The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > British Royals > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 10-30-2013, 02:04 PM
Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Molly2101 View Post
I wish there was a lot more coverage too Dman. The British monarchy are much more private though, which I appreciate but at times it frustrates me. I think if they were much more open with the press and released photos and allowed these types of things to be filmed, they would perhaps not be bothered so much.

I do like that we get clips of the family arriving into the room for dinner and the speeches by the guest head of state and the Queen, but I do wish we saw much more.
Yeah, I just wish would see more of these important State Visits.

On a previous note:

Rebecca English ‏@RE_DailyMail 1h
The Field of Remembrance is a very long-standing engagement for the Duke of Edinburgh. Harry's presence suggests he make take it on, one day

Dr. Maya Angelou
Old 10-30-2013, 07:46 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dman View Post

Yeah, I just wish would see more of these important State Visits.

On a previous note:

Rebecca English ‏@RE_DailyMail 1h
The Field of Remembrance is a very long-standing engagement for the Duke of Edinburgh. Harry's presence suggests he make take it on, one day
It makes sense, as Harry certainly looks to be a career solider. I really hope we get video from this, as I've heard it's a really moving ceremony.

Old 11-05-2013, 08:29 PM
Majesty

Martin ‏@MartinRoyalUK 3h
Both Prince Edward & Prince William are to attend the British Military Tournament this year. Prince Edward on 7th December, William on 8th.

Dr. Maya Angelou
Old 11-06-2013, 04:33 PM
Majesty

JB ‏@Royal_beans 1h
REMINDER: The Duke of Edinburgh accompanied by Prince Henry of Wales will attend the Field of Remembrance at Westminster Abbey on Nov 7

Dr. Maya Angelou
Old 11-06-2013, 04:57 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Martin ‏@MartinRoyalUK 3h
Both Prince Edward & Prince William are to attend the British Military Tournament this year. Prince Edward on 7th December, William on 8th.
What is the British Military Tournament?
Old 11-06-2013, 05:30 PM
Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Molly2101 View Post
What is the British Military Tournament?
It's a military tattoo and pageant.

Dr. Maya Angelou
Old 11-07-2013, 03:47 AM
Majesty

British Royals ‏@britishroyals 24m
London Poppy Day! William & Kate meeting poppy supporters at KP 10am. Philip & Harry opening Westminster Abbey Field of Remembrance 11am.

Dr. Maya Angelou
Old 11-07-2013, 05:50 AM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
It's a military tattoo and pageant.
Thank you Dman.
Old 11-07-2013, 09:15 AM
Majesty

Video:
The Duke of Edinburgh was accompanied by Prince Harry today when he made his annual visit to the Field of Remembrance at Westminster Abbey. The royals paid their respects by each laying a Cross of Remembrance in front of two wooden crosses from the Graves of Unknown British Soldiers from the First and Second World Wars-
Home - ITNSource News

What a carry on! Kate and William join Barbara Windsor to surprise shoppers with unannounced visit to high street poppy sellers-
When the Windsors met Barbara Windsor: Wills and Kate join actress on London bus to mark capital's poppy day | Mail Online

Dr. Maya Angelou
Old 11-07-2013, 11:00 AM
Royal Highness

The Duke Of Edinburgh & Prince Harry Visit The Field Of Remembrance - Pictures - Zimbio
Old 11-07-2013, 11:34 AM
Majesty

Video:
Duke of Edinburgh and Prince Harry Meet War Veterans-
Home - ITNSource News

Dr. Maya Angelou
Old 11-09-2013, 07:01 AM
Majesty

Richard Palmer ‏@RoyalReporter 4h
Another unannounced engagement: William, Kate, and Harry gave a reception for their charities forum at Kensington Palace yesterday.

Dr. Maya Angelou
Old 11-12-2013, 08:06 AM
Majesty

Robert Jobson ‏@theroyaleditor 1h
The Queen and The Duke of Edinburgh will meet Walking With The Wounded teams with Prince Harry on Wed 13 November.

Joe Little ‏@MajestyMagazine 4h
The Queen and Prince Philip will meet Walking With The Wounded teams @supportthewalk with Prince Harry at Buckingham Palace tomorrow. 1/2

Joe Little ‏@MajestyMagazine 4h
The royal couple will meet wounded UK, US & Commonwealth servicemen & women ahead of the South Pole Allied Challenge 2013. @supportthewalk

Dr. Maya Angelou
Old 11-13-2013, 02:17 PM
Majesty

Royal Central ‏@RoyalCentral 1h
The Queen is back on form today after missing an investiture yesterday due to ‘mild discomfort’ with her ankle. pic.twitter.com/pfsZShm1BN

Video:
The Queen and Duke of Edinburgh have met with Walking With the Wounded teams with Prince Harry at Buckingham Palace-
http://news.itnsource.com/?SearchTer...OUNDED%20TEAMS

Dr. Maya Angelou
Old 11-13-2013, 02:21 PM
Royal Highness

britishroyalfamilyandmore • princeharrysupporter: Prince Harry take Walking...
Old 11-13-2013, 03:56 PM
Imperial Majesty
Royal Blogger

WWTW ‏@supportthewalk 3h
Prince Harry & @edparker1965 showing to Her Majesty The Queen the type of pulk they'll be pulling on #SouthPole2013
https://twitter.com/JamesEdgarPA/sta...798848/photo/1

https://twitter.com/ClarenceHouse/st...247041/photo/1
Old 11-13-2013, 07:43 PM
Majesty

Dr. Maya Angelou
Old 11-19-2013, 12:10 PM
Imperial Majesty
Royal Blogger

Joint father & son engagement next week;

Richard Palmer ‏@RoyalReporter 7m
Prince William will join his father Prince Charles at a meeting of United for Wildlife at the Zoological Society of London on Nov 26.

Mark Stewart ‏@RegalEyes 3m
Pity Prince George is too young to go to @zsllondonzoo with dad & grandpa. The Meet Santa experience would be a great start to his 1st Xmas!
Old 11-19-2013, 12:36 PM
Majesty

Royal Central ‏@RoyalCentral 49m
The Queen and Duchess of Cornwall to attend joint engagement in Essex next month http://www.royalcentral.co.uk/?p=20035

Dr. Maya Angelou
Old 11-19-2013, 08:58 PM
Majesty

Martin ‏@MartinRoyalUK 2h
The Queen and Prince Philip were joined by Princess Anne and Princess Michael of Kent at the poetry reception at Buckingham Palace earlier.

Dr. Maya Angelou
Closed Thread

Tags
duke of cambridge, pippa middleton, prince harry, prince william, royal wedding