The Chelsy Davy Thread 3: February-May 2006

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
kaydura0717 said:
I think that they are infactuated with eachother. But who knows maybe they are really in love.

The whole thing confuses me slightly because they hardly see each other!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hart said:

This might work to their advantage in that they have to really talk and get to know each other over the phone and e-mail. The relationship can't all be physical. If you look at Frederick and Mary; that's kind of what they did before she moved to Denmark. I really think Chelsy must have a nice personality in order to be with Harry this long. Sometimes you can't define why you like/love a person; you just do. :)

soCal girl said:
This might work to their advantage in that they have to really talk and get to know each other over the phone and e-mail. The relationship can't all be physical. If you look at Frederick and Mary; that's kind of what they did before she moved to Denmark. I really think Chelsy must have a nice personality in order to be with Harry this long. Sometimes you can't define why you like/love a person; you just do. :)[/quote
]
I agree, only Harry really knows what he sees in Chelsy, and thats the only thing that matters.

^ Yep as long as they are both happy then we souldn't be complaining because I rather have Harry with someone he truely loves and equally loves him back then have him with someone that just wants him because he is a prince and make him unhappy.

Hart said:
Oh dear. It must be extremely hard for Chelsy to read about her boyfriend having a lap dance after not seeing him since New Year. However, I never thought this would last so maybe the time is drawing near when the inevitable will happen.

The report said....

The 31-year-old Lithuanian mum of one said: "I kissed him on both cheeks.
"I asked if he wanted to dance but he said he didn't because he had a girlfriend who he was really in love with.
"Harry added, 'She's really beautiful. I wouldn't want to have a dance because that would be like cheating on her'."
And an onlooker said: "The girls were flocking round him and his mates.
"Although he'd had a few drinks he seemed calm and relaxed.
"He was obviously enjoying looking at the girls but behaved impeccably. Some of his mates were egging him on to have a dance but Harry was having none of it."

Honestly I can't see the big deal except that he should have okayed it with his GF prior to going to a strip club. I wouldn't care if my man went or had a lap dance so long as I knew about it.

Angel S. said:
The report said....
The 31-year-old Lithuanian mum of one said: "I kissed him on both cheeks.
"I asked if he wanted to dance but he said he didn't because he had a girlfriend who he was really in love with..."
I actually think he handled the whole situation really good.
I wouldn't mind if my boyfriend went to strip bar, refused the private dances and told everyone how beautiful I am and how he loves me.;) That's called loyality. I like that in man. And, imo, Harry was quite, no, very loyal. Can you imagine what temptation he must have resisted?:D

I wonder if any pictures will be released of his party. I'd love to see them both together and Chelsy all dolled up...

Me too. I can't wait but I don't think it'll happen.

Avalon said:
I actually think he handled the whole situation really good.
I wouldn't mind if my boyfriend went to strip bar, refused the private dances and told everyone how beautiful I am and how he loves me.;) That's called loyality. I like that in man. And, imo, Harry was quite, no, very loyal. Can you imagine what temptation he must have resisted?:D

I would put money on it that he had called Chelsy on his cell phone and told her where he was going to forewarn her of any pending pictures or other media sneak peeks, etc.

HRHAmy said:
There are new pictures of Chelsy on Isifa.com and it looks like she just got her hair done at a salon (IMO I don't like the style very much, it looks messy), can anybody get larger pics? Thanks!

Heres the link: http://www.isifa.com/index.php?bool_search_send=true&page=search&search_ID=&lnp=&ed=on&ilustr=on&rf=on&foto=on&st=on&searchstr=chelsy+davy

Not meaning to be picky, but it seems the reason for sometimes Chelsy's pictures looking like she is scared silly is because most of those pictures has her mouth open. She needs to close her mouth to not be so wide-eyed not to represent her being frightened by something. Too immature looking when she does that. And, the clothing she's wearing should have been more Eastery such as pastel coloured spring dress or short outfit. That is IMO and not meant to denegrate her so much, which I apologize if it sounds like that--only advice I'd give her if I knew her.

Hart said:

I think that is one the strengths of the relationship. It seems as if there whole relationship is one big vacation. When they see each other they are on some expensive vacation on some exotic island. Just looking from the outside in it looks like they are living a fantasy.

I wonder if the relationship would survive in the of day in day out reality. I think they have an "us against the world" thing going on. JMO

But who knows they may surprise us. Although for some reason she strikes me as an oppurtunist, I dont know why.

babybird said:
I think that is one the strengths of the relationship. It seems as if there whole relationship is one big vacation. When they see each other they are on some expensive vacation on some exotic island. Just looking from the outside in it looks like they are living a fantasy.

I wonder if the relationship would survive in the of day in day out reality. I think they have an "us against the world" thing going on. JMO

I totally agree with you on this. William and Kate lived together and lived daily as a couple -- waking up next to each other, cooking, cleaning (I think both did clean up their messes and not a courier or someone to keep their privacy), going through squabbles, etc. I think Harry really tasted the sex and found enjoyment with it with Chelsy. So, I think Harry and Chelsy's relationship is more founded on sex and with time, if the relationship continues, the real trials of being couple will test their love for each other.

William and Kate lived together and lived daily as a couple -- waking up next to each other, cooking, cleaning (I think both did clean up their messes and not a courier or someone to keep their privacy), going through squabbles, etc. I think Harry really tasted the sex and found enjoyment with it with Chelsy. So, I think Harry and Chelsy's relationship is more founded on sex and with time, if the relationship continues, the real trials of being couple will test their love for each other.

I couldn't agree more. Maybe Harry and Chelsy will keep on their relantionship on a daily basis, if they really are in love. But IMO, and without offending her, Chelsy seems to be "girlfriend material" but not "Princess material".

ladybelline said:
I couldn't agree more. Maybe Harry and Chelsy will keep on their relantionship on a daily basis, if they really are in love. But IMO, and without offending her, Chelsy seems to be "girlfriend material" but not "Princess material".

Now where have I heard that before? :confused: :eek:

Harry’s girlfriend Chelsy Davy, 20, arrived at the ball in an elegant green dress.
From The Sun article

Man, it really makes me want to see some pics of this Elegant Green Dress Chesy was wearing. :rolleyes:

Heres the article...

http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2-2006170338,,00.html

I personally thought that her hair would have been more 'beautiful' - I agree, it does look rather messy. I would love to see her in the dress though, hopefully some pictures will appear in due course.

Their whole relationship is just one big holiday, I personally couldnt cope, but perhaps they have a target to look forward to; perhaps Chelsy has agreed to move over to the UK?

What will happen with Harry now, does he go abroad with the army? It all seems so fake to me, they go on holiday then don't see each other for months, one thing for sure is that their phone bills must be HUGE!

Harry will undergo 5 extra months of training for the Blues and Royals (the regiment he picked) and then he could be deployed abroad.

Hart said:
I personally thought that her hair would have been more 'beautiful' - I agree, it does look rather messy. I would love to see her in the dress though, hopefully some pictures will appear in due course.

I dont think her hair from that pic in the article was how she wore it for the ball. It just seems to be a candid pic from her walking around in her casual clothes.
But I really wish we could see some pictures of them. I know this is bad, but it would be nice (for us) if someone snuck a camera in and got a picture of them!

If there were any pics available, we would see them. It is pointless and tedious to continue asking "any pics?"

thanks.
Warren
British Forums moderator

kaydura0717 said:
Harry will undergo 5 extra months of training for the Blues and Royals (the regiment he picked) and then he could be deployed abroad.

This will put a lot of pressure on the couple, but then I guess its nothing more than they are used to.

It really takes some commitment to stay together for as long as they have considering the miles they are apart. Thats trust in its fullest form.

Hart said:
This will put a lot of pressure on the couple, but then I guess its nothing more than they are used to.

It really takes some commitment to stay together for as long as they have considering the miles they are apart. Thats trust in its fullest form.

At the same time, it makes you wonder what will happen when they actually start spending time together. so much of their relationship seems to have been long distance, I wouldn't be at all surprised to hear that when they finally end up in the same place that things fall apart rather quickly. and all the better...as I've said before, I can't put my finger on it, but there is something about that girl that rubs me in the wrong way.

I Feel the same shes leading Harry in the Wrong Direction

Well she obviously doesn't rub Harry the wrong way, or he wouldn't be with her.

Since Harry is so private about his relationship with Chelsy, we really don't know how things are going between them other than the fact that he invited her to the ball which means he must care a little about her.

I agree that their relationship might change when they do start spending time together because most of their relationship has been over the phone and when they do start hanging out with eachother they might get sick of eachother. I'm not sure if chelsy is bad for harry since he doesn't like to talk about their relationship.

There is a story in today's Independent which gives a little bit of insight into the acceptance of Chelsy and Harry's relationship as well as her family and background.

Chelsy Davy: Wild about Harry
The temptation is to write her off as the chavish princess to go with Harry's youthful indiscretions.
By Cahal Milmo Published: 15 April 2006 Here is the link.. http://news.independent.co.uk/people/profiles/article357778.ece

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom