Prince of Wales and Duchess of Cornwall Current Events 26: August 2010-December 2014

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
He also have a very bad back due to his polo playing years.

The Prince of Wales and the Duchess of Cornwall watched a demonstration by Medical Detection Dogs, a charity that trains dogs to assist people with life threatening health conditions, during a reception at St James's Palace State Apartments today, March 11:

** gettyimages/zimbio gallery **

The Prince of Wales and the Duchess of Cornwall watched a demonstration by Medical Detection Dogs, a charity that trains dogs to assist people with life threatening health conditions, during a reception at St James's Palace State Apartments today, March 11:

Great pictures. C&C appear to have enjoyed themselves.

Thank you for posting. I like that Camilla got down on the floor with the kids and dogs.:)

Thank you for posting. I like that Camilla got down on the floor with the kids and dogs.:)

I like that too! These pictures are priceless!
Robert Hardy and Siegfried Farnon would've been in heaven , Down there on the floor with Camilla and all the kids and dogs- their favorite kind of company!:D:lol:
The fact they are special needs kids doesn't hurt either!;)

You can tell from these pictures that Camila is comfortable with children. I love that she interacted with them on their level. The little girl appeared to be having a blast too.

The Prince of Wales and the Duchess of Cornwall attended a reception hosted by the Royal Commonwealth Society for Commonwealth High Commissioners at the St. James's Palace State Apartments yesterday, March 11.

** gettyimages/zimbio gallery ** facetoface **

I love how Camilla doesn't sweat the small stuff- and get all bent out of shape over her pearl earrings.
I would say to James- save the football chat for William!;):lol:

Any mother knows to wear clip on earrings if you are going to be around babies.

Indeed- but not being in the earrings myself - i'm not sure does being clip on mean the pearls do not come out or break?
Yeah, I know Camilla would not wear the same earrings to a children's hospital, as she would to a state banquet. :lol: Just common sense.

Indeed- but not being in the earrings myself - i'm not sure does being clip on mean the pearls do not come out or break?
Yeah, I know Camilla would not wear the same earrings to a children's hospital, as she would to a state banquet. :lol: Just common sense.

Clip on earrings just attach to the earlobe rather than pierced earrings which go through the ear. One never ever dares to wear dangling pierced earrings where there is a chance of a wee one thinking "OOOH! Sparklies!" I learned that lesson the hard way very fast with my firstborn. :D

That makes sense.
Would not Camilla to hurt her ears.

I love how Camilla doesn't sweat the small stuff- and get all bent out of shape over her pearl earrings.
I would say to James- save the football chat for William!;):lol:

I wear jewelry to school very, very rarely, because the children (even a bit older than infants) have a tendency to want to touch things that are shiny, and dangling. I do like the fact hat Camila is so hands-on, even with the jewelry, and all.

The Prince of Wales and the Duchess of Cornwall visited the Edible Garden Show at Alexandra Palace in London today, March 28:

Looks like they had a good time. The Duchess seems quite interested in the squash.:D
I didn't know there was an Alexandria Palace in London, the only one I know of was in Russia.:lol:

Looks like they had a good time. The Duchess seems quite interested in the squash.:D

I didn't know there was an Alexandria Palace in London, the only one I know of was in Russia.:lol:

The Alexandra Palace, in London, was built in the mid-to-late 19th century and was named for the new-bride of the then Prince of Wales, Princess Alexandra of Denmark. It was constructed with the intention of it being a recreational, educational, and entertainment centre for the people of North London.

The Alexander Palace, in Tsarskoye Selo, was constructed in the early 18th century as a residence for the favourite grandson of Catherine the Great, then known as Grand Duke Alexander Pavlovich, following his marriage. During the remainder of his grandmother's reign and the course of his father's, Alexander used the palace as a summer home, but during his reign (as Alexander I) he chose to reside in the larger palace named for his grandmother.

The Alexandra Palace in modern times has been the home of music and leisure activities. In 1935 part of it was leased to the BBC for the transmission of television for the first time.

Its known, affectionately as "Ally Pally"

Richard Palmer ‏@RoyalReporter 17m
Prince Charles and the Duchess of Cornwall have begun a two-day visit to Northern Ireland in Enniskillen, the Northern Ireland Office says.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom