Prince of Wales and Duchess of Cornwall Current Events 12: February-March 2006

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Prince Charles, Prince of Wales (C), poses with the sledging flag used by British explorers Alastair Vere-Nicholl (L) and Patrick Woodhead at Highgrove House on February 14, 2006 in Tetbury, England.

from getty

Attachments

• 56846820.jpg
    56846820.jpg
    61.4 KB · Views: 182
  • 56846822.jpg
    56846822.jpg
    50.8 KB · Views: 185
I used to dislike Camilla, just as Charles...
But now I see things different, u now?
To me they are a nice couple and I would love to see Charles become a King
I'm tolerant now, I'm seeing a pretty Camilla now :eek:
Am I crazy?
:p

No, you're not crazy. Frequently, we humans jump to conclusions based on rumors, hear say, other people's opinions, press coverage,etc. Personally, on the USA tour, their coverage in California was the best. No other TV station provided raw footage of many of the places they visited. I thought it was amazing that 30-60 minutes of raw material was edited down to a 2 minute clip.

At Everyman's Library Reception

Everyman's Library Reception (15 FEB): Getty images & GOFF.

Attachments

• 56861258.jpg
    56861258.jpg
    42.7 KB · Views: 231
  • Goff_RAA_Rota_150206_1.jpg
    Goff_RAA_Rota_150206_1.jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 210
  • Goff_RAA_Rota_150206_2.jpg
    Goff_RAA_Rota_150206_2.jpg
    43 KB · Views: 190
  • Goff_RAA_Rota_150206_3.jpg
    Goff_RAA_Rota_150206_3.jpg
    33.8 KB · Views: 167
  • Goff_RAA_Rota_150206_4.jpg
    Goff_RAA_Rota_150206_4.jpg
    43.2 KB · Views: 198
  • Goff_RAA_Rota_150206_5.jpg
    Goff_RAA_Rota_150206_5.jpg
    39.3 KB · Views: 206
Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for posting the pics. The Duchess looks absolutely stunning. Some would make great avatars.

HRH really turned on the sparkle! The green velvet really suits her. The first pic is lovely. Thanks for posting them!

BeatrixFan said:
HRH really turned on the sparkle! The green velvet really suits her. The first pic is lovely. Thanks for posting them!

Hello BeatrixFan!!!
I agree. She does look lovely in that.

Kerry

kerry said:
Thanks for posting the pics. The Duchess looks absolutely stunning. Some would make great avatars.

I agree :)

The Duchess seems very happy and the photos show this. She really looks radiant.:) The Prince also looks happy in evey photo too. They must have had a wonderful Valentine's day when they got to celebrate it.

Last edited:
The Duchess and Prince Charles really do look very happy. And Camilla that greet velvet dress suits her so well, she looks gorgeous!

Did anyone notice the ring Camilla wore? It's hard to see, but to me it doesn't seem to be the engagement ring. Any ideas about that ???

It isn`t. But this is her right hand. The engagement ring and the wedding ring she wears on her left hand.

Nice pictures. I am looking forward to their celebration of first anniversery. Charles and Camilla is really a nice couple. Charles looked delightful and contented and Camilla looked wonderful. I hope that I can meet them some day and I believe that they are wonderful people.

Sophie Back

I Am Sorry I Have Not Written In A Why. Did Anyone See The Special Called Windsor In A Year Last Night On Pbs? Part Two Is Next Wed. There Of Four Parts. They Go Right Inside Windsor Showing The Rooms, Kitchen, Library, How They Get Ready For Big Parties, How The Ladies Maid Set Up A Room, And Most Of All They Show The Family. Next Wed They Will Be Showing The Family During The Holidays.:d

Yes I also saw that but they will be only showing three episodes here. I think the last episode will show an inside look into the royal wedding. I like Camillas make up and hair at that last event.

I saw the first episode of the Windsor series, I liked it. What is the missing 4th episode that the US isn't getting? I knew I should have the DVD.

I was wondering if the ring was a Valentines present from Charles? it looks sort old,the little I can see. I wonder if he unearthed another piece that used to be Alice Keppel's?

hornsen said:
It isn`t. But this is her right hand. The engagement ring and the wedding ring she wears on her left hand.

Yes I know, but I was hoping one of the Royal Jewels' experts here recognizes this piece of jewelry and has more informations about it

Princejohnny25 said:
Yes I also saw that but they will be only showing three episodes here. I think the last episode will show an inside look into the royal wedding. I like Camillas make up and hair at that last event.

It was on in the UK a while ago and from what I remember, you don't get that much of an inside look at the wedding. It did have some great footage of what William, Harry and Tom did to Charles' car! Of course it also had different pictures of Charles and Camilla.:D
Perhaps BeatrixFan will have a better memory.:confused:

Camilla, Duchess of Cornwall attend the private view for artist Jonathan Yeo's latest exhibition at the Eleven Gallery on February 16, 2006 in London, England:
And her daughter Laura was there as well:)
From Getty:

Attachments

• 56868332.jpg
    56868332.jpg
    30 KB · Views: 270
  • 56868327.jpg
    56868327.jpg
    23.3 KB · Views: 193
  • 56868100.jpg
    56868100.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 207
  • 56868091.jpg
    56868091.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 222
Jonathan Yeo Exhibition

Jonathan Yeo Exhibition, Eleven Gallery, London, Britain - 16 Feb 2006
Pics from RexFeatures.

Attachments

• 574594B.jpg
    574594B.jpg
    32.3 KB · Views: 167
  • 574594D.jpg
    574594D.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 176
  • 574594E.jpg
    574594E.jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 166
  • 574594G.jpg
    574594G.jpg
    25.9 KB · Views: 183
  • 574594H.jpg
    574594H.jpg
    26.4 KB · Views: 164
  • 574594I.jpg
    574594I.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 184
  • 574594J.jpg
    574594J.jpg
    25.5 KB · Views: 190
  • 574594K.jpg
    574594K.jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 219
  • 574594L.jpg
    574594L.jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 256
  • 574594M.jpg
    574594M.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 225
Last edited by a moderator:
Lots of new pics! Milla seems to be doing more and more engagements recently.

BeatrixFan said:

Hope she keeps that way!:)

BeatrixFan said:

Some announced and some not!:)

Laura - What WERE you thinking?

jaymaria said:
Jonathan Yeo Exhibition, Eleven Gallery, London, Britain - 16 Feb 2006

Maybe I'm the only one that feels this way, but Laura really looks silly next to her Mom in these photos, wearing those jeans and UGG (aptly named) boots. Her mother was dressed just right for an evening art reception and Laura seemed tacky to me. :eek:

I agree. Laura was dressed for a stroll in the park and Camilla was dolled up for a smart reception. Totally agree skhaynie.

skhaynie said:
Maybe I'm the only one that feels this way, but Laura really looks silly next to her Mom in these photos, wearing those jeans and UGG (aptly named) boots. Her mother was dressed just right for an evening art reception and Laura seemed tacky to me. :eek:

Totally agree with you, Laura let the side down with her modern outfit!

Camilla is wearing pants. I have never seen her wearing pants. Its always skirts. I rather like her in pants. I wish she would wear them more often. Camilla and Laura look alike to me. Does anybody know the exact date of Lauras wedding yet.

skhaynie said:

I agree too. I hate those boots. I think they should be banned, fashionable or not!

Princejohnny25 said:
Camilla is wearing pants. I have never seen her wearing pants. Its always skirts. I rather like her in pants. I wish she would wear them more often. Camilla and Laura look alike to me. Does anybody know the exact date of Lauras wedding yet.

I agree about Camilla in pants. I thought she looked fabulous in this pantsuit. It was just dressy enough, without being too formal. I noticed in one of the posted photos, that Laura seemed to be covering her face for a moment. For the fashion faux pas she committed at this reception, she should be covering her face!!!! I really thought she'd shown better taste up to this point. I guess anyone can have a bad day, but her's seems worse because her mom seems so classy in these photos... Poor Laura :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom