British Royal Family Current Events 8: April 2015-January 2017

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Carole looks great. A lovely family outing. Sophie Carter, Nicholas van Cutsem and his wife Alice Haddon-Paton are with Mrs. Middleton in the Range Rover

Last edited:
Great to see them all together ,hopefully we'll get a few more photos.

Was Jack in the backseat?

I'm pretty convinced had he been there he would have been snapped, the papers would pay big time for a pic of him attending church with the Queen and family to go with their stories

Richard Palmer ‏@RoyalReporter 6h6 hours ago The Hague, The Netherlands
The Queen and Prince Philip will give a reception at Buckingham Palace for Team GB and ParalympicsGB medallists on Oct 18.

British Royals ‏@britishroyals 6h6 hours ago
William, Kate, Harry, Anne, Andrew & Eugenie will join the Queen & DoE at a BP reception for TeamGB & ParalympicsGB medalists on Oct 18

Busy, busy, busy Cambridges these days eh? I love it!

Thanks, Dman!:flowers:

Busy, busy, busy Cambridges these days eh? I love it!

Thanks, Dman!:flowers:

I love it when the Cambridge's are busy. Just to think there are two State events (State Visit and Diplomatic Corps Reception) coming up in November and December too.

Loved the pictures of the Duke and Duchess and Harry meeting kids at the mental health event.

I have to say I am surprised Charles, Camilla, Edward and Sophie wont be attending this reception.

I hadn't realised Princess Alexandra is 80 on Christmas Day this year and Sophie is attending a day to celebrate all of Alexandra's patronages in November in celebration of her 80th birthday. I imagine Alexandra will also be there and I can see The Duke of Kent attending as well.

The Countess of Wessex 29th November 2016

will attend a Reception to celebrate the Patronages and Affiliations of Princess Alexandra on the occasion of Her Royal Highness's 80th Birthday at Buckingham Palace.

Now that you say it, its rather odd that especially Edward will not be there. Isn't he involved with the paralympics?

Now that you say it, its rather odd that especially Edward will not be there. Isn't he involved with the paralympics?

He is heavily involved with the Paralympic's as Patron of the British Paralympic Association. He also attended the Rio Paralympic's this year which is why I am surprised he isn't mentioned as attending the reception.

Court Circular
11th October, 2016
The Duke of Cambridge and Prince Henry of Wales , Founder Patrons, the Royal Foundation of The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge and Prince Harry, this evening attended a Reception at Berry Brothers and Rudd, 3 St. James’s Street, London SW1.

He is heavily involved with the Paralympic's as Patron of the British Paralympic Association. He also attended the Rio Paralympic's this year which is why I am surprised he isn't mentioned as attending the reception.

I believe that its half term. They dont usually do engagements that week

Last edited by a moderator:
I believe that its half term. They dont usually do engagements that week

Ahhhh yes I had forgotten about half term. That is probably why they aren't listed to attend. I wouldn't be surprised if Edward does actually go and Sophie doesn't.

Last edited:
I think we have seen Harry chat up Ellie Simmons, before, right? The two extroverts get along well.

Edit - oops, no - this is their first meeting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom