Prince of Wales and Duchess of Cornwall Current Events 26: August 2010-December 2014

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I mention that I learnt that Prince George has roast dinner with Charles and Camilla every Sundays, and that it was fun to see their books on the bookcases.

How sweet! I've also heard somewhere that Camilla's grandchildren play with George so there must be a lot of visiting back-and-forth. It all sounds happy, healthy and good. Normal family stuff. :flowers:

Last edited:
I got the impression that you don't believe this particular part of my post. I did indeed visit Clarence House, and the photograph was of Laura, her husband, Louis and Gus (correction then – two of Laura's children) as well as a few other people, although I couldn't identify them. I reckon they were the godparents. I seem to remember that the photo was in some kind of sitting room, although since the rooms at Clarence House aren't named and we didn't have audio guides to tell us what room it was, I wasn't able to catch the exact room the photograph was in.

You sound as if this is a detective's investigation, and you need every detail that's there.

Thanks for the information. It was lovely you had an opportunity to visit both BP & CH.

Thanks again.

Thanks for the information. It was lovely you had an opportunity to visit both BP & CH.

Thanks again.

You're welcome, it was indeed a lovely day out. It's a shame that I couldn't take photos of Clarence House though.

P.S = I apologise if I sounded a little harsh in my original reply to you. As I said in another post, I tend to overthink things a lot, so that was just me overthinking again. :flowers:

How sweet! I've also heard somewhere that Camilla's grandchildren play with George so there must be a lot of visiting back-and-forth. It all sounds happy, healthy and good. Normal family stuff. :flowers:

I didn't realise that George received visits from Camilla's grandchildren too. That's sweet, this part of the BRF appear to be very close to each other which is nice to see.

Cindy Stockman @RoyalCenEditor · 6h
The Earl & Countess of Chester (Charles & Camilla) will visit Lache, Chester on 12 September.

The Prince of Wales and the Duchess of Cornwall were in Chester today, September 12.

They visited the Lache Community Centre, Chester Cathedral and Lache Primary School.

The Duchess of Cornwall opened the Haygarth Building at the Countess of Chester Hospital, as well as the new Countess of Chester Country Park, while the Prince of Wales visited Airbus, Broughton, to mark the firm's 75th anniversary and to open the new Visitors Centre.

** gettyimages/zimbio: The Prince Of Wales & Duchess Of Cornwall Visit Lache Primary School, Chester **

** gettyimages/zimbio: The Prince Of Wales & Duchess Of Cornwall Open The Haygarth Building At The Countess Of ... **

** chesterchronicle.co.uk: WATCH Chester: Camilla Duchess of Cornwall meets patients and staff at Countess of Chester Hospital **

** chesterchronicle.co.uk: WATCH Chester: Charles and Camilla greeted by crowds in Lache as city visit gets under way **

** chesterchronicle.co.uk: Chester: Charles and Camilla charm the crowds during whistle-stop tour of city **

** chesterchronicle.co.uk: WATCH Chester: Prince Charles helps celebrate Airbus 75th anniversary **

The Prince of Wales and the Duchess of Cornwall were in Chester today, September 12.

They visited the Lache Community Centre, Chester Cathedral and Lache Primary School.

The Duchess of Cornwall opened the Haygarth Building at the Countess of Chester Hospital, as well as the new Countess of Chester Country Park, while the Prince of Wales visited Airbus, Broughton, to mark the firm's 75th anniversary and to open the new Visitors Centre.

** gettyimages/zimbio: The Prince Of Wales & Duchess Of Cornwall Visit Lache Primary School, Chester **

** gettyimages/zimbio: The Prince Of Wales & Duchess Of Cornwall Open The Haygarth Building At The Countess Of ... **

** chesterchronicle.co.uk: WATCH Chester: Camilla Duchess of Cornwall meets patients and staff at Countess of Chester Hospital **

** chesterchronicle.co.uk: WATCH Chester: Charles and Camilla greeted by crowds in Lache as city visit gets under way **

** chesterchronicle.co.uk: Chester: Charles and Camilla charm the crowds during whistle-stop tour of city **

** chesterchronicle.co.uk: WATCH Chester: Prince Charles helps celebrate Airbus 75th anniversary **

Lovely pictures. Looks like they had a busy day in Chester.

Love the photos of the hospital visit.
My favorites are of the primary school- everyone had fun reading and coloring, and the POW seems to like computers!

Videos:
Prince Charles and the Duchess of Cornwall (Camilla) have met staff and students at the School of Jewellery in Birmingham today, as part of a series of engagements being undertaken in the West Midlands. His Royal Highness later visited Thomas Fattorini Goldsmiths nearby, meeting staff and being shown some of its products before signing the Visitor’s Book and departing-

Home - ITNSource News

The Duchess of Cornwall has met staff and young ballerinas during a visit to the Elmhurst Dance School in Birmingham today-
Home - ITNSource News

Videos:
Prince Charles and the Duchess of Cornwall (Camilla) have met staff and students at the School of Jewellery in Birmingham today, as part of a series of engagements being undertaken in the West Midlands. His Royal Highness later visited Thomas Fattorini Goldsmiths nearby, meeting staff and being shown some of its products before signing the Visitor’s Book and departing-

Home - ITNSource News

The Duchess of Cornwall has met staff and young ballerinas during a visit to the Elmhurst Dance School in Birmingham today-
Home - ITNSource News

Great videos.

I see that the leader of Goldsmiths has a italian surname... Good

Video:
The Prince of Wales has made royal history by opening a new academy aimed at inspiring the broadcasters of tomorrow - by unveiling an electronic plaque. It took just a press of a button to launch the Sky Academy Careers Lab, which aims to encourage teenagers to consider a career in the media, technology and business and equip them with the skills they will need-

Home - ITNSource News

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom