Prince of Wales and Duchess of Cornwall Current Events 22: November 2007-March 2008

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you ladies for the article and pictures. :flowers:

What I love about Charles and Camilla is their complete and utter interest in these events, their delight at seeing these exhibits is so visible! :flowers:

Prince Charles makes a speech on stage during a visit with his wife Camilla the Duchess of Cornwall, right, to Jesus House Church in north London, Wednesday, Nov. 14, 2007. The visit of Charles and Camilla on Wednesday, which was also the Prince's 59th birthday, was to celebrate the contribution of Black Majority Churches in the UK.

British Royal Family on Yahoo! News Photos

The Prince of Wales celebrated his 59th birthday today by meeting black Christian leaders at a special thanksgiving service held in his honour.

The Prince of Wales - TRH celebrate the work of Black Majority churches on His Royal Highness's 59th birthday

A speech by HRH The Prince of Wales during a visit to Jesus House Church to celebrate the work of Black Majority Churches, Brent Cross, London

The Prince of Wales - A speech by HRH The Prince of Wales during a visit to Jesus House Church to celebrate the work of Black Majority Churches, Brent Cross, London

When it's asked for in the dress code, she'll wear it.

Thanks... So there is an official protocal about when a woman will wear the british family order.???
I'm just curious because sometimes we see the royal ladies wear it and sometimes they don't?

Thanks... So there is an official protocal about when a woman will wear the british family order.???
I'm just curious because sometimes we see the royal ladies wear it and sometimes they don't?
It is only worn at formal evening occasions when other orders and decorations are worn as far as I know. :flowers:

Thank You for the pictures and article's! :flowers: I thought they both looked splendid!

Last edited by a moderator:
ABACA Press Gallery 14 November 2007 Visit of TRH to Jesus House, Brent Cross, London
Check out #8: I think Camilla had a fight with one of the kids over the taco! :lol: But I have a question: Was it real food? Because it looks like toy plastic food (for the kids to play with) in some pics. :D

:lol::lol: Definitly good stuff for "Caption this". But Camilla won the battle. On another pic she is "eating" the taco...:lol:

Last edited:
That black and purple long dress is very beautiful, she knows how to dress.

welll... she got lots and lots of help and money... of course she "knows" how to dress

welll... she got lots and lots of help and money...
Stating the obvious really, and hardly a revelation. I doubt there's anyone pictured in these Forums who doesn't have "money" to one degree or another.

Royal tape case and a new turn | the Daily Mail was nice of Camilla to have Charles give the OBE to Philip Treacy instead of some anonymous official.
The link does not seem to be working. :flowers:
Prince honours king of hats
November 20

Irishman Philip Tracy (40) received an honorary OBE at a special ceremony hosted by the Prince of Wales and his wife, Camilla, at their Clarence House home.
Thank you for posting the article milla Ca, a well deserved honour I think. :flowers:

welll... she got lots and lots of help and money... of course she "knows" how to dress

it's funny isn't it...if you're young and beautiful you know how to dress like it was some god given gift...if you're older and not as beautiful you couldn't possibly do it on your own.

even the young and beautifull need some professional help, Diana received advice from the English Vogue team and started to be a style icon, first she was just a Sloaner :flowers:

it's funny isn't it...if you're young and beautiful you know how to dress like it was some god given gift...if you're older and not as beautiful you couldn't possibly do it on your own.

Why isn't Camilla mentioned in this report? She is meant to be accompanying Prince Charles to Turkey isn't she?:ermm:
Yes she is, but some cultures do not count the partner as important enough to mention. I don't know if this is the case here but even Phillip barely gets a mention on some trips. :flowers:

I don't think every person who is beautiful when they are young knows how to dress. I think even Princess Diana thought her wedding dress year later was to much.

I think at any age when you think about something and look into it you can come up with a good solution. So to me young and beautiful does not mean you dress well always. And older and not beautiful does not mean you don't know what looks good on you to enhance your best qualities.:flowers:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom