British Royal Family Current Events 7: January 2014-April 2015

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I love the still from Dman's video- Charles laughing and William's hand on his face. Did anyone notice when Wills was in the pool, his dad chucks a plastic crab at him? These 2 need to do stuff more often together.

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community

I find it hard to believe Charles didn't know what "buff" means. My guess is that he was somewhat embarrassed and was joking around--"I don't even know what that means!" It did look like they both had fun.

Regarding Charles's fitness, I will be rude because this reminded me of an incident when a photographer took a picture of him standing in front of a window au natural. Apparently, a German paper ran the photo with the headline "Britain should be proud of its prince." I never saw the actual photo but the headlines made me.... curious.

Rebecca English @RE_DailyMail · 1h
Royal whites alert! The Duke of Cambridge and Prince Harry will this afternoon take part in a cricket match in Windsor Home Park, say KP.

United for Wildlife @united4wildlife · 35m
The Duke of Cambridge & Prince Harry host a 20:20 #cricket match today for #UnitedforWildlife #WhoseSideAreYouOn

Royal whites alert! The Duke of Cambridge and Prince Harry will this afternoon take part in a cricket match in Windsor Home Park, say KP.

The Duke of Cambridge & Prince Harry host a 20:20 #cricket match today for #UnitedforWildlife #WhoseSideAreYouOn

Would be great to see if the Duchess and maybe Prince George are attending to watch.
Is this the first time they participate in a cricket match? I only recall polo matches.

Would be great to see if the Duchess and maybe Prince George are attending to watch.
Is this the first time they participate in a cricket match? I only recall polo matches.

I think William has participated in a cricket match before.

There was that brief display in NZ where he almost hit Kate in the head

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community

http://38.media.tumblr.com/4ae02c5b0ef7457d52a9050618459638/tumblr_n8pp0iZX9J1swd44ko1_1280.jpg
http://37.media.tumblr.com/bbbc8586942bbaecaa1c0f183b4cc4fb/tumblr_n8pofsNJE51tepvc5o1_r1_1280.jpg
http://38.media.tumblr.com/c5ff19ad096af6461cb92e2103df8a71/tumblr_n8plym4IDv1swd44ko1_1280.jpg

My word, the Queen looks fantastic - energetic and younger looking too!!! What a superb smile!

She really does have the kind of smile that instantly lights up a room doesn't she? :flowers:

It's been the reception for winners of The Queen's Awards for Enterprise 2014. The Duke of York, the Duke and Duchess of Gloucester, the Duke of Kent and Princess Alexandra were present as well.

** gettyimages/zimbio: Queen's Awards for Enterprise **

Royal Central @RoyalCentral · 45s
William, Kate & Harry will visit the Tower of London's poppy installation in the moat on 5 Aug as part of the WW1 centenary commemorations.

Last edited:
Video:
The Princes William and Harry spent a second day at the Commonwealth Games today, they visited a Coach Core project at Gorbals Leisure Centre. Coach Core aims to highlight the importance of sports and to train the next generation of sports coaches-
Home - ITNSource News

Eyes front! Kate turns soldiers' heads as she joins Wills and Harry at the Commonwealth Games to watch the athletics
Kate, Duchess of Cambridge, turns soldiers' heads at Commonwealth Games | Mail Online
Loved all the photos in the DM. These 3- particularly the Duke and Duchess have phenomenal people skills. William has a smile that lights up a room, and I love the last picture. The man knows how to listen with his heart.

Loved all the photos in the DM. These 3- particularly the Duke and Duchess have phenomenal people skills. William has a smile that lights up a room, and I love the last picture. The man knows how to listen with his heart.

My heart just about melted when I saw the picture of Catherine kneeling in front of a little girl, and thanking her for the teddy bear. Absolutely precious :wub:. And of course I agree with all your other observations. This trio knows how to reach out, and touch the hearts of others, that's for sure.

My heart just about melted when I saw the picture of Catherine kneeling in front of a little girl, and thanking her for the teddy bear. Absolutely precious :wub:. And of course I agree with all your other observations. This trio knows how to reach out, and touch the hearts of others, that's for sure.

They've added new pictures since I was on this AM! Oh, my gosh, how precious is that?!:wub::wub: I can see why your heart melted!
And Daria, I think I know a big fan of William's who would have had fun with him and the video games!;):lol:

Video:
The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge and Prince Harry spent a second day at the Commonwealth Games in Glasgow today. They toured the Athletes Village, joined in traditional games and met athletes including Usain Bolt and 13 year old Erraid Davies-
Home - ITNSource News

Video:
The Duke & Duchess of Cambridge and Prince Harry have visited the new 'Blood Swept Lands and Seas of Red' poppy installation at the Tower of London this morning. It follows their attendance at yesterday’s WWI commemoration services in Belgium-
Home - ITNSource News

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n6ztgEZpIIM

Last edited:
The Duchess of Cambridge proved one again that she's a high street princess as she swapped yesterday's Alexander McQueen for blue L.K Bennett for a visit to the Tower of London.
Laughing with one of the Beefeater guards and with General the Lord Dannatt, Constable of the Tower as she arrived at the fortress, the Duchess looked stylishly sober in her blue dress and conservative navy suede court shoes.
Like yesterday's cream Alexander McQueen, the blue colour of the dress was a nod towards the peace that was shattered 100 years ago yesterday.

Kate, Duchess plants memorial poppy at Tower of London wearing tranquil blue | Mail Online

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom