British Royal Family Current Events 8: April 2015-January 2017

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have to think that the many members of the BRF that are tackling certain areas of mental health issues can do nothing but raise awareness of the symptoms, the help available and inform to remove the stigma that having mental health problems and issues are something to be ashamed of and to seek professional help. It also clearly puts into focus the places where the help is available at.

If only one person listens and learns and discovers that he/she is not alone in having these problems and seeks professional help, the BRF has made a difference and their work is worthwhile.

Agree whole heartedly with you.

Is there a reduction in child mental health issues since St Kate began dabbling in her causes or in homelessness since William hooked up with Centrepoint?

The point, as I understood it, was to raise awareness of the issue so more women would come forward to get the help they need. That should actually result in an increase in reporting not a decrease.

But then again, as it's something Camilla does and not William, Kate or Diana, of course there can't be any merit to it.

Well said ...

I was replying to Queen Camillia and you don't have to tell me about domestic abuse I've lived it Something I had no intention to tell what are really strangers and will wish I hadn't no doubt

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community

Time to move on now please. It would be nice for other people reading the thread if members did not try and wind each up and stay on topic.

I have to think that the many members of the BRF that are tackling certain areas of mental health issues can do nothing but raise awareness of the symptoms, the help available and inform to remove the stigma that having mental health problems and issues are something to be ashamed of and to seek professional help. It also clearly puts into focus the places where the help is available at.

If only one person listens and learns and discovers that he/she is not alone in having these problems and seeks professional help, the BRF has made a difference and their work is worthwhile.
:previous: Well stated Osipi.

The Queen's 90th Birthday: A Service of Celebration for Commonwealth Day: Monday-2:45 PM UK Time- BBC One
Live from Westminster Abbey in London, Her Majesty the Queen is joined by senior members of the royal family to lead a service of celebration for Commonwealth Day. Presented by Mishal Husain, the service features a live music performance by Ellie Goulding and a contribution from Kofi Annan-

BBC One - The Queen's 90th Birthday: A Service of Celebration for Commonwealth Day

The Queen's 90th Birthday: A Service of Celebration for Commonwealth Day: Monday-2:45 PM UK Time- BBC One
Live from Westminster Abbey in London, Her Majesty the Queen is joined by senior members of the royal family to lead a service of celebration for Commonwealth Day. Presented by Mishal Husain, the service features a live music performance by Ellie Goulding and a contribution from Kofi Annan-

BBC One - The Queen's 90th Birthday: A Service of Celebration for Commonwealth Day

Oh, I've already posted this in the birthday thread since the BBC has chosen to broadcast the service as part of the 90th birthday celebrations.

Oh, I've already posted this in the birthday thread since the BBC has chosen to broadcast the service as part of the 90th birthday celebrations.

Oh I didn't know that. I posted the link here, because it's an official engagement for several members of senior royals.

:previous:

As the event is not related to the Queen's 90th birthday, further posts on the Commonwealth service can be posted in this thread.

The service will also be streamed internationally on bbc.com:

I have found in the past that the BBC website doesn't allow for streaming from non uk ip addresses.

Do anyone know if the Service will be broadcast on the BBC One Website or just BBC.com?

It's Commonwealth Day in the U.K. and around the world – and the royals are coming out to celebrate.

Prince William, Princess Kate and Prince Harry took part in a special service on Monday at Westminster Abbey with their granny, Queen Elizabeth.

The service honors the nations in the Commonwealth, a voluntary organization of 53 countries, most of which were once under British rule. (In addition to the U.K., there are 15 other countries in the group that hold the Queen as their Sovereign.)
Read more: Princess Kate, Prince William, Prince Harry Join Queen Elizabeth for Service : People.com

Videos:
The Queen and senior members of the Royal Family are attending a Commonwealth Service at Westminster Abbey in central London today, as part of celebrations to mark Commonwealth Day and the Queen's 90th Birthday. .

Home - ITNSource News

Prince William, Princess Catherine and Prince Harry meets members of the public and young children through Dean's Yard when attending the Commonwealth Service at Westminster Abbey-
Home - ITNSource News

Table for three! The Queen joins Princess Anne and her cousin for evening at the 'only restaurant where she has ever dined'
Monarch, 89, visited Bellamy's restaurant in Mayfair for private dinner
Said to be only London restaurant she's ever dined at
Franco Belgian brasserie's menu focuses on meat, game and fish
For more of the latest on the Queen visit Queen Elizabeth II News, Pictures and Speeches | Daily Mail Online
By SIOFRA BRENNAN FOR MAILONLINE
PUBLISHED: 12:31 GMT, 22 March 2016 | UPDATED: 14:02 GMT, 22 March 2016

Read more: The Queen goes for dinner at Bellamy's restaurant | Daily Mail Online
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Table for three! The Queen joins Princess Anne and her cousin for evening at the 'only restaurant where she has ever dined'
Monarch, 89, visited Bellamy's restaurant in Mayfair for private dinner
Said to be only London restaurant she's ever dined at
Franco Belgian brasserie's menu focuses on meat, game and fish
For more of the latest on the Queen visit Queen Elizabeth II News, Pictures and Speeches | Daily Mail Online
By SIOFRA BRENNAN FOR MAILONLINE
PUBLISHED: 12:31 GMT, 22 March 2016 | UPDATED: 14:02 GMT, 22 March 2016

Read more: The Queen goes for dinner at Bellamy's restaurant | Daily Mail Online
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

And why not?!?

Actually, the Queen and the Duke were taken to the Waterside Inn for his 90th

Zara isn't there either. While the rest of her family is there. Maybe she went to the Tindall's just like Kate took her kids to her family.

Perhaps. This happens when some family members create their own family traditions. I always wonder if Charles have Camilla's family over to Birkhall for Easter? I'm not sure if they spend the day just to themselves.

All in know, Charles and his family haven't spent Easter at Windsor since the mid-90's.

Doesn't Charles and Camilla usually go to Scotland for Easter?

Doesn't Charles and Camilla usually go to Scotland for Easter?

Yeah, what we are told. I just wonder if they spend such a special day alone or have Camilla's family or maybe his own children to Birkhall for the holiday?

It's funny when William and Catherine have their own little traditions it's considered sacrilegious but when other royals do it, it's okay

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom