British Royal Family Current Events 8: April 2015-January 2017

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Charles sounds like he's got a bad cold. Almost reminded me of his grandfathers voice when he was sick.

Nice seeing all four together. the statue looks nice

Nice to see QEII supporting one of Andrew's initiatives. I'm sure the Andrew haters will try to undermine this innocent gesture.

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community mobile app

Maybe the DM will even go as far as saying, "The Queen shows silent support for the Yorks by attending PitchPalace event".

This is a terrific promotion by DoY - its been going 3 yrs now.

He can be so stupid at times but credit where it is due - this is brilliant and a great promotion for technology.

I just hope he doesnt do anything stupid and spoil this specific patronage which he developed.

Queen Elizabeth, accompanied by the Duke of Edinburgh, opened the Francis Crick Institute in London today, November 9. The Duke of York was present as well:

** gettyimages/zimbio gallery **

He reminds me more and more of the DoE

LaRae

Harry just shines when he is around children. Can't wait to see him with his own soon!

How utterly bazaar that the DM is more interested in Prince Harry's love life than Remembrance Day and flooding the article with photo's predominantly of him. Was not Prince Philip also there?

Prince Harry lays Remembrance crosses at Westminster Abbey in first engagement since confirming relationship with girlfriend Meghan Markle - Mirror Online

And the Mirror, taking its lead from the DM, makes no bones about it. The photographs may be of Remembrance Day, but you'd never know it from the text of the article.

I had no clue the royal family get their tree from Germany. Thanks for the link, eya!

This tree will go in Windsor. Usually Windsor is opened for tourists at Christmas.

Roya Nikkhah ‏@RoyaNikkhah
The Queen, Duke of Edinburgh, Earl & Countess of Wessex will attend a service of Thanksgiving @wabbey Nov 24 to mark the Diamond...

...Anniversary of the @DofE awards scheme. In a forward for the Service, The Duke of Edinburgh said: "The growth of the scheme owes...

...everything to the untold numbers of volunteers who have given their time and enthusiasm to bring its benefits to a constantly growing...

...number of young people all over the world."

In honor of Queen Elizabeth II's 90th birthday, Coburg has presented the town of Windsor with a Christmas tree.

Contrary to some reports, the Christmas tree is not on display at Windsor Castle. It was installed in the center of Windsor. The Queen celebrates Christmas at Sandringham House.

The tree was cut down in the Callenberg forest, which is owned by Prince Andreas of Saxe-Coburg and Gotha, the present head of the family. ...

Coburg's mayor asked Prince Andreas if he would provide the tree. He was delighted to say yes.
Royal Musings: A Coburg Christmas tree for Windsor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom