British Royal Family Current Events 5: July 2011-March 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I bet they all have such a great time catching up with each other. They see very little of each other so these family events mean a great deal to them.

I bet they all have such a great time catching up with each other. They see very little of each other so these family events mean a great deal to them.

Not many times throughout the year the entire family is together, so its really nice.
Any sign of Zara and Mike?

Just so you all know, the DM will be reporting Catherine is 'less than 12 weeks pregnant' in February :lol:

Last edited:
The Royal Reported Richard Palmer on twitter mentioned there was no sign of Zara. No mention of Peter either, which is odd. Perhaps they were there, just no images of them.

The Daily Mail article, although not always reliable, writes that the Queen and younger members of the family finish decorating the tree on Christmas Eve when they arrive. I can just see Louise and James helping put the baubles on the branches...

The most georgeus woman is Lady Sophie Windsor (wife of Frederick) imo.
Whereas Zenouska Mowatt is not beautiful at all.

Also no sign of Lord Nicholas & his family, nor Lascelles family.

Not many times throughout the year the entire family is together, so its really nice.
Any sign of Zara and Mike?

Just so you all know, the DM will be reporting Catherine is 'less than 12 weeks pregnant' in February :lol:
Lol the DM only last week kept saying she was barly 8 weeks. :ROFLMAO:

The most georgeus woman is Lady Sophie Windsor (wife of Frederick) imo.
Whereas Zenouska Mowatt is not beautiful at all.

Also no sign of Lord Nicholas & his family, nor Lascelles family.

I wouldnt expect the Lascelles to be there anyway.

Lol the DM only last week kept saying she was barly 8 weeks. :ROFLMAO:

They will maintain she is less than 12 weeks until a certain amount of time has passed from her hospitalisation. It is the only significant information SJP gave us. Apparently she was 8 weeks when admitted on the 3rd, so she's not yet 12 weeks.

some photo of james?

I'd like to see Peter, Autumn and theur daughters...

I just mean it looks like Eugenie has an 'official' driver (protection officer?) and I thought the York girls didn't have access to those perks any longer

I think The Duke of York will keep his daughters protected and they still have drivers.

Sad is the news haha. I guess there are no photos since its just a family gathering.

Love seeing everyone together glad the Duchess was well enough to attend.

I just mean it looks like Eugenie has an 'official' driver (protection officer?) and I thought the York girls didn't have access to those perks any longer
Eugenie visited patients at orthopaedic hospital earlier today:flowers:

Yes, healthy and happy. I guess Catherine has to enjoy the good days when she's able because I think I read somewhere that her HG can reoccur at any time

Yes, healthy and happy. I guess Catherine has to enjoy the good days when she's able because I think I read somewhere that her HG can reoccur at any time
I know, I suffered from HG and it's a long process. :ermm:

I guess the next 'big thing' will be Christmas Day as far as photo-ops are concerned for the BRF?
I'm still kind of hoping William and Catherine are at Sandringham but I understand if they're not

Last edited:
I guess the next 'big thing' will be Christmas Day as far as photo-ops are concerned for the BRF?
I'm still kind of hoping William and Catherine are at Sandringham but I understand if their not
To be honest I think they will be there:flowers:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom