Prince of Wales and Duchess of Cornwall Current Events 12: February-March 2006

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
skhaynie said:
I agree about Camilla in pants. I thought she looked fabulous in this pantsuit. It was just dressy enough, without being too formal. I noticed in one of the posted photos, that Laura seemed to be covering her face for a moment. For the fashion faux pas she committed at this reception, she should be covering her face!!!! I really thought she'd shown better taste up to this point. I guess anyone can have a bad day, but her's seems worse because her mom seems so classy in these photos... Poor Laura :(

Camilla looks great in pants. I love it. But she looks no less gabulous in skirts. Or in anything else she wears these days. :) ;)

carlota said:
:) sorry, i didn't have much time to read the whole translation to check for errors, but that was definetely a bad one. poor camilla. it's actually one of those beds they use in hospitals, but it's pronounced camiya, not camilla, as our duchess.
anyway, i thought it was an interesting article.

CAMILLA MEANS A PORTABLE MEDICAL BED IN SPANISH....CAMILLA., THE DUCHESS NAME IN SPANISH IS CAMILA...WITH ONLY ONE L....GREETINGS:)

Avalon said:
Camilla looks great in pants. I love it. But she looks no less fabulous in skirts. Or in anything else she wears these days. :) ;)

Her trouser suit looks dressy without being fussy. A great choice, IMO, for the occasion.

Duchess Camilla is beautiful and charming royal family of England. Duchess Camilla live together his husband Charles in 36 year 2006. They is married near 1 year later.

Camilla hair and skin texture look different in these last pictures. Her hair is straighter and I think a little shorter. She looks dewy in skin texture, like she had (what every gets if they can afford it) a chemical peel. She sure is just glowing and looks very happy doing her duties.:)

georgiea said:
Camilla hair and skin texture look different in these last pictures. Her hair is straighter and I think a little shorter. She looks dewy in skin texture, like she had (what every gets if they can afford it) a chemical peel. She sure is just glowing and looks very happy doing her duties.:)

I thought you were all blotchy for days after a chemical peel, so I can't see her having that done. It is probably down to the use of quality creams. (I wouldn't have one done if they paid me!):)

If she would have gotten a chemical peel it probably would have been in janurary when she was out of the public eyes for a while.

Princejohnny25 said:
If she would have gotten a chemical peel it probably would have been in january when she was out of the public eyes for a while.

I still think it's down to creams and of course make up.:)

I dont know what she has had done. She probably has the best face creams in the whole world and that helps a lot to. As well has a professional make up artist. What every she does she looks pretty good.

Duchess Of Cornwall

Oh I Love Her And Pants!!!!! And Her Daughter Looks Just Like Her.

The Duchess looks great but her daughter could've dressed a tad better. :(

Camilla looked great in her pantsuit totally modern. Her daughter could have left the uggs at home and worn heels if she just had to wear jeans.

Camilla looks nicer and nicer. She seems to enjoy doing her engagements. She has shown such wonderful features in royals. Has Camilla by his side, Prince Charles is much happier and at ease. Camilla is there to support him and encourage him to make higher achivements. I really admire Prince Charles for all the work he is working on.

seto said:
Camilla looked great in her pantsuit totally modern. Her daughter could have left the uggs at home and worn heels if she just had to wear jeans.

well, I guess there is no accounting for tastes. I adore her Uggs. she has a very nice pair. love the furry rim at the top. I think its very stylish and brave of her to show up wearing them. she looked wonderful. her mum did too. they looked different but both great. i am glad to see how well they get along.

love_cc said:
Camilla looks nicer and nicer. She seems to enjoy doing her engagements. She has shown such wonderful features in royals. Has Camilla by his side, Prince Charles is much happier and at ease. Camilla is there to support him and encourage him to make higher achivements. I really admire Prince Charles for all the work he is working on.

If you think about it, for 30 years through thick and thin, he has maintained his interest and support for many charities, especially the Princes Trust. An unsung hero.:)

Yes, with Camilla by his side he finally has some personal happiness as well.

iowabelle said:
I wonder why the emphasis on Camilla eating at almost every event. Although she seems to be a good sport about participating and taking part in her husband's interests.
I think it's due to an inherent dislike against her by some members of the Press. Of course, it's a mere speculation.

hofburg said:
I think it's due to an inherent dislike against her by some members of the Press. Of course, it's a mere speculation.

I think it's more a case of she won't pose or gossip but, they don't want to damage any chance of Charles and Camilla giving them a scoop, so in their cowardly way, they poke fun instead.

Last edited:
They seem to be so happy together.

I'm glad his personal stability seems to be making him enjoy life more all around. It'll make a difference to how people react to things like his charities if they see him as an involved and interested person rather than a miserable cuss who's preoccupied with his own issues.

Bolland: Prince Sees Himself As "A Political Dissident"

[FONT=trebuchet,trebuchet ms][FONT=trebuchet,trebuchet ms]Prince Charles' former PR guru Mark Bolland has sensationally told the High Court that the Prince sees himself as a political[/FONT][FONT=trebuchet,trebuchet ms] "dissident".

[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=trebuchet,trebuchet ms]The formerly loyal aide also claims Charles sees his job as being to adopt a campaigning role, working against the political concensus, which Bolland says he always feared might conflict with the Prince's future constitutional role as King.[/FONT][FONT=trebuchet,trebuchet ms][/FONT]

[FONT=trebuchet,trebuchet ms]The revelations come in the continuing legal battle between the Prince and the Mail on Sunday newspaper over the publication of Charles's private journals.

Click on title for full article from the royalist
[/FONT]

hofburg said:

I think a more probable explanation is that previously the royals never allowed themselves to be photographed while eating. They've relaxed that a bit so the papers are taking advantage of getting shots that they wouldn't have gotten before.

Images from abaca

Attachments

• 463852.jpg
    463852.jpg
    159.4 KB · Views: 162
  • 463853.jpg
    463853.jpg
    117.7 KB · Views: 181
  • 31.jpg
    31.jpg
    143 KB · Views: 186
  • 32.jpg
    32.jpg
    125.6 KB · Views: 178
Last edited:
I like how they sat down on the sponge mats! It shows they don't think they are above anyone else

What is Camillas height. She looks really short in the second pic.

Princejohnny25 said:
What is Camillas height. She looks really short in the second pic.

Princejohnny25,
I thought I read somewhere that she was 5'5". I'll try to look for it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom