The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > British Royals > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 06-07-2007, 12:24 PM
Nobility

Does anyone have a close up of the watch that Camilla is wearing? I think that I have seem this watch before.

Old 06-07-2007, 12:48 PM

I am so glad that they are in Wales, but disappointed it's only for four days. I wish they could stay longer, but I am fair to them too.... I know they are so busy, especially in May and June. I hope they do many more visits to Wales though! Wales must feel so neglected most of the time by the royals. It's sad.
It's good news, however, about their renovated Welsh retreat! I'm so excited about them having a proper home in the country. It's awesome and long due.

Old 06-07-2007, 12:52 PM

Do we think TRH will go to Norway for Queen Sonja's birthday?
Old 06-07-2007, 12:59 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by msleiman
Does anyone have a close up of the watch that Camilla is wearing? I think that I have seem this watch before.
She is wearing this watch mostly. She seems to have another but, I just saw it twice.
[img=http://img73.imageshack.us/img73/829/watchhi0.th.jpg]
isifa

It´s a pity that Camilla isn´t there today. It had been a nice occasion for her too. And I guess for many people she is the main reason to come by now. Although our handsome prince isn´t to miss too.
Old 06-07-2007, 01:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeatrixFan
Do we think TRH will go to Norway for Queen Sonja's birthday?
I hope the Gloucesters will go to that, actually....
Old 06-07-2007, 02:32 PM
Imperial Majesty

BANGOR University welcomed a familiar face to its grounds on Thursday.

HRH The Prince of Wales re-created history today as he took part in a ceremony to celebrate 100 years since the laying of a university's foundation stone by Edward VII

http://www.northwaleschronicle.co.uk...icleid=2937719

Bats put Charles' alterations on hold

A planning application by the Prince of Wales to alter a country retreat was put on hold today because of bats.

icWales - Bats put Charles' alterations on hold
Old 06-07-2007, 03:21 PM
Royal Highness

Thank you for posting all the nice pics and reports!

I agree, it´s a bit sad that Camilla joins Charles on the tour in Wales for only two days. But she´s tomorrow in Cumbria for a royal duty and we can hope for some nice photos there.
Old 06-07-2007, 03:50 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by hornsen
She is wearing this watch mostly. She seems to have another but, I just saw it twice.
[img=http://img73.imageshack.us/img73/829/watchhi0.th.jpg] isifa

Thank you so much for the close up. It looks very nice.
Old 06-08-2007, 08:30 AM
Courtier

Happy days for Prince of Wales as he visits principality

Prince Charles' newfound joie de vivre has been more evident than ever as he and Camilla continue their summer tour of Wales.
Old 06-09-2007, 09:58 AM
Imperial Majesty

Prince’s tour hailed a success

THE annual royal tour of Wales was last night hailed a success and proof that the couple had been accepted into the public’s hearts.

icWales - Prince’s tour hailed a success
Old 06-10-2007, 07:17 AM
Commoner

According to the official webpage of Buckingham Palace; HM the Queen, HRH the Duke of Edinburgh, HRH the Princess Royal, HRH the Earl of Wessex, TRH the Duke and Duchess of Gloucester all have engagements the days Queen Sonja celebrates her 70th birthday. This can be a sign of that HRH the Prince of Wales and HRH the Duchess of Cornwall is going to Norway - since they have no engagements mentioned. But still, we just have to wait and see.
Old 06-10-2007, 07:18 AM

All sounds promising at the moment. We shall all have to pray that TRH do go because of course it'll mean a Camilla tiara appearance.
Old 06-10-2007, 07:36 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mahato
According to the official webpage of Buckingham Palace; HM the Queen, HRH the Duke of Edinburgh, HRH the Princess Royal, HRH the Earl of Wessex, TRH the Duke and Duchess of Gloucester all have engagements the days Queen Sonja celebrates her 70th birthday. This can be a sign of that HRH the Prince of Wales and HRH the Duchess of Cornwall is going to Norway - since they have no engagements mentioned. But still, we just have to wait and see.
Since TRH also joined Queen Sonja in engagements in Shetland recently, and it appeared that the Duchess of Cornwall went well with Queen Sonja, i also think it is likely that TRH would join in the celebrations this July.
God save Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II
Old 06-10-2007, 07:50 AM
Courtier

When will Queen Sonja do celebrate her birthday?
Old 06-10-2007, 09:05 AM
Imperial Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeatrixFan
that TRH do go because of course it'll mean a Camilla tiara appearance.
Now that would be nice!
Old 06-10-2007, 01:51 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by hornsen
When will Queen Sonja do celebrate her birthday?
The birthday is on the 4th of July!
I hope too, our Royal Couple will be there.
Old 06-10-2007, 02:41 PM

It's all looking likely if you ask me. Something tells me we'll see Camilla in tiara and a nice Norwegian bauble to celebrate Queen Sonja's birthday. Queen Sonja gets on very well with Charles and Camilla by the looks of things so it'd be nice if they did go and Anne and the Gloucesters are busy, as well as Edward. They're the usual.
Old 06-10-2007, 04:12 PM
Nobility

I just looked at the royal diary and The Princess Royal has no engagements between 3 July and 15 July. So I guess we will just have to wait and see what happens.
Old 06-11-2007, 11:48 AM
Royal Highness

Camilla the WAG faces a tricky test

She is not a natural WAG, but the Duchess of Cornwall will find she is sharing the limelight when she joins the wives and partners of Commonwealth leaders in Africa later this year.

Camilla the WAG faces a tricky test | the Daily Mail
_________
From Richard Kay...who else can write comments like that??
Old 06-11-2007, 12:39 PM
Courtier

??? Couldn´t this man find other people to insult? The whole story is far-fetched.

The highlight for me "Privately, diplomats fear the inclusion of Charles and Camilla presents some awkward protocol. One Commonwealth adviser tells me: "All the attending heads of state and their partners will want to be received by the Queen and we're wondering if the Charles and Camilla roadshow will be an unnecessary addition."
What is he talking about?

:chris:

Tags
camilla, duchess of cornwall, prince charles, prince of wales