British Royal Family Current Events 6: April-December 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
@HWalesWatch: Prince Harry & Prince William will attend Hugh van Cutsem's funeral w/their father. H&W are very close to his sons http://t.co/l4pKvMv9IE

Royal Central ‏@RoyalCentral 11m
Prince Charles, William and Harry will be attending the funeral of Hugh van Cutsem on 11th. Their planned engagements will still go ahead.

Royal Central ‏@RoyalCentral 11m
Prince Charles, William and Harry will be attending the funeral of Hugh van Cutsem on 11th. Their planned engagements will still go ahead.

Wrong date apparently;
@HWalesWatch: Prince Harry, Prince William , & Prince Charles to attend van Custem funeral on Sept 13th - @hellomag http://t.co/Q2JhFpWLQh

Thanks for the correction on the date.

Robert Jobson ‏@theroyaleditor 2h
Prince Charles will lead his family to say sad farewell at the funeral of his friend High van Cutsem at Brentwood Cathedral, Essex today.

Prince Charles, Camilla, Princes' William & Harry will attend funeral of family friend Hugh van Cutsem at Brentwood Cathedral, Essex today.

Unclear if The Duchess of Cambridge will attend the funeral of Hugh van Cutsem in Brentwood, Essex with her husband and other royals today.

Prince Charles will lead his family to say sad farewell at the funeral of his friend High van Cutsem at Brentwood Cathedral, Essex today.

Prince Charles, Camilla, Princes' William & Harry will attend funeral of family friend Hugh van Cutsem at Brentwood Cathedral, Essex today.

Unclear if The Duchess of Cambridge will attend the funeral of Hugh van Cutsem in Brentwood, Essex with her husband and other royals today.

I wish people would decide on the date! :)

Richard Palmer@RoyalReporter now
Prince Charles and the Duchess of Cornwall have arrived at Brentwood Cathedral but there was no sign of the Duchess of Cambridge.

I alaways enjoy seeing pictures when William & Harry do a joint engagement - there is a lovely interaction between them.

I alaways enjoy seeing pictures when William & Harry do a joint engagement - there is a lovely interaction between them.
Rebecca English@RE_DailyMail
Cheeky Prince Harry may have got his brother in hot water at the BGC charity day today ordering William to: Stop flirting, get on with it!

Richard Palmer ‏@RoyalReporter now
Prince Charles and the Duchess of Cornwall have arrived at Brentwood Cathedral but there was no sign of the Duchess of Cambridge.

Is the funeral today or in 2 days? And if it's today, how are William an Harry expected to attend if they're doing the BCG engagement? Is it one in the morning, the other in the afternoon, or have the pair of them been cloned?

:previous:
Sombre Prince Charles joined by William, Harry and Camilla at the funeral of his closest friend Hugh van Cutsem

Read more: In mourning Prince Charles joined by Harry and William at the funeral of his closest friend Hugh Van Cutsem | Mail Online

and a gallery from Zimbio.com & another Zimbio.com gallery

Video:
The Duke of Cambridge and Prince Harry cracked jokes with each other as they made multi-billion pound deals for charity on a City trading floor today. The princes were at brokerage firm BCG Partners in London's Docklands to raise money in memory of people who died in the attacks on New York's twin towers on September 11, 2001-
Home - ITNSource News

kirstenblowers
1 day ago · Orangery at Kensington Palace
Having Afternoon Tea next to Kensington Palace and look who decides to come home!... Prince William and Prince Harry! I blew them a kiss!
Instagram#

Very nice pictures.

Nice to see all Wessex's together :)
Queen looks great :flowers:

Last edited by a moderator:
Does anyone else think that looks a bit like Fergie in the one photo?

Does anyone else think that looks a bit like Fergie in the one photo?

Yes, I thought that too, but then I noticed the DoE in the picture as well. Sarah had left by the time he arrived.

Love the photo of the little girls presenting flowers to the Queen. If I did not know better, I would say she was their Granny!:D
Her Majesty looks wonderful in a tartan kilt too!

Thanks for the article Molly, I enjoyed looking at the photos. I'm thinking the same; it's great to see HM wearing a kilt. From what I read in the article, it sounded like it was a nice event. Sophie looks very nice and it's good to see Louise and James too.

I thought it was Fergie until I saw Philip and then thought it couldn't be her. I don't think the Wessex's were there when Fergie was there either. I think it's lovely that the Wessex's stay so long at Balmoral with the Queen as it allows her and Philip to spend time with their youngest grandchildren as she wont really see them grow up. I don't mean that in a negative way; I simply mean she wont see them grow up and get married, whereas she has been able to see that with her older grandchildren. I know that's common with a lot of grandparents - it's just nice to see her enjoying time with her youngest two. Louise and James will have a lot of memories of these times as little children just the two of them with Granny and Grandpa.

I liked the image of James with his parents talking to the people who were there. I wonder what he and Louise think of all this as it is probably very normal for them. Wasn't a fan of what Louise was wearing, but it is lovely that you can just glimpse her curls in her hair.

Thanks for the images of William and Harry and Lady Laura's wedding. I found it odd that Catherine didn't go as she was apparently spotted shopping today. I have to say I do love a man in a morning suit. They look so dapper.

Here is a question regarding English weddings because the photos from today's wedding of James Meade and Lady Laura Marsham illustrate the issue: Aren't people like Prince Harry and Pippa allowed to bring a date? Or is traditional not to invite a guest unless the couple is engaged? It seems appropriate for Pippa to have attended with Nico, for example, if only to have a partner for dinner and dancing. I'm wondering because at American weddings, it's commonplace to invite adult singles to bring a guest.

Catherine seemed to be busy running errands and looking after George.

Here is a question regarding English weddings because the photos from today's wedding of James Meade and Lady Laura Marsham illustrate the issue: Aren't people like Prince Harry and Pippa allowed to bring a date? Or is traditional not to invite a guest unless the couple is engaged? It seems appropriate for Pippa to have attended with Nico, for example, if only to have a partner for dinner and dancing. I'm wondering because at American weddings, it's commonplace to invite adult singles to bring a guest.

It's entirely up to the bride and groom, I imagine in both Pippa and Henry's case they may wish to keep their partners out of the picture.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom