The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > British Royals > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 07-09-2014, 11:23 AM
Imperial Majesty

Starting Now-

https://plus.google.com/events/ct54u...noaufatf8l25c4

Video:
The Duke of Cambridge and Prince Harry launch The Queen's Young Leaders Programme at Buckingham Palace today-
http://news.itnsource.com/?SearchTer...WEALTH%20EVENT

GENTLEMAN'S ESSENTIALS
Old 07-09-2014, 02:59 PM
Imperial Majesty

GENTLEMAN'S ESSENTIALS
Old 07-10-2014, 03:38 AM
Nobility

Charles not knowing what "buff' meant was hilarious! I have to agree, though, back in the day Charles was pretty damn buff.

Clearly he has a very easy relationship with William and they have an obvious affection for one another.

Prince Charles baffled after being described as 'buff' during his 1970s diving days | Mail Online
Old 07-10-2014, 07:30 AM
Heir Apparent

I love the still from Dman's video- Charles laughing and William's hand on his face. Did anyone notice when Wills was in the pool, his dad chucks a plastic crab at him? These 2 need to do stuff more often together.

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community
Old 07-10-2014, 08:50 AM
Serene Highness

I find it hard to believe Charles didn't know what "buff" means. My guess is that he was somewhat embarrassed and was joking around--"I don't even know what that means!" It did look like they both had fun.

Regarding Charles's fitness, I will be rude because this reminded me of an incident when a photographer took a picture of him standing in front of a window au natural. Apparently, a German paper ran the photo with the headline "Britain should be proud of its prince." I never saw the actual photo but the headlines made me.... curious.
Old 07-10-2014, 10:06 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by PetticoatLane View Post
Charles not knowing what "buff' meant was hilarious! I have to agree, though, back in the day Charles was pretty damn buff.

Clearly he has a very easy relationship with William and they have an obvious affection for one another.

Prince Charles baffled after being described as 'buff' during his 1970s diving days | Mail Online
It is interesting that three generations: Prince Philip, Prince Charles, and Prince William, all have a love of the water.
Old 07-14-2014, 09:30 AM
Imperial Majesty

Rebecca English @RE_DailyMail · 1h
Royal whites alert! The Duke of Cambridge and Prince Harry will this afternoon take part in a cricket match in Windsor Home Park, say KP.

United for Wildlife @united4wildlife · 35m
The Duke of Cambridge & Prince Harry host a 20:20 #cricket match today for #UnitedforWildlife #WhoseSideAreYouOn

GENTLEMAN'S ESSENTIALS
Old 07-14-2014, 09:37 AM
Super Moderator
Blog Editor
Royal Blogger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dman View Post
Royal whites alert! The Duke of Cambridge and Prince Harry will this afternoon take part in a cricket match in Windsor Home Park, say KP.

The Duke of Cambridge & Prince Harry host a 20:20 #cricket match today for #UnitedforWildlife #WhoseSideAreYouOn
Would be great to see if the Duchess and maybe Prince George are attending to watch.
Is this the first time they participate in a cricket match? I only recall polo matches.
Old 07-14-2014, 09:43 AM
Imperial Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by dazzling View Post
Would be great to see if the Duchess and maybe Prince George are attending to watch.
Is this the first time they participate in a cricket match? I only recall polo matches.
I think William has participated in a cricket match before.

GENTLEMAN'S ESSENTIALS
Old 07-14-2014, 10:51 AM
Heir Apparent

There was that brief display in NZ where he almost hit Kate in the head

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community
Old 07-14-2014, 05:14 PM
Heir Apparent

Queen Elizabeth and the Duke of Edinburgh host a reception at Buckhingham Palace tonight

http://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/102.../822/vcgsz.jpg

http://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/102...0/850/h83y.jpg
http://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/102.../843/29rmy.jpg
Old 07-14-2014, 05:33 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:

http://38.media.tumblr.com/4ae02c5b0...44ko1_1280.jpg
http://37.media.tumblr.com/bbbc85869...o1_r1_1280.jpg
http://38.media.tumblr.com/c5ff19ad0...44ko1_1280.jpg
Old 07-14-2014, 07:22 PM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by dbarn67 View Post
My word, the Queen looks fantastic - energetic and younger looking too!!! What a superb smile!
Old 07-14-2014, 07:58 PM
Majesty

Location: On the west side of North up from Back, United States
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacknch View Post
My word, the Queen looks fantastic - energetic and younger looking too!!! What a superb smile!
She really does have the kind of smile that instantly lights up a room doesn't she?
“When I was 5 years old, my mother always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down ‘happy’. They told me I didn’t understand the assignment, and I told them they didn’t understand life.”
― John Lennon
Old 07-14-2014, 08:10 PM
Heir Presumptive

More photos from the game:
https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?...3024043&type=3
Old 07-16-2014, 03:01 AM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by dbarn67 View Post

It's been the reception for winners of The Queen's Awards for Enterprise 2014. The Duke of York, the Duke and Duchess of Gloucester, the Duke of Kent and Princess Alexandra were present as well.

** gettyimages/zimbio: Queen's Awards for Enterprise **
Old 07-23-2014, 02:41 PM
Imperial Majesty

Royal Central @RoyalCentral · 45s
William, Kate & Harry will visit the Tower of London's poppy installation in the moat on 5 Aug as part of the WW1 centenary commemorations.

GENTLEMAN'S ESSENTIALS
Old 07-29-2014, 11:27 AM
Imperial Majesty

Video:
The Princes William and Harry spent a second day at the Commonwealth Games today, they visited a Coach Core project at Gorbals Leisure Centre. Coach Core aims to highlight the importance of sports and to train the next generation of sports coaches-
Home - ITNSource News

Eyes front! Kate turns soldiers' heads as she joins Wills and Harry at the Commonwealth Games to watch the athletics
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...athletics.html

GENTLEMAN'S ESSENTIALS
Old 07-29-2014, 12:57 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Video:
The Princes William and Harry spent a second day at the Commonwealth Games today, they visited a Coach Core project at Gorbals Leisure Centre. Coach Core aims to highlight the importance of sports and to train the next generation of sports coaches-
Home - ITNSource News

Eyes front! Kate turns soldiers' heads as she joins Wills and Harry at the Commonwealth Games to watch the athletics
Kate, Duchess of Cambridge, turns soldiers' heads at Commonwealth Games | Mail Online
Loved all the photos in the DM. These 3- particularly the Duke and Duchess have phenomenal people skills. William has a smile that lights up a room, and I love the last picture. The man knows how to listen with his heart.
Old 07-29-2014, 06:00 PM
Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by roseroyal View Post
Loved all the photos in the DM. These 3- particularly the Duke and Duchess have phenomenal people skills. William has a smile that lights up a room, and I love the last picture. The man knows how to listen with his heart.
My heart just about melted when I saw the picture of Catherine kneeling in front of a little girl, and thanking her for the teddy bear. Absolutely precious . And of course I agree with all your other observations. This trio knows how to reach out, and touch the hearts of others, that's for sure.

I'm not obsessed with royalty...I just think intensely about it.
Closed Thread