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lizzy2211
Chelsy was attending Cheltenham Ladies College when they met....
They have been together or known each other a very long time. They seem to have a solid foundation for a solid relationship.

Tags
chelsy davy