The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 08-21-2013, 02:46 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by annaelfka View Post
HM, Earl, Countess, Duke of York, at Gloriana, on the River Thames.
Press Association Images
The Queen enjoys a summer cruise on the Thames - ITV News
If there is a better topic, please move as I'm not sure where to post it.
Duke of Kent and duke and duchess of Gloucester were on the boat as well.

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-ELhdFWAbPX...600/Pic+6+.jpg

"invisible" cousins :(

Old 08-28-2013, 08:01 AM
Imperial Majesty

Richard Palmer ‏@RoyalReporter 40m
The Duke of Cambridge, Patron of SkillForce and Prince Harry, Patron of WellChild, will attend BGC Partners Charity Day on Sept 11.

Richard Palmer ‏@RoyalReporter 32m
Always fun those days when the royals go on the trading floors to raise money for charity.

A.W. TOZER
Old 08-29-2013, 07:15 AM
Heir Apparent

Prince Edward, Sophie, Princess Anne and Tim on their way to Crathie Church in Balmoral on Sunday 25th August. I think green/brown was the colour code...

Royals
Old 09-04-2013, 01:08 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Molly2101 View Post
Prince Edward, Sophie, Princess Anne and Tim on their way to Crathie Church in Balmoral on Sunday 25th August. I think green/brown was the colour code...

Royals
second pic. Wish there were more and bigger.

(L-R) Capt. Tim Laurence, Prince Edward, ... | British Royal Family T
Old 09-07-2013, 05:34 PM
Heir Apparent
Royal Blogger

Today (September 7) HM, Prince Philip and Prince Charles attended the Braemar Highland Gathering in Braemar, Scotland:

BBC News - The Queen, Prince Philip and Prince Charles attend the Braemar Gathering

braemar-gathering-braemar-aberdeenshire-scotland-britain-07-sep-2013-1081803 - Foto's, pers en stockbeelden, Videos - Photos de presse, banque d'images et Vidéos : Isopix.be

Search - Getty Images UK: GBR: Braemer Highland Games 2013
Search - Getty Images UK: GBR: Braemer Highland Games 2013

"Think of all the beauty still left around you and be happy". Anne Frank
Old 09-07-2013, 06:34 PM
Heir Apparent

Two things that tickle me.

1. Every year Charles and the Queen completely crack up over the sack race. Some years one or the other laughs so hard they cry.

http://cache3.asset-cache.net/gc/179...dlkXyb2A%3d%3d

2. Every year, the photogs take pictures of the Duke of Edinburgh peeping around the pillars covered in heather.
http://cache2.asset-cache.net/gp/179...yGP8dnjJY%2far
Old 09-07-2013, 11:29 PM
Imperial Majesty

Video:
Royals Attend Braemar Highland Games:
Home - ITNSource News

A.W. TOZER
Old 09-09-2013, 08:48 AM
Imperial Majesty

Clarence House ‏@ClarenceHouse 3h
We have got a packed week of events for you! Five of our members of the #RoyalFamily are busy helping good causes this week. More soon...

A.W. TOZER
Old 09-09-2013, 12:19 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdmirerUS View Post
Two things that tickle me.

1. Every year Charles and the Queen completely crack up over the sack race. Some years one or the other laughs so hard they cry.

http://cache3.asset-cache.net/gc/179...dlkXyb2A%3d%3d

2. Every year, the photogs take pictures of the Duke of Edinburgh peeping around the pillars covered in heather.
http://cache2.asset-cache.net/gp/179...yGP8dnjJY%2far
Great pictures!
Old 09-09-2013, 01:25 PM
Imperial Majesty

Peter Hunt ‏@BBCPeterHunt 43m
Three senior royals -- Princes Charles, William and Harry -- will attend the funeral of their friend Hugh van Cutsem.

A.W. TOZER
Old 09-09-2013, 01:28 PM
Imperial Majesty
Royal Blogger

@HWalesWatch: Prince Harry & Prince William will attend Hugh van Cutsem's funeral w/their father. H&W are very close to his sons http://t.co/l4pKvMv9IE
Old 09-09-2013, 02:48 PM
Imperial Majesty

Royal Central ‏@RoyalCentral 11m
Prince Charles, William and Harry will be attending the funeral of Hugh van Cutsem on 11th. Their planned engagements will still go ahead.

A.W. TOZER
Old 09-10-2013, 07:31 AM
Imperial Majesty
Royal Blogger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dman View Post
Royal Central ‏@RoyalCentral 11m
Prince Charles, William and Harry will be attending the funeral of Hugh van Cutsem on 11th. Their planned engagements will still go ahead.
Wrong date apparently;
@HWalesWatch: Prince Harry, Prince William , & Prince Charles to attend van Custem funeral on Sept 13th - @hellomag http://t.co/Q2JhFpWLQh
Old 09-10-2013, 08:33 AM
Imperial Majesty

Thanks for the correction on the date.

A.W. TOZER
Old 09-11-2013, 04:52 AM
Imperial Majesty

Robert Jobson ‏@theroyaleditor 2h
Prince Charles will lead his family to say sad farewell at the funeral of his friend High van Cutsem at Brentwood Cathedral, Essex today.

Prince Charles, Camilla, Princes' William & Harry will attend funeral of family friend Hugh van Cutsem at Brentwood Cathedral, Essex today.

Unclear if The Duchess of Cambridge will attend the funeral of Hugh van Cutsem in Brentwood, Essex with her husband and other royals today.

A.W. TOZER
Old 09-11-2013, 04:55 AM
Imperial Majesty

BGC Charity Day ‏@BGCCharityDay 6m
Another trade secured by HRH The Duke of Cambridge here at #BGCCharityDay... pic.twitter.com/8XV8x6u9P9

BGC Charity Day ‏@BGCCharityDay 7m
Prince William and Prince Harry are both busy trading for #BGCCharityDay! All for good causes @WellChild @SkillForceUK

BGC Charity Day ‏@BGCCharityDay 17m
HRH The Duke of Cambridge and Prince Harry take to the phones... #BGCCharityDay pic.twitter.com/0gJ55a9rVm

A.W. TOZER
Old 09-11-2013, 05:24 AM
Imperial Majesty
Royal Blogger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dman View Post
Prince Charles will lead his family to say sad farewell at the funeral of his friend High van Cutsem at Brentwood Cathedral, Essex today.

Prince Charles, Camilla, Princes' William & Harry will attend funeral of family friend Hugh van Cutsem at Brentwood Cathedral, Essex today.

Unclear if The Duchess of Cambridge will attend the funeral of Hugh van Cutsem in Brentwood, Essex with her husband and other royals today.
I wish people would decide on the date! :)
Old 09-11-2013, 05:51 AM
Courtier

Richard Palmer@RoyalReporternow
Prince Charles and the Duchess of Cornwall have arrived at Brentwood Cathedral but there was no sign of the Duchess of Cambridge.
Old 09-11-2013, 06:01 AM
Moderator Emeritus
Blog Editor
Royal Blogger

September 11, 2013 - The Duke Of Cambridge And Prince Harry Attend BGC Partners

Gettyimages gallery ** Zimbio gallery
Old 09-11-2013, 06:16 AM
Heir Presumptive

I alaways enjoy seeing pictures when William & Harry do a joint engagement - there is a lovely interaction between them.

Closed Thread

Tags
duke of cambridge, pippa middleton, prince harry, prince william, royal wedding