Prince of Wales and Duchess of Cornwall Current Events 20: March-June 2007

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The hat is somewhat 'large' and 'heavy' looking.

I remember so much of my youth wearing spring/summer/winter hats. Now, I don't wear many hats anymore. It's interesting how the hats are still in over there in the UK, but have become more of a thing of the past for many women who go out in public.

milla Ca said:
Royal Couple´s Hope For Madeleine

Prince Charls and Camilla, The Duchess of Cornwall, say they are following the case of missing Madeleine McCann ´´colsely and with deep concern´´.

Sky News - Prince's Hopes For Madeleine

Thank you for posting this article milla Ca. :flowers:
It's great that Prince Charles and Camilla are following the case and are expressing their support to Madeline's parents.

Touching article. Nice to see people from all walks of life rally around little Madeleine.

You're right! Nice hair!

They've done quite well with the wig it has to be said.

"Taxi for Miss Bitch 2007, mind those claws on the upholstery Madam".

;)

Sister Morphine said:
I daresay he looks better than she does.

Ouch!!! He's close to her look but I wouldn't say that!:eek:

I think it's a very good thing that Prince Charles and Duchess of Cornwall are following the case of Madeleine McCann. I wish the poor little one would be fine, but every day it passes, I've less and less hope, poor thing! :unhappy:

Vanesa.

kaffir said:
Rupert has better hair and makeup people!
Unlike Camilla, he needs them!

- - - - - - - - - -

Prince Charles visiting the area

Prince of Wales and Duchess of Cornwall to visit Welshpool

HIS Royal Highness the Prince of Wales and the Duchess of Cornwall will be visiting the Welshpool area next month

http://www.countytimes.co.uk/news?articleid=2909633

Royal backing for woolsack race

The annual woolsack race in Gloucestershire is being backed by Prince Charles.

BBC NEWS | England | Gloucestershire | Royal backing for woolsack race

Last edited:
hornsen said:
Camilla at a Garden Party at Hillsborough Castle, Belfast
Wait........ Wasn't the Hillsborough Castle garden party, attended by the Princess Royal, on 16 May?

Last edited by a moderator:
BeatrixFan said:
Thanks! That blue suit is new but the feathery white hat isn't new. She's worn it a few times including Garter Day 2006 and her trip to the battlefields.
You were right that the feathery hat along with the outfit, Beatrixfan:flowers: .But the navy outfit was also worn before as well although there were not much coverages of the event at the time. I got an access to a HQ agency, and i found a picture of the Duchess wore the very same outfit to a Dinner in the Scottish Parliament in around the time of May and June last year.

Pics 29.5.2007

Here are the first pics from today, Camilla had a very nice dress! :flowers:

Prince Charles and Camilla arrive by Royal Train at Edinburgh Waverley station May 29, 2007 in Edinburgh, Scotland. Mitchell/Getty

Pic 1
Pic 2
Picture gallery!

I really do love that pink coloured suit on Camilla, shes looks lovely in it.

Thank You for the photo's!
It is a lovely outfit, but is it not the same one she wore just after the wedding on an official engagement? I'm sure I remember having a 'discussion' with someone saying if that's the best she can do, she will never be a style icon and within days the shops were selling out of similar outfits! :lol:

Last edited:
Thank you for posting the pics of today!:flowers:
Skydragon, i can not remember the dicussion about the dress, but i know you´re right, Camilla wore it two years ago the first time.
_______
Again i like most to see the pics of the Prince and the Duchess together, specially the photos are so nice when they sign the guest book and play their private game, like every time, with the´ hidden pen´.
Fotobanka isifa image service
( first posted from Karla64)
_______
TRH visit Edienburgh and West Lothian
29th May 2007
The Prince of Wales and The Duchess of Cornwall began a series of visits in Scotland today (...)

The Prince of Wales - TRH visit Edinburgh and West Lothian

I wish they'd not gone to Scotland today and had stayed in London for the Japanese dinner. But hey ho.

milla Ca said:
Again i like most to see the pics of the Prince and the Duchess together, specially the photos are so nice when they sign the guest book and play their private game, like every time, with the´ hidden pen´.
You are right, it is lovely to see them 'playing'. :wub:

Thank you everyone, who posted such nice pictures of the couple! :flowers:
Everytime they have to sign something, they look especially playfull and especially loving and caring, almost as if it is some kind of ritual. :) :lol:

Some more Galleries of Pictures from today:
Gallery of Pictures from Isifa 1
Gallery of Pictures from Isifa 2
Gallery of Pictures from Isifa 3

Skydragon said:
Thank You for the photo's!
It is a lovely outfit, but is it not the same one she wore just after the wedding on an official engagement? I'm sure I remember having a 'discussion' with someone saying if that's the best she can do, she will never be a style icon and within days the shops were selling out of similar outfits! :lol:

I certianly love that outfit, it is very flattering and the colour suits Camilla very much. :)
Here is a picture from the engagement Skydragon mentioned. Both Prince Charles and Camilla attended it -----> Picture :flowers:

BeatrixFan said:
I wish they'd not gone to Scotland today and had stayed in London for the Japanese dinner. But hey ho.

Was Charles boycotting for some reason like he did with the Chinese dignitiaries, or was this a genuine clash of engagements, do you know?

No boycott here. Just a sad clash of engagements. And what could Charles possibly be boycotting where the Japanese are concerned dear? They're lovely people.

BeatrixFan said:
No boycott here. Just a sad clash of engagements. And what could Charles possibly be boycotting where the Japanese are concerned dear? They're lovely people.

Oh you never know. There could be some environmental crime committed by a Japanese company somewhere and he might take a stand.... Not saying I think that, but just playing devil's advocate. I am sure it was just a clash but you must admit that a stand against some violation of an environmental code would be something like his style! And if he ever did something like it, I'd applaud him on it all the way!;)

TRH visit Edinburgh and West Lothian

The Prince of Wales and The Duchess of Cornwall began a series of visits in Scotland today with a visit to Edinburgh College of Art and a young offenders institute.
The Prince and The Duchess, known as The Duke and Duchess of Rothesay in Scotland, opened a special joint exhibition in Edinburgh which features work by students at the Edinburgh College of Art and The Prince's Drawing School in London.
As well as viewing examples of drawing, The Prince, himself a keen artist, and The Duchess chatted to students about their work which included photography, painting and jewellery.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom