The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > British Royals > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 12-19-2014, 02:06 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dman View Post
Video:
The Prince of Wales and Princess Alexandra mark 50th Anniversary of The Cystic Fibrosis Trust The Prince of Wales became Patron of the Cystic Fibrosis Trust in May 2014, succeeding Princess Alexandra who had been Patron since 1968. .

Home - ITNSource News
The close up on his beverage at the end?

Old 12-19-2014, 05:49 PM
Serene Highness

Prince Harry, Beatrice and Eugenie among guests at society marriage | Daily Mail Online

Prince Harry and Princesses Beatrice and Eugenie were among the guests at the wedding of Jamie Murray Wells

Old 12-19-2014, 06:05 PM
Imperial Majesty

I've never seen a family attend more weddings than the British royals. After a while it's okay to just stay home and ask someone to bring home some cake.

GENTLEMAN'S ESSENTIALS
Old 12-19-2014, 07:49 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dman View Post
I've never seen a family attend more weddings than the British royals. After a while it's okay to just stay home and ask someone to bring home some cake.
But then we wouldn't see Beatrice's odd chapeau choices!
Old 12-19-2014, 07:59 PM
Imperial Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Molly2101 View Post
I see what you mean, lol. I mean its one wedding after another.

GENTLEMAN'S ESSENTIALS
Old 12-19-2014, 08:09 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
I don't think Beatrice's was any odder than Eugenie's. I think Eugenie had borrowed one of Sophie Wessex's old plate-on-side-of-head hats.

Actually they an eclectic bunch, clothing-wise. Some women were in short dresses, some long; some wore hats, but some were hatless. One woman was wearing a jump-suit with a hat. The bride seems to have been wearing a dead arctic fox around her shoulders.
Old 12-19-2014, 08:24 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roslyn View Post
I don't think Beatrice's was any odder than Eugenie's. I think Eugenie had borrowed one of Sophie Wessex's old plate-on-side-of-head hats.

Actually they an eclectic bunch, clothing-wise. Some women were in short dresses, some long; some wore hats, but some were hatless. One woman was wearing a jump-suit with a hat. The bride seems to have been wearing a dead arctic fox around her shoulders.
It does look like one of Sophie's old hats....Beatrice's was odder but other guests, as you said, looked equally as odd.

I think the woman in the jump suit is Ben Fogle's wife.
Old 12-19-2014, 09:31 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
It does look like one of Sophie's old hats....Beatrice's was odder but other guests, as you said, looked equally as odd.

I think the woman in the jump suit is Ben Fogle's wife.
Is Mrs. Fogle the one who had a public hissy fit when Party Pieces disappointed her 5 year old at his birthday party?

Abraham Lincoln
Old 12-19-2014, 10:00 PM
Heir Apparent

Yep

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community
Old 12-20-2014, 01:01 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spheno View Post
Prince Harry, Beatrice and Eugenie among guests at society marriage | Daily Mail Online

Prince Harry and Princesses Beatrice and Eugenie were among the guests at the wedding of Jamie Murray Wells
Four words- Harry with the bridesmaids. Awww... smart move putting him in charge!
The bride's dress- interesting- a nightie with a ton of fur.
Some of the guest attire - leather dresses, road kill around the neck, red dress with dramatic black hat- liked that one though- oh my!
Old 12-20-2014, 12:18 PM
Majesty

https://ru-royalty.livejournal.com/2679907.html

The above links contains photos of Prince Henry, Princess Beatrice, and Princess Eugenie attending the society wedding.

The caption of Prince Henry talking to a flower girl is lovely. The bride looked lovely.
Old 12-30-2014, 10:32 AM
Majesty

Camilla, the Duchess of Cornwall's royal wedding tree stolen - Telegraph

Camilla, the Duchess of Cornwall's royal wedding tree stolen

'Wedding cake' tree planted by Duchess of Cornwall to mark nuptials of Duke and Duchess of Cambridge stolen from Gloucestershire church
Old 12-30-2014, 11:46 AM
Imperial Majesty

Why on earth would someone want to do something like that? Just dumb. Hopefully, it's replaced.

GENTLEMAN'S ESSENTIALS
Old 12-30-2014, 03:24 PM
Heir Apparent

Uhm, is the tree highly valuable? I can't think of any other reason!
Old 12-30-2014, 03:47 PM
Royal Highness

So rude and unnecessary... My only guess is some anti-monarchy youngsters or maybe some Camilla haters? But, why?!
Old 12-30-2014, 05:22 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by hernameispekka View Post
So rude and unnecessary... My only guess is some anti-monarchy youngsters or maybe some Camilla haters? But, why?!

Or maybe just some random thief who wanted a tree.

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community mobile app
Old 12-30-2014, 06:08 PM
Imperial Majesty

Well, it's getting replaced, so hopefully it won't happen again.

GENTLEMAN'S ESSENTIALS
Old 12-30-2014, 06:38 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by HRHHermione View Post
Or maybe just some random thief who wanted a tree.

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community mobile app
Yeah, but what are the odds for that exact tree? :P
Old 12-30-2014, 06:59 PM
Super Moderator

I'm afraid this sort of thing happens from time to time, odd things stolen for no apparent reason.....the sale at Nottcutts (garden centre) isn't very good this year, perhaps someone wanted a tree that wasn't in the sale!?
Old 01-13-2015, 05:52 PM
Imperial Majesty

Mace @RoyaleVision · Jan 10
Prince Charles & Prince William to attend the centennial of the Battle of Gallipoli in Çanakkale in late April (?)
ANN/Groong -- ISTANBUL:

GENTLEMAN'S ESSENTIALS
Closed Thread