British Royal Family Current Events 6: April-December 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Duke of Edinburgh, who is Colonel of the Grenadier Guards, will chair the Regimental Council Meeting at Buckingham Palace on May 20th. I'm guessing The Duke of Cambridge will attend along with the Prince of Wales, Duke of Kent and Princess Royal. All ahead of the Trooping of the Colour parade.

The Duke of Edinburgh, who is Colonel of the Grenadier Guards, will chair the Regimental Council Meeting at Buckingham Palace on May 20th. I'm guessing The Duke of Cambridge will attend along with the Prince of Wales, Duke of Kent and Princess Royal. All ahead of the Trooping of the Colour parade.

Does it say William, Edward and Anne will attend?

Last edited:
Does it say William, Edward and Anne will attend?

No it doesn't. I think it is as stated - a chairing role so the other's don't attend. Charles has an engagement elsewhere and as it is the Welsh Guards who are taking part this year, if the role was other than chairing by Prince Philip, I think Charles would be there

Rubbish sentence but I hope its understandable. :lol:

Last edited:
Last edited:
Prince Charles issues battle rallying cry to end poaching:
Prince Charles issues battle rallying cry to end poaching - ITV News

Richard Palmer ‏@RoyalReporter 1h
Prince William: "Either we take action to stem the trade: or we will run out of the animals."

Richard Palmer ‏@RoyalReporter 1h
Will: "I sincerely hope that my generation is not the first on this planet to consider elephants, rhinos or tigers as historical creatures."

Clarence House ‏@ClarenceHouse 2h
The Duke of Cambridge has asked his Foundation to work with young people around the world who want to make a difference #endwildlifecrime

Paul Harrison ‏@SkyNewsRoyal 1h
#royal Prince #William stands to speak at #endwildlifecrime conference pic.twitter.com/0sDU6AMEKO

Paul Harrison ‏@SkyNewsRoyal 2h
#royal #Charles and #William shown some of the products that result in poaching #endwildlifecrime pic.twitter.com/xBVeGZN1El

SkyNewsRoyal Paul Harrison 2h
#royal #William and #Charles also shown range of animals killed for their fur pic.twitter.com/HAExu8ANDu

Paul Harrison ‏@SkyNewsRoyal 1h#endwildlifecrime Bring illegal products into the Uk at your peril pic.twitter.com/5cegs2ZTz6

Paul Harrison ‏@SkyNewsRoyal 1h
#royal #William "consumer deserves to know illegal animal parts' fashionable & luxurious image at odds with barbarity of how parts obtained"

Last edited:
The Queen and The DOE are due to attend and kick off is at 4pm.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, also the Prince of Wales and Duchess of Cornwall, and the Duke and Duchess of Gloucester will attend.

I would love to be invited to a garden party! I look forward to seeing everyone at the party, as it's always lovely to see them all interact with the public. :)

First Royal Garden Party of the year I believe, in attendance we have HM, Duke of Edinburgh, The Prince of Wales, The Duchess of Cornwall, The Duchess of Cambridge and The Duke and Duchess of Gloucester.

We have a live update feed here (no video);
Kate Middleton live: Pregnant Duchess attends Queen's summer garden party at Buckingham Palace - Mirror Online

Jo Tomlin ‏@JoTomlin 5m
For all you Royal watchers out there - Kate Middleton in yellow frock #QueensGardenParty

Jo Tomlin ‏@JoTomlin 24m
Royal tea (see what I did there) #QueensGardenParty https://twitter.com/JoTomlin/status/337227165982683137/photo/1

PICTURE:
Clarence House ‏@ClarenceHouse 4m
The Prince of Wales, The Duchess of Cornwall and The Duchess of Cambridge attend a Garden Party at Buckingham Palace
https://twitter.com/ClarenceHouse/status/337234100521938945/photo/1

Last edited:
I cant believe Im having to ask this but has anyone seen any pictures of HMQ?

I am wondering the Same! I have seen pictures of Charles, Camilla and Kate but I have not seen any pictures of Elizabeth and Philip from the Garden Party today.

Daily Mail article says they arrived at 4pm with the others, but neither getty nor Zimbio has any pictures.

It's ridiculous isn't it? Catherine makes one appearance a month and the Queen, the main lady, doesn't even get a photo. What a joke.

If The Queen & Duke of Edinburgh attended, there will be pictures.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom