The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > British Royals > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 09-27-2014, 03:29 PM
Heir Apparent

If by backlash you mean the trolls that post on Mail Online or certain royal blogs then I agree but the everyday person and general public aren't going to attack Kate.

When she starts to feel better there is no reason she can't go out with friends or be seen in public.

Old 09-27-2014, 09:47 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dman View Post
The young royals have some very interesting looking friends.
Elizabeth Wilson Pelly's dress color reminds me of the purple color of Purple Prince, which is a tulip.
Very beautiful!!

Old 09-28-2014, 12:08 AM
Imperial Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by CyrilVladisla View Post

Elizabeth Wilson Pelly's dress color reminds me of the purple color of Purple Prince, which is a tulip.
Very beautiful!!
I wasn't talking about the dress.

GENTLEMAN'S ESSENTIALS
Old 10-08-2014, 01:10 PM
Heir Apparent

Holiday letters to the Queen and prince get a royal response - Portsmouth News
Quote:
MOST people who write postcards while they are on holiday address them to friends and family.

But three children from Catherington decided they wanted to write to the royal family during a trip to Italy.

Maia Reid, eight, wrote to the Queen, whilst her twin brothers Alex and Finlay, aged six, wrote to Prince George, who is third in line to the throne
And the children, who all attend Kingscourt School in Catherington, were thrilled when they received a reply from the royal family through the post thanking them for getting in touch.
Old 10-08-2014, 09:35 PM
Heir Presumptive

"It's a lovely idea to write to the Queen."

A happy written letter makes the Queen happy.
A happy written letter makes the sender happy.
Old 10-14-2014, 03:57 PM
Imperial Majesty

Royal double act at Buckingham Palace: Princess Anne bestows honours - including MBE for John Barrowman - as Queen makes Governor-General of the Bahamas a dame-
Princess Anne bestows MBE for John Barrowman with Queen at Buckingham Palace | Daily Mail Online

GENTLEMAN'S ESSENTIALS
Old 10-14-2014, 08:19 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dman View Post
Royal double act at Buckingham Palace: Princess Anne bestows honours - including MBE for John Barrowman - as Queen makes Governor-General of the Bahamas a dame-
Princess Anne bestows MBE for John Barrowman with Queen at Buckingham Palace | Daily Mail Online
You can't go wrong in daytime with a turquoise sequined bag I wonder what they are talking about?
Old 10-14-2014, 10:15 PM
Heir Apparent

I agree- I love it- and that hat! LOL!
Old 10-15-2014, 02:38 AM
Royal Highness

The Daily Mail refers to the Queen as Her Royal Highness.
Old 10-15-2014, 12:06 PM
Imperial Majesty

Royal Central @RoyalCentral · 56m 56 minutes ago
The Queen & The Duke of Edinburgh will give an Evening Reception for Members of the Diplomatic Corps at Buckingham Palace on 2 December.

GENTLEMAN'S ESSENTIALS
Old 10-15-2014, 12:15 PM
Majesty

Location: On the west side of North up from Back, United States
Quote:
Originally Posted by roseroyal View Post
I agree- I love it- and that hat! LOL!
I'm not too sure about the handbag but the outfit over all is eye catching. To me, it really shows that meeting The Queen ranked a high priority for Marguerite Pindling. It looks like she really put a lot of thought (happy and excited ones I'm sure) into the perfect outfit to wear.

They may say she dressed to the nines but I'll give her a 10.
“When I was 5 years old, my mother always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down ‘happy’. They told me I didn’t understand the assignment, and I told them they didn’t understand life.”
― John Lennon
Old 10-15-2014, 11:14 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queen Camilla View Post
The Daily Mail refers to the Queen as Her Royal Highness.
It is not just the daily mail, even the telegraph refers to The Queen as Her Royal Highness.
Old 10-19-2014, 04:02 AM
Administrator

Queen Elizabeth and Princess Michael of Kent attended the BQIPCO British Champions Day 2014 at Ascot Racecourse on October 18, 2014.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

** gettyimages/UK press gallery ** gettyimages/zimbio gallery 1 ** gettyimages/zimbio gallery 2 **

** dailymail: The Queen's Estimate comes up short as Forgotten Rules wins Long Distance Cup **
Old 10-19-2014, 08:36 AM
Heir Apparent

I read that Estimate got the last place...
Old 10-19-2014, 08:58 AM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceflower View Post

Queen Elizabeth and Princess Michael of Kent attended the BQIPCO British Champions Day 2014 at Ascot Racecourse on October 18, 2014.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

** gettyimages/UK press gallery ** gettyimages/zimbio gallery 1 ** gettyimages/zimbio gallery 2 **

** dailymail: The Queen's Estimate comes up short as Forgotten Rules wins Long Distance Cup **
Pic 1, IMO, is the best smile I have ever seen on the Queen.

Now I wonder who the gentlemen she is 'lovingly' touching.
Old 10-25-2014, 11:26 PM
Heir Apparent

Cindy Stockman ‏@RoyalCenEditor

The Queen, Prince Philip & Prince William, will open the new Flanders Memorial Garden at the Wellington Barracks in London on 6 November.
Old 10-26-2014, 08:13 AM
Heir Apparent

I started a thread about this in International Royal events because apparently Belgian Royals are also attending.

If that is wrong, can a Mod move please.

This precious stone set in the silver sea,......
This blessed plot, this earth, this realm, this England,
Old 10-31-2014, 02:21 PM
Imperial Majesty

Martin @CourtierUK · 31m 31 minutes ago
Plans for a big screen in St James's Park next Saturday for The Queen (and others) opening new Flanders memorial garden have been cancelled.

Martin @CourtierUK · 30m 30 minutes ago
Organisers put it down to “unexpected operational difficulties” - The Queen, Prince Philip & William are due to attend, with Belgian royals.

Royal Central @RoyalCentral · 12m 12 minutes ago
The Queen will be joined by the King of the Belgians and the Grand Duke of Luxembourg next Thursday at the opening of the Flanders memorial.

GENTLEMAN'S ESSENTIALS
Old 10-31-2014, 05:22 PM
Royal Highness

Queen to be joined by European royals at opening of Flanders memorial
Old 10-31-2014, 06:13 PM
Serene Highness

The thread for Opening of Flanders Fields Memorial Garden
6 November 2014
http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums...ml#post1715923

Closed Thread