Prince of Wales and Duchess of Cornwall Current Events 16: July-September 2006

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jo of Palatine said:
Sounds like a pittance to me.... But surely she'd get a home etc. in addition?

That 30k is only the sum she gets from the Civil List in case Charles dies before his mother.

Charles joins in Betjeman tribute

The Prince of Wales will join some of Britain's best known stars of stage and screen to remember the poet Sir John Betjeman.
The Prince, accompanied by the Duchess of Cornwall, will attend a glittering gala night to mark the 100th anniversary of the poet`s birth.

Prince Charles, The Prince of Wales and Camilla, Duchess of Cornwall arrive for The Sir John Betjeman Gala at The Prince of Wales Theatre on September 10, 2006 in London, England.

getty images

Nice dress, nice bra...:ermm:And the kids are there!

Last edited:
Oh dear, The Duchess who usually dresses so tasteful and elegant. SHINY, SHINY fabric, too much embroidery for such a short dress and the brah peeping out:neutral:

ITs though nice to see a Prince who always have impeccable cut suits:)

Larzen said:
Oh dear, The Duchess who usually dresses so tasteful and elegant. SHINY, SHINY fabric, too much embroidery for such a short dress and the brah peeping out:neutral:

We've got her first fashion blunder at last ;)

Ok, the dress is not so bad for me. But the braaaaa...! No darling, no way. A short look in the mirror before get out the car!

hornsen said:
Ok, the dress is not so bad for me. But the braaaaa...! No darling, no way. A short look in the mirror before get out the car!

Maybe they were doing something before arrival and didn't have time to readjust clothes :lol:

AgnesK said:
That 30k is only the sum she gets from the Civil List in case Charles dies before his mother.

I hope Charles sets up some sort of a trust fund for her, in that situation. (I couldn't imagine his attorneys let him marry her without setting out the financial aspects of their marriage and the possibilities of separation and widowhood.)

Camilla looks so lovely in blue gala dresses and i would agree with hornsen about bra! but she would pull of bra they wont getting embrassment in the public.

Laura's black outfits looks nice and sara's outfits looks nice in white and flowers

Camilla looks very nice.

Camilla's hat is gorgeous!

Thanks everybody for the photos!

hornsen said:

I like the dress, but I think there's a lesson here: flesh-coloured bras in future. :D

AgnesK said:
Maybe they were doing something before arrival and didn't have time to readjust clothes :lol:

Hmmmm, didn't need that image in my head....thank you very much. :lol:

hornsen said:
Prince Charles, The Prince of Wales and Camilla, Duchess of Cornwall arrive for The Sir John Betjeman Gala at The Prince of Wales Theatre on September 10, 2006 in London. Nice dress, nice bra...:ermm:And the kids are there!
1. The dress is too short. I don't like midi-length dresses....either be at cocktail length or go to the floor.

2. Too shiny, too much embroidery....it looks like a shiny pillowcase.

3. What's with the bra strap showing? Either go strapless or make sure they're properly hidden before you exit the car.

Last edited by a moderator:
I liked the dress, it looks very shiny in the photographs' but, all the flash bulbs and extra lighting would make anything look shiny.

The length of this dress is the height of fashion for a gala concert here in the UK (this is also the cocktail length) and I adore the lace and embroidery, which again is the height of fashion.

Unfortunate about the bra strap, but at least it is clean and white and shows she is human. :flowers: Much worse are the women who let it all hang loose! :lol:

Roslyn said:
I like the dress, but I think there's a lesson here: flesh-coloured bras in future. :D

I have to disagree! it is of course preferable to keep one's bra straps covered but if they do show a crisp white one like this is the least damaging.

a flesh colored one could easily look a bit old (like its a discolored white one) and people would wonder 'is that a bra strap or just excess flesh?'

Camillas has fabulous underwear. she probably didnt want us to know it. but hey, i definitely don't respect her less.

pollyemma said:
Camillas has fabulous underwear. she probably didnt want us to know it. but hey, i definitely don't respect her less.

Yow! Get a life! Bra straps happen to the best and worst of us! Get over it already,:bang:

Pollyemma, I like her with and without showing bra. But she has to be careful. The press is to fall upon every little mistake. And with her dress she isn´t in need of this.

MARG said:
Yow! Get a life! Bra straps happen to the best and worst of us! Get over it already,:bang:
I fail to see where we disagree. I think I was basically saying 'bra straps happen to everyone.'

Trust me, I know. I just developed the photos from my last vacation. yep, bra straps happen to EVERYONE.

It's time for a new thread.

Charles and Camilla Curent Events: Part 14 can be found here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom