Prince of Wales and Duchess of Cornwall Current Events 26: August 2010-December 2014

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice touch to include this year a picture from the Invictus Games and to acknowledge like this the wonderful work of Prince Harry. Very nice and natural picture of a couple obviously happy. I like it.

I prefer official portraits but the card is very nice though.

I like the fact that it is an informal photo which can show the interaction between people. Camilla is looking at Charles with so much love and Frederick, along with the other people in the photo are showing that whatever was happening at that point Charles must have said or done something funny.

I like it - far better than the stiff formal photos we usually get with no interaction between the people.

I like the fact that it is an informal photo which can show the interaction between people. Camilla is looking at Charles with so much love and Frederick, along with the other people in the photo are showing that whatever was happening at that point Charles must have said or done something funny.

I like it - far better than the stiff formal photos we usually get with no interaction between the people.

I like the informal pictures best too. As these cards are going to their nearest and dearest, stiff, formal pictures would just echo their positions where the informal ones show them as their family and friends see them.

They must have had a good night going through pictures from throughout the year and picking out which one they liked best.

I really like their card this year. The picture is lovely.

I agree, I think it is a lovely picture of C&C.

https://ru-royalty.livejournal.com/2668408.html#comments

The above link contains Christmas card from Prince Charles and Camilla, The Duchess of Cornwall. The photo is awkward. Crown Prince Frederic looks nice though.

A very nice card. such happiness in one photo
and prince Frederik in the background is a great bonus.
;) ;)

I agree. :flowers:

It's a very interesting photograph. A lot going on of human interest. I do like Charles' sartorial nattiness. :flowers:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom