Prince of Wales and Duchess of Cornwall Current Events 25: September 2008-August 2010

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pics 27.7.2009

Not yet the best pics from today, but the first one
has something funny :)

The Duchess of Cornwall gives the Prince Charles, the Prince of
Wales and Colonel in Chief of the Army Air Corps, a helping hand
as they look at an Apache helicopter after they presented medals
to 4 Regiment Army Air Corps marking their service in Afghanistan,
at Wattisham Airfield, near Ipswich, England, Monday July 27, 2009.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** belga **

MORE than 100 Suffolk-based soldiers have been presented with Afghanistan campaign medals by Prince Charles and the Duchess of Cornwall.

The Prince of Wales, Colonel in Chief, the Army Air Corps, and The Duchess of Cornwall presented troops with operational service medals (Afghanistan) at Wattisham Airfield today

Gallery: Prince presents medals to brave troops - Evening Star 24

The Duchess of Cornwall gave Prince Charles a helping hand today as the pair inspected a helicopter during a ceremony for Afghanistan troops.

Camilla appeared to pat her husband on the bottom as he peered into an Apache helicopter during a presentation of Operational Service Medals to members of 4 Regiment Army Air Corps at Wattisham Airfield in Ipswich, Suffolk.

Read more: Prince Charles gets a playful pat on the behind from Camilla during medal ceremony | Mail Online

I think it was more a case of her putting her hand on his behind to help her balance! :D That is one of their many uses! :D

PRINCE Charles gives Camilla a rear-ly good view as they inspect an Apache helicopter.

The Duchess of Cornwall, 62, and Charles gave out more than 100 medals as they met members of 4 Regiment Army Air Corps and their families at Wattisham Airfield in Ipswich, Suffolk

Prince Charles and Camilla inspect Apache helicopter | The Sun |News|Royals

Last edited by a moderator:
:previous:
Charles and Camilla look so good together. Nice to see they can still be "playful". :flowers:

I love the pat on the bottom shot - how sweet to see a couple on their 60s who are so in love! And it's nice to see royals being a little playful from time to time...

She isn't touching his bottom. It's a simple optical illusion based on the angle the picture is being taken from. She is simply lifting her arm up, probably to gesture or wave, and as her hand passes upwards, it looks like she's touching his bottom because we're seeing it from straight on. She's standing pretty much directly behind him, but her arm is pushed outwards slightly. She'd have to pull her arm closer towards herself to touch him there.

Pics 28.+29.7.2009

Prince Charles and Camilla, Duchess of Cornwall, attend
the Music in Country Churches at the Church of All Saints,
Thornham, July 28, 2009

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** belga **

Camilla, Duchess of Cornwall and Prince Charles, Prince of Wales
at Sandringham Flower Show on a horse drawn carriage on June
29, 2009 in Sandringham, England.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** gettyimages **

Last edited:
Oh! Like the outfit! Very nice! Very rich looking! Thanks Ice! :flowers:

Courtesy of Abaca Press.:flowers:

A little addition to Iceflower's wonderful photos.;)

I'm amusing myself counting the number of times I've seen D of C in this outfit since May - flower show makes five

The Prince of Wales will host a celebrity reception today to thank pop stars, actors and sports personalities for their support of The Prince's Trust.
Charles, along with the Duchess of Cornwall, will hold the reception at their Highgrove home near Tetbury.

Bryan Adams, Gary Lineker, Joss Stone, Jenson Button, Emma Bunton, Sir Ben Kingsley and Martin Clunes are all heading to Gloucestershire for a star studded event hosted by Prince Charles.
---------------------
The Prince of Wales thanked pop stars, actors and sports personalities for their support of The Prince's Trust at a garden party.Charles and the Duchess of Cornwall held the reception at their Highgrove home near Tetbury, in Gloucestershire. Among the some 100 guests were some of the first celebrity ambassadors for the trust including Phil Collins, Bryan Adams, Phillip Schofield and Gary Lineker, who took part in some of the earliest schemes and fundraising events for the charity.

http://www.google.com/hostednews/ukpress/article/ALeqM5gZT_SkYGEx_S_aWa6NBe3KDV-P3w

THE Castleton Dancers of Braemar have presented a cheque for £1,000 to The Duke of Rothesay for the Erskine Hospital of which he is patron

http://www.deesidepiper.co.uk/news/Dancing-for-the-Duke-and.5632594.jp

TREASURES from Seaton Delaval Hall are to be auctioned in London. Owner Lord Hastings, who farms in Norfolk, is selling almost 100 lots from the 18th century Northumberland mansion at Sotheby’s on September 29...

On Saturday, Prince Charles and the Duchess of Cornwall will visit the hall for a tour and to thank members of the local community and trust supporters for their fund-raising efforts

JournalLive - News - Today's News - Seaton Delaval Hall treasures to be auctioned

Last edited:
The Prince of Wales and the Duchess of Cornwall showed they were dab hands at games during a visit to a children's drop-in centre.
The royal couple were visiting the Kids Company, a charity which provides emotional and educational support to vulnerable inner city children and young people in Lambeth, south London when Camilla proved she was a table-tennis champion

The Press Association: Charles and Camilla play the game

Charles and Camilla pay Royal visit to Waitrose after supermarket firm rescues Prince's Duchy Originals

Prince Charles and the Duchess of Cornwall toured their local Waitrose this morning in a bizarre photocall after it was revealed the supermarket chain was bailing out his struggling Duchy Originals charity business.
The royal couple marked the announcement that the up-market retailer will exclusively sell goods produced by the firm with a shopping trip to the Belgravia store.

Sir Michael Peat, Charles' principal private secretary, insisted the joint venture was not a case of the retailer 'saving' the Prince's business.
He said: 'This is all to do with moving to the next level. You know Waitrose aren't in some way bailing out or rescuing Duchy Originals because we are not staying as we are, we're fine as we are, they are helping us to move to the next level.'

** Prince Charles (I love his tie!) **, ** Camilla with cash **, ** Charles and Camilla inspect the Waitrose cheese range **
** Charles inspects the vegetables on sale in Waitrose **, ** Duchess of Cornwall watches Prince Charles play table football **
** Duchess of Cornwall watches Prince Charles play pool with children during their visit to the Kids Company **
** The Prince checks out how well his Ducky Original Cumberland sausages are displayed **

Charles and Camilla sure looked like they had a great time! :D

Last edited:
Especially Charles in playing all those games! :)

Courtesy of Belga.:flowers:

The Prince of Wales and the Duchess of Cornwall look at the produce in a Waitrose store in Belgravia, central London (10/09/2009).:)

http://i32.tinypic.com/2rggo0h.jpg
http://i28.tinypic.com/fei96u.jpg
http://i25.tinypic.com/264t9h2.jpg
http://i28.tinypic.com/zkk40o.jpg

BelgaPicture - Category details

Prince Charles, Prince of Wales and Camilla Duchess of Cornwall play table football with children during a visit to the Kids Company in Camberwell, South London. London (10/09/2009).

http://picture.belga.be/belgapicture/editorial/all/gallery/1282999.html

http://www.hellomagazine.com/royalt...duchess/cornwall-waitrose/depftford-tennis/1/ (11/09/2009)

The choir, under Director of Music Richard Walmsley, was the only one to receive an invitation to perform at Crathie Kirk and is made up of Strathallan choral scholars and members of the school’s Chamber Choir. Conducted by assistant Director of Music at Strathallan, Carole Sim-Sayce, the choir performed three anthems by Handel, Howells and Rutter and also joined the regular congregation in their hymn singing

FOURTEEN Strathallan pupils travelled to Royal Deeside to perform for Her Majesty the Queen at Crathie Kirk and also at the morning service at Braemar. - Perthshire Advertiser

Those are possibly the worst sketches I’ve ever seen. :ohmy: :ROFLMAO:

Sarah Brown’s is probably the best of them, actually. The Michelle and Barack Obama sketch is so hideous it’s almost funny. If the captions didn't point out who they were, I'd have never recognized Dalai Lama and Bob Geldof.
Charles and Camilla look like they have spaghetti instead of hair. :D

Camilla, Duchess of Cornwall and Prince Charles arrive at the
Charity Royal Film Performance 2009 of 'The Lovely Bones' at
the Odeon Leicester Square on November 24, 2009 in London,
England.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** zimbio/getty **

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom