The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 12-31-2017, 08:52 AM
Heir Apparent

I love these weeks after Christmas when she goes to local churches. A nice outing but no brooch!

Old 12-31-2017, 10:03 AM
Courtier

Does anyone recognize the man walking with the Earl of Wessex, one of them is Christopher Rhys -Jones, but the other man? It doesn’t appear to be Sophie’s brother.

Old 01-07-2018, 07:17 AM
Imperial Majesty

Another Sunday church today for Queen , Prince Philip and this time Duke and Duchess of Cambridge!

Pregnant Kate attends St Mary Magdalene Church service | Daily Mail Online
Old 01-07-2018, 07:56 AM
Majesty

Pippa and her husband there as well, must be visiting the Cambridges.

LaRae
Old 01-07-2018, 03:35 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pranter View Post
Pippa and her husband there as well, must be visiting the Cambridges.

LaRae
I’ve seen speculation that they and some friends are there for Kate’s birthday, which is on January 9th.
Old 01-07-2018, 03:50 PM
Heir Apparent
Royal Blogger

Nice surprise to see members of the RF at the church today. I also like how we get to see different royals each time. Due to the fact that the Cambridges are still there I'm guessing that George hasn't gone back to school yet (I think most private schools are back tomorrow).

"Think of all the beauty still left around you and be happy". Anne Frank
Old 01-07-2018, 04:03 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by HereditaryPrincess View Post
Nice surprise to see members of the RF at the church today. I also like how we get to see different royals each time. Due to the fact that the Cambridges are still there I'm guessing that George hasn't gone back to school yet (I think most private schools are back tomorrow).
First day of term is Tuesday, 9th January at George’s school.
Old 01-07-2018, 04:36 PM
Administrator

Here are some more photos of today's church service:

** gettyimages: Members Of The Royal Family Attend St Mary Magdalene Church In Sandringham **
Old 01-07-2018, 06:11 PM
Majesty

Other guests today included Marquis and Marchioness of Cholmondley, James and Lady Laura Meade and Thomas van Straubenzee.

There was another couple but I don't remember who they are: link to pictures (removed)

No Carole or Mike

EDIT: removing link as there may be a copyright issue. But always look at shutterstock.com/editorial/royalty to see images.

This precious stone set in the silver sea,......
This blessed plot, this earth, this realm, this England,
Old 01-07-2018, 06:14 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Princess Larisa View Post
I’ve seen speculation that they and some friends are there for Kate’s birthday, which is on January 9th.
Considering it's so close to Kate's birthday, it would make sense to have a party this weekend.
Old 01-07-2018, 10:13 PM
Nobility

I love the Queen in the rich pink.
Catherine looks well in brown. Nice for her friends to be there for her birthday.
Old 01-10-2018, 11:58 AM
Majesty

On February 19th The Duchess of Cambridge and The Countess of Wessex will host a reception at Buckingham Palace for the Commonwealth Fashion Exchange
Old 01-10-2018, 08:12 PM
Imperial Majesty

According to the FE on the British Monarchy website there are three engagements that date:

19 January 2018

The Princess Royal
Royal Patron, Hft, will attend a Luncheon Reception at The Manor House, High Street, Moreton-in-Marsh, Gloucestershire.

The Duke of Gloucester
Patron, British Limbless Ex-Service Men's Association today will attend the Blesma Community Programme at the Theatre Royal, Haymarket, London.

The Earl of Wessex
visits the Arthur Rank Hospice Charity, Cherry Hinton Road, Shelford Bottom, Cambridge.

This is what makes trying to follow the British royals so difficult as there is no centralised place to find information about what they are up to. They know they don't have to worry about PR and so they don't care about having all the information in one place for ease of access for followers.

It is much like last year's online CC which missed around 400 events but no one at BP or within the BRF actually cares about that sort of thing anymore as they are so sure of their popularity they don't think it matters that the office is so disorganised it can't put up a calendar in advance in one place - three or four courts all pulling in different directions is clearly what is happening.
Old 01-10-2018, 08:31 PM
Imperial Majesty

I agree. I wish the BRF Press office is very much disorganized. They need to hire better people who can handle this stuff.

A.W. TOZER
Old 01-10-2018, 11:58 PM
Imperial Majesty

I am not so sure if it is the people they employ so much as the family not coming together to put this stuff out.

If the individual royals don't tell their own staff to hand the information over then there is nothing that the Queen's staff can do to put the information out. Charles wants his staff in charge and William and Harry don't want their staff to work with either Charles or The Queen's. They believe that their way is better - with a drip feed approach via twitter etc rather than a centralised approach. Andrew is different again and simply refusing to have anything to do with anything Charles wants to organise.
Old 01-11-2018, 12:08 AM
Royal Highness

Now your comment had me ..... big time! How very true and no wonder anyone gets things done in the royal family, nobody seems to know what the other members are doing.......right and left hands are not clicking here.....maybe they need to hire you to set them straight so they could run a tighter ship Iluvbertie. I would put all my faith in you to do the job 100%.
Old 01-21-2018, 06:59 AM
Administrator

Several members of the family attended the Sunday church service at the St Lawrence Church today, January 21:

** rex gallery ** gettyimages gallery **

** dailymail: Didn't get the memo Beatrice? The Queen, Eugenie and Philip ALL dress in matching green for a Sunday church service in Norfolk..**
Old 01-21-2018, 10:41 AM
Heir Apparent

What great detail in the stonework of the church! Castle Rising.
Old 01-28-2018, 07:53 AM
Imperial Majesty

Sunday church service today for Queen Elizabeth and Prince Philip at St Mary Magdalene Church at Sandringham. This time Princess Anne is with them.

Prince Philip shows he's 96-years-young striding to church | Daily Mail Online
Old 01-28-2018, 10:31 AM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by eya View Post
Sunday church service today for Queen Elzabeth and Prince Philip at St Mary Magdalene Church at Sandringham. This time Princess Anne is with them.

Prince Philip shows he's 96-years-young striding to church | Daily Mail Online
Also in attendance was Princess Anne, in a stylish brown ensemble, who joined husband Sir Timothy Laurence and the Duke and Duchess of Gloucester (from DM)

Closed Thread