British Royal Family Current Events 6: April-December 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
yes!!! I can't wait for see kate in another tiara!

Jesal Parshotam ‏@therealjesal 10m
Was great to photograph the Duchess of Cambridge wearing a Tiara this evening. Last time I did that was at the royal wedding. #royal #tiara

Rebecca English ‏@RE_DailyMail 4m
Sorry for radio silence after such a teasing tweet but had to write urgently for the paper as it is likely to be a front page picture.....

Rebecca English ‏@RE_DailyMail 4m
I also believe it to be the Queen Mother's fan-motif tiara, often called the lotus flower tiara.....

Last edited:
According to Rebecca English on Twitter it will be front page pictures tomorrow!!!

Can't wait to see the pictures.

You know before tiara's took over twitter I was going to get a cuppa, now I'm afraid to leave my computer!

Rebecca English ‏@RE_DailyMail 4s
The Duchess is wearing her hair in a half-up, half-down style to show off the tiara. Her dress, when you see it, is by Alexander McQueen

There has got to be a time embargo on these pictures.

THIS IS IT!!!!

Royal Central
‏@RoyalCentral
What we’ve all been waiting for: The Duchess of Cambridge in a tiara. (from @RegalEyes)

https://twitter.com/RoyalCentral/status/407985271586553857/photo/1

The Diamond Duchess: Kate wears glittering tiara for white tie ball at Buckingham Palace | Mail Online

Last edited:
Lotus all the way ...

article-2517729-19D1668C00000578-785_634x618.jpg

Yeah!!! Finally we see her wearing a tiara!

Oh she looks LOVELY and the tiara was a perfect choice for her- light and youthful, probably comfortable. Glad she didn't go with the scroll and that she used something different!

Ok I really don't like the hairstyle. Sorry but if one has a tiara to wear you need a proper hairstyle. Just one minute ago I was praying that she is not wearing an half-up do like on her wedding day and now ..... . Apart from that I like the tiara and the earrings. Can't say more until there a proper pictures. :)

Can't say more until there a proper pictures. :)

That's all the pictures we're going to get. No pictures were taken inside BP and none of her exiting the car.

Royal Central ‏@RoyalCentral 1m
Prince William was in full white tie with decorations but the pictures don’t show whether Kate has been admitted to the Royal Family Order.

We can't see if she's wearing her Royal Family Order of Queen Elizabeth II. Very nice tiara btw.

Thanks Lumutqueen! Maybe we are lucky and there is one or even two more :)

I wonder if one of the problems is that there would be way too many photographers from almost all of the countries wanting access - now THAT would be a zoo!

I wonder if one of the problems is that there would be way too many photographers from almost all of the countries wanting access - now THAT would be a zoo!

it is not a "public" event. This occasion happens every year and photographers are not given access within the palace.

I think The Queen's official photographer or Cameraman should be on call for this event. There's photographers at the palace for State Banquets, receptions, meetings, etc. I think this elegant and prestigious event should be properly pictured and videoed.

I do have to say the 3rd December has become a night of firsts for Kate. This time last year her pregnancy was announced. :lol:

The tiara is beautiful and Catherine looks really lovely. I do wish she wore her hair all up though, as I think tiara's look better with one's hair up. Hmph, what do I know though! I kind of hope she has not got the Royal Family Order as I don't feel she has done enough to deserve it really. Just producing an heir doesn't qualify enough for me but meh.

Catherine looks so stunning. I'd love to see the full ensemble, if you will. In any case, the tiara is gorgeous, and I love the hairdo.

OK, Santa is real and I am thrilled there were paps in place to grab those shots!
It appears Catherine has not yet been given the family order. That would make a great stocking stuffer.
I think this means that jewels are heading back to the crown (avoiding taxes) and being loaned out to the family, fairly generously by QEII.
I know everyone wants to see Catherine full length, but I'd also like a good look at how William is completely turned out. He looks so yummy in formal wear.
Sleep well tonight, peeps, we got to see the tiara!

Perhaps she'll be getting the Order within the new year or just decided not to wear the Order. Sometimes the royals don't wear their Orders. It's a funny thing.

Or she could have had one on. We can't see the part of the dress where an order would be pinned.

So will there not be anything released of the dinner? There has always been a video from the banquets I thought. It would be a shame not to be able to see Catherine at her first banquet dressed to impress. Im so hoping something will be released.

Sent from my SCH-I800 using The Royals Community mobile app

So will there not be anything released of the dinner? There has always been a video from the banquets I thought. It would be a shame not to be able to see Catherine at her first banquet dressed to impress. Im so hoping something will be released.

it is not a banquet, it is a reception with about 1500 guests.

O.k. Reception then. Im still hoping something is released. As I said, it would be a shame if we dont get to see anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom