British Royal Family Current Events 6: April-December 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Do you think that prince William had worn knee breeches with the garter under his knee for the Diplomatic Corps Reception? Prince Charles has worn knee breeches to these events.
Or is prince William too modern for knee breeches?

Don't look like Camilla wore her royal family Order either. Is this picture from this years event?

I don't know if William wear his Garter under his knee for these events. We haven't seen any pictures of this event when they attended so we can't say.

Last edited:

This picture is from 2005 or 2006, that's why Camilla is not wearing her orders, sorry for not pointing that out!

^^^ Yes the photo is old as Edward is in the background behind Camilla.

On a side note....what is Charles wearing?...

He wearing the knee breeches with his order of the Garter garter on leg.

It looks odd but if it works! :D

Did I remember correctly that William is also attending the British Military Tournament today, as well as the Wessex's and Gloucester's?

.what is Charles wearing?...
He is wearing formal Court evening Dress {rarely seen these days, but} de rigeur in the last reign, and in the early years of the current one.

Last edited:
So funny how there are photos of this event and sometimes not. Just odd.

I really like the Official Court Dress. I hope Charles and William keep it going.

It looks odd but if it works! :D

Did I remember correctly that William is also attending the British Military Tournament today, as well as the Wessex's and Gloucester's?

William is going on Sunday

OMG, I hadn't noticed the knee breeches.

AdmirerUS, Thanks for the info on the necklace.

The following is the compilation of the old photos of the British royal family (originally posted by bellezza_storia)

The photos of the British royals

If the above is in a wrong thread, please, move it in a appropriate one.

Last edited:
Martin ‏@MartinRoyalUK 3h
Prince William joined P. Charles today at a meeting of Duchy of Cornwall's council as he learns more about the estates he’ll one day head.

Martin ‏@MartinRoyalUK 3h
The council, which usually meets twice a year, has been attended by William before and is in control of the Duchy of Cornwall estates.

** dailymail: The Queen and Camilla, Duchess of Cornwall up the glamour as they make rare public appearance together in Essex **

Joint engagements are becoming a nice habit...

Video:
The Queen and Duchess of Cornwall have officially opened the new headquarters of Barnardo's in Ilford-
Home - ITNSource News

You know, I just love the fact that The Queen has taken Camilla & Catherine under her wing and decided to do these joint engagements with them.

Thank you for the links.

I think it's lovely that Camilla chose to wear a Bruce Oldfield design considering he is a former Barnado's Boy himself.

Love the way the Queen stops and goes right over to the children. I bet she is a fantastic granny and great-granny. I do love watching the Queen and Duchess do these joint engagements.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom