The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 01-25-2011, 01:20 PM
Imperial Majesty
Royal Blogger

Kate Middleton prepares for Royal housewife life by leaving parents' business | Mail Online

Old 02-06-2011, 10:20 PM
Serene Highness

Kate Middleton features in reworked Sex Pistols God Save the Queen poster

Read more: Kate Middleton features in reworked Sex Pistols God Save the Queen poster - mirror.co.uk

Old 02-07-2011, 12:28 AM
Nobility

Dissertations

Kate graduate at st andrews with Honors. Scroll down at M
Old 02-07-2011, 12:29 AM
Nobility

From the Raleigh International website :
The Raleigh International global community congratulates Prince William and Catherine Middleton on their engagement. Both Prince William and Catherine are Raleigh alumni - Prince William went out with Raleigh International in 2000 and Catherine in 2001. The couple, like all Raleigh participants, love adventure, are keen on community service and willing to go beyond their comfort zones and be tested. They both worked with young people from different backgrounds on community projects, developing an understanding and shared commitment to making a difference. Prince William raised enough money to support another young person from a disadvantaged background on a Raleigh expedition.
With a focus on personal development Raleigh enables young people to work on genuinely needed and sustainable environmental and community projects whilst at the same time concentrating on enhancing life skills and confidence.
Old 02-08-2011, 07:59 AM
Courtier

Kate already learning the ropes...

The Press Association: Top royal adviser to prepare Kate

Royal bride-to-be Kate Middleton will receive advice from one of Prince William's key aides as she prepares for life as a member of the monarchy.
Sir David Manning, a seasoned diplomat who acts as an adviser to Princes William and Harry, will offer years of experience to Miss Middleton on a host of issues.

Sir David was then-prime minister Tony Blair's key aide on foreign policy in the run-up to the 2003 Iraq war and was Britain's ambassador to America for four years until 2007. He was appointed as an adviser to the two princes in 2009 by the Queen, a move which followed a similar decision taken by her when, as Princess Elizabeth, she had an experienced general join her fledgling office before she ascended the throne.
Old 02-08-2011, 10:54 AM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosapru View Post
Dissertations

Kate graduate at st andrews with Honors. Scroll down at M
Thanks for the info. Wow she chose a tough and controversial topic. Lewis Carroll's photography of nude children has been the subject of much debate in recent years. Some think it was signs of pedophilia and others saying that under Victoria morals of the time, nude children were a representation of innocence. Any way I won't bore you all with this, but it is a very very fascinating topic. Getting honors in it means that what ever her thesis, she did an excellent job of defending it.
Old 02-09-2011, 05:39 PM
Serene Highness

Kate Middleton and Camilla's Lunch Date : People.com
Old 02-09-2011, 05:56 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skippy View Post
Interesting! The Daily Express is touting pictures tomorrow so stay tuned...
Old 02-09-2011, 05:59 PM

http://www.ikon-pictures.com/15927127.jpg

Here's a link to tomorrow's paper with a pic of the two.

Old 02-09-2011, 06:01 PM
Super Moderator
Picture of the Week Coordinator

Here's another photo
Old 02-09-2011, 06:03 PM
Administrator

Gads! It looks like those boots are back.

Oh well. Camilla looks nice though.

Old 02-09-2011, 06:06 PM
Super Moderator
Picture of the Week Coordinator

That's what I thought too. Not those boots again.

I do like Kate's outfit though.
Old 02-09-2011, 06:12 PM
Serene Highness

I'm just happy she's out again. The boots.... well "blame" it on the weather :P
There's not much of a difference between a stadium full of cheering fans and an angry crowd screaming abuse at you. They're both just making a lot of noise. How you take it is up to you. Convince yourself they're cheering for you. You do that, and someday, they will - Sue S.
Old 02-09-2011, 06:25 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zonk View Post
Gads! It looks like those boots are back.

Oh well. Camilla looks nice though.
I just think that she must get a new pair of these boots every year. They simply can't have lasted this long!

Also, I say good for them for going out...as it would have probably been easier to do lunch at Clarence House but why not step out every once in a while.
Old 02-09-2011, 07:32 PM
Heir Presumptive

I love seeing them together! And I take a personal pleasure in seeing newspapers starting to refer to both Camilla and Kate as our future "Queens"
Old 02-09-2011, 07:36 PM
Aristocracy

Haha, I love those boots now. Love how they never fail to get commented on. Those boots are famous!

Nice to see them hanging out, having lunch or whatever. I'm sure Camilla must have a large amount of useful info/advice for Kate. :)
Old 02-09-2011, 07:40 PM
Moderator Emeritus

The Daily Mail's article:

Camilla and Kate Middleton discuss the royal wedding over lunch at Berkley Hotel | Mail Online

Leaning in close to each other across the lunch table, the two women were deep in conversation.

Then the word ‘advice’ rang out across the busy restaurant.

The listener was Kate Middleton and the woman offering words of wisdom was none other than the former Mrs Camilla Parker Bowles.
Old 02-09-2011, 07:41 PM
Heir Presumptive

Camilla and Kate Middleton discuss the royal wedding over lunch at Berkley Hotel | Mail Online

This gives me further reason for me to believe that Camilla's grandchildren will be part of the wedding procession. I hope at least Laura's daughter will be, she is cute as a button! Plus, Id love to see the twins.
Old 02-09-2011, 08:26 PM

My question about this lunch meeting is why was it done in public? Why not at St. James or Clarence with more privacy?

Old 02-09-2011, 09:24 PM
Heir Presumptive

I don't get the problem w/the boots. They look pretty stylish *and* comfy to me.