The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > British Royals > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 02-20-2006, 09:02 PM
Commoner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Idriel
Harry & Chelsy slope off

PRINCE Harry’s girlfriend Chelsy Davy has been invited to join the Royals skiing at Easter.

Click on title for full article from The Sun
I doubt the article as well, I'm not an expert but surely Charles would be taking Camilla to the parade, and how do they know that Chelsy will be there and if she has been invited skiing? There is no proof, its just speculation. I could be wrong, but the article just doesn't seem right to me.

But good luck to her if she has been invited :o

Old 02-21-2006, 10:20 PM
Nobility

I think Chelsy is pretty too. More than features, I like her personality more. Iam glad she went out and had fun, rather than sit home and cry over her BF. :)
GO CHELSY!

Old 02-21-2006, 10:29 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by trippc
I doubt the article as well, I'm not an expert but surely Charles would be taking Camilla to the parade, and how do they know that Chelsy will be there and if she has been invited skiing? There is no proof, its just speculation. I could be wrong, but the article just doesn't seem right to me.

But good luck to her if she has been invited :o

They aren't debating whether Charles will take Camilla to the parade. Rather whether Camilla will join them in Klosters. If I remember correctly Camilla doesn't ski so it would make sense that she not attend...if all they do is ski...she could always remain in the lodge though...

I guess only time will tell!
Old 02-28-2006, 01:51 AM
Commoner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Britters
They aren't debating whether Charles will take Camilla to the parade. Rather whether Camilla will join them in Klosters. If I remember correctly Camilla doesn't ski so it would make sense that she not attend...if all they do is ski...she could always remain in the lodge though...

I guess only time will tell!
oh, ok! I mis read that part. But either way, the article is still just speculation, as per usual :)
Old 03-04-2006, 06:29 PM

Harry and Chelsy - I really think they'll end up marrying regardless of opposition.
Old 03-04-2006, 07:26 PM
Nobility

I don't think so just because they are too young and long distance relationships are hard to keep.
Old 03-04-2006, 08:14 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shynes
Harry and Chelsy - I really think they'll end up marrying regardless of opposition.
So Harry and Chelsy (imo, the future Sarah Ferguson) will end up marrying but there is a question about William and Kate marrying?
Old 03-04-2006, 08:38 PM
Aristocracy

Harry will definately not marry Chelsy. Yes Chelsy is Harry's first love, but I'm guessing it will end next year and Harry will find another girl. There is absolutely no way the Royal family would allow Chelsy to marry Harry. I don't think Harry will marry until he is around 35 at least.
Old 03-05-2006, 12:22 AM
Heir Presumptive

Hasn't the Queen met her though?
Old 03-05-2006, 01:25 AM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by gaggleofcrazypeople
Hasn't the Queen met her though?
No the Queen has not met her.
Old 03-05-2006, 02:36 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by princesslily
They have been having an on and off relationship. I still do not think they will marry because Harry is the kind of guy that needs his freedom. We all know he is a rebel and if he marries soon, he will feel confined. I'm sure they will drift apart.
True, but I think despite everything, they have understanding of eachother. They understand each other and what the other wants, so if Harry needs freedom, I think Chelsy will give him that. :)
Old 03-05-2006, 09:49 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shynes
Harry may be fun-loving and a rascal, but that's a far cry from letting his grandmother and father down with such a defiant act. It would be a terrible breach of his duty to the Crown to relinquish his right to the succession to marry Chelsy.

It's not going to happen.
Old 03-06-2006, 11:14 AM
Commoner

http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2...00578,,00.html

This article is very surprising! Check it out - the latest today.

Also.... check this one out too. Type in Chelsy Davy in the search box, and there are some pictures of her. You can enlarge them by clicking on them. Enjoy....

http://www.thesun.co.uk/Sales/home
Old 03-06-2006, 06:02 PM
Heir Presumptive

The Queen cannot meet with Chelsy Davey under any circumstances because she is very controversial to the Government due to her father's connection to Mugabe. It's just the way it is.

I do believe, however, that Prince Charles did receive her privately at Highgrove and invited her to dinner with William and Camilla present. But that was one time only.
Old 03-06-2006, 10:13 PM
Nobility

Wait, Kate and Chelsy on a list for the hotest people in the world? Are you sure this isn't some kind of a Pre-April's fool joke? I mean, COME ON! It's funny though. :)
Old 03-07-2006, 12:55 AM
Heir Apparent

Kate and Chelsy top poll
http://www.sky.com/skynews/article/0...512303,00.html
Old 03-07-2006, 05:17 AM
Nobility

Chelsy was at the polo match with Harry and Charles once, and there were photos published of him kissing her hello. So I guess her likes her :)
Old 03-07-2006, 06:41 AM
Imperial Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aussie Princess
Chelsy was at the polo match with Harry and Charles once, and there were photos published of him kissing her hello. So I guess her likes her :)
She publicly met Charles at the polo match in June/July '05 and then again was invited to stay at Highgrove in November 2005.

http://www.hellomagazine.com/royalty...21/chelsydavy/

There have probably been many private occasions that we cannot possibly know about!:)
Old 03-07-2006, 12:00 PM
Commoner

As a British, I found it terribly frustrating that Chelsy and Kate could be crowned the sexiest royal by FHM. They are not royal!!! Grrrr....
Old 03-07-2006, 12:37 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hart
As a British, I found it terribly frustrating that Chelsy and Kate could be crowned the sexiest royal by FHM. They are not royal!!! Grrrr....
Are they THE sexiest royals or ONE of the sexiest royals?

Closed Thread

Tags
chelsy davy