British Royal Family Current Events 9: January 2017 - July 2018

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Queen looks so good for her age! It's always nice to see her looking strong and healthy. The DoE looks more frail but has done so for awhile now and seems to be coping just fine.

Will they ever stop calling her Kate Middleton??? I can see it now, the Queen, Kate Middleton...ugh.

LaRae

:previous: Thank you for sharing Molly. It seems strange that Edward and Sophie weren't photographed; so I'm guessing that they were unable to attend for whatever reason. It's nice to see the BRF on their holiday together though.

Perhaps Louise got to stay longer w/ Grandma & Grandpa. Presumably Savanna & Isla are visiting w/ Peter and Autumn, so Louse has a chance to spend time with her younger cousins.

The Windsors were at church today again in Balmoral.

RexFeatures

Queen, Philip, Charles, Louise, Anne, Tim, Peter and Autumn. No Edward or Sophie today (or their car just wasn't photographed.)

Edward had an engagement in Glasgow

Perhaps Louise got to stay longer w/ Grandma & Grandpa. Presumably Savanna & Isla are visiting w/ Peter and Autumn, so Louse has a chance to spend time with her younger cousins.

Eya said on the Wessex's thread that Edward had an engagement that day. So that explains our wonderings!

I wonder why Princess Anne has to sit in the back seat? Or perhaps the back seat of a Range Rover is more comfortable than the front?

Last edited:
I don't think Anne every does anything because she "has to" more likely she wanted to, possibly because she was mid-conversation with Autumn and wanted to talk more? Who knows. But we have seen enough pictures of Anne in the front, including the driving seat, to know she is not adverse to sitting up front.

Thanks much for the photo galleries Iceflower. One thing I can always count on is that opening a window to see pictures of the Braemar Games, I'm sure to see one where the Queen is thoroughly enjoying what is going on around her. I have to believe that these games are one of her favorite highlights of the year.

Lovely pictures of the family on a day out. Prince Charles really does seem so happy these days. The four of them seem to be having a ball and really enjoying each other's company. You definitely can't see hints of the "difficult relationship" with his parents.

Charles and Anne always seem to enjoy these games like their parents.

I forgot that it was the Braemar Gathering today - it was great to see the photos. I kind of missed seeing HM and Charles laughing hard at the games, they must not have been as funny this year :D

Is it just me or did the Daily Fail article sound a bit spiteful? The "enjoying your retirement, Philip?" part of the headline sounded like it should have been phrased as "enjoying your retirement because you don't have to work?" Perhaps it's just me but given the fact that it's the Fail, it wouldn't surprise me at all if this was the intention :rolleyes:

I forgot that it was the Braemar Gathering today - it was great to see the photos. I kind of missed seeing HM and Charles laughing hard at the games, they must not have been as funny this year :D

Is it just me or did the Daily Fail article sound a bit spiteful? The "enjoying your retirement, Philip?" part of the headline sounded like it should have been phrased as "enjoying your retirement because you don't have to work?" Perhaps it's just me but given the fact that it's the Fail, it wouldn't surprise me at all if this was the intention :rolleyes:

Oh, they had a laugh

Last edited by a moderator:
I didn't see Camila does she not go? Haven't seen any photos of her for a while is she in her home with her grandchildren?

I didn't see Camila does she not go? Haven't seen any photos of her for a while is she in her home with her grandchildren?

Very likely. She splits her time with between both families.

Thank you eya. It was just awful what those Grenfell victims and survivors went through and I'm so glad the brothers got a chance to meet survivors, supporters and helpers. Of course the Foundation of the Cambridges and Harry funded this community hub. Great stuff!

Last edited:
Glad to see William fulfilling his promise to return and meet with the survivors.

Good to see William and Harry visiting the Grenfell community today.

:previous: Videos:
Prince William and Prince Harry meet local support organisations helping victims of the Grenfell Tower disaster. The visit Support4Grenfell Community Hub in west London, which was established by the Princes' Royal Foundation in order to bring together groups working with those affected by the blaze in June that killed at least 80 people. They chat with students who went to school the morning after the disaster:
https://itnproductions.com/news/vid...isit-grenfell-victims-support-centre?type=raw

You can hear people congratulating William with number 3 at the end of this video:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom