Prince of Wales and Duchess of Cornwall Current Events 26: August 2010-December 2014

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
do we know which countries are C and C are planning to visit this fall?

Well they aren't coming to Australia The Queen is doing that along with Prince Phillip isn't he amazing. Well they both are

I know that, and you already discussed that in a different thread. also, I didn't ask where they aren't going, or we could start listing all the countries they aren't visiting this year

Well they aren't coming to Australia The Queen is doing that along with Prince Phillip isn't he amazing. Well they both are

Well do you really want to share your obvious enthusiasm for Charles and Camilla in any possible threads of this forum? Just sayin...

do we know which countries are C and C are planning to visit this fall?

I don't think there are any plans for them to visit any, with HM and Prince Philip away (hate bringing that up) Charles and Camilla going away would only leave the minor royals at home.

Well if you consider doing their duty amazing, then keep on thinking. If they didn't come they would be criticised just like 'people' have criticised Charles and Camilla. Notice recently William and Catherine cancelled a trip to NZ because they didn't want to get involved with politics, but it's somewhat safe for The Queen to visit the neighbouring country.

People can't 'ask' to visit countries, they are asked. Why should C&C visit the same country in the same time that HM is visiting? There's no point.

Last edited:
Let's get back on topic..........the current events of Charles and Camilla.

And since Charles and Camilla aren't not currently scheduled to go to Australia, any discussion of such a trip is off topic. If you would like to discuss the possibility of an Australian trip, please do so here
http://www.theroyalforums.com/forum...la-visit-over-the-next-few-years-18977-9.html .

Any additional off topic posts will be deleted without notice.

Zonk
British Forums Moderator

I'm sure both the Queen and the Duke of Edinburgh would be pleased to hear you admire them so much, but this is a thread about Charles and Camilla, so I think any further discussion about other members of the Royal family is irrelevant

edit: sorry, too late

Last edited:
Anyone who has access to BBC Iplayer might want to look out for "The Hairy Biker's Meals on Wheels" - the Duchess of Cornwall is featured in one of the episodes, I'm not sure which but just a heads up :)

Anyone who has access to BBC Iplayer might want to look out for "The Hairy Biker's Meals on Wheels" - the Duchess of Cornwall is featured in one of the episodes, I'm not sure which but just a heads up :)

It's on Tuesday 4th October. It was filmed a while ago though. :flowers:

The Prince of Wales and the Duchess of Cornwall with King Jigme Khesar Namgyel Wangchuk
and Queen Jetsun Pema Wangchuk of Bhutan at Clarence House on November 23, 2011.

** Pic ** gettyimages/zimbio **

The Prince of Wales and Duchess of Cornwall will attend a reception for the press at Buckingham Palace later on this evening (unless it conflicts with their engagement to attend the premiere of 'Hugo'). The reception is hosted by Her Majesty, to start off the Diamond Jubilee.

The Press Association: Queen hosting journalists at Palace

And the bit about the other engagement (movie premiere) that was posted on my twitter by British Royals.

britishroyals British Royals
Although Charles & Camilla also scheduled to attend Hugo premiere tomorrow...? Hmm... will see if accurate as more details emerge...

I got a kick out of Charles' comment at the end of the video. I bet he certainly would have finished up if he could have as he certainly loves gardeining.

I was not too fond of Charles for a time when he and Diana were fighting and whatnot but lately I find myself liking him more and more. I now believe he was a man who was forced into a marraige he never wanted to have simply because of his position in life.

With that said, I think Charles genuinely likes people and it shows in these videos.

The Prince of Wales plants trees to commemorate The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge's wedding - YouTube

And the bit about the other engagement (movie premiere) that was posted on my twitter by British Royals.

britishroyals British Royals
Although Charles & Camilla also scheduled to attend Hugo premiere tomorrow...? Hmm... will see if accurate as more details emerge...[/QUOTE]

Richard Palmer (royalreporter) has mentioned this as well:

Prince Charles and Camilla have a busy night. They're guests of honour later at the royal premiere of the new Martin Scorsese film Hugo.

ETA: Sorry, I messed up the quote - it referred to the message from Daria_S

Last edited:
I must say I think Camilla looks wonderful.

I must say I think Camilla looks wonderful.

I liked the dress on her. I am not sure why some DM readers didnt like it.
Maybe too much material in the front?
I thought it was sexier and sassier than her usual evening clothes.

I was wondering - I know for certain premieres it comes down to patronages like for the latest Narnia film which the Queen attended a few years ago. But do the royals choose then it turns into an engagement or do they just get 'given' the engagement.

The Prince of Wales and the Duchess of Cornwall attended several events around Lincoln today, November 29,
one of them has been a visit to Lincoln Cathedral to view the ongoing restoration work and meet the clergy,
volunteers and craftsmen and women.

** gettyimages/zimbio gallery: Prince Charles and Camilla Visit the Lincoln Cathedral **

** thelincolnite.co.uk: Prince Charles and Camilla tour Lincoln Cathedral in Lincolnshire visit **

** thisislincolnshire.co.uk: Charles and Camilla try conservation skills at Lincoln Cathedral **

They also visted Cholmeley Arms Pub where they met with local food producers and supporters of the Pub
is The Hub initiative.

** zimbio gallery: Charles and Camilla visit Wales **

Last edited:

The Prince of Wales and the Duchess of Cornwall attended a church service at Sandringham, Norfolk on December 4, 2011.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 **

The Prince of Wales has made a series of visits today to see the work of the church in the community
in north London.

Accompanied by the Bishop of London he visited St. Mary's Church, St. Michael's Church and St. Silas
Church and met members of the local community.

Together with the Duchess of Cornwall he also attended a service to celebrate Candlemas at St. Michael's
Church.

** With the Bishop of London Richard Chartres ** With the Duchess of Cornwall **

** PA: Charles visits inner-city churches **

** gettyimages/zimbio gallery: The Prince Of Wales And Duchess Of Cornwall Visit Churches In Camden And Celebrate Candlemas **

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom