British Royal Family Current Events 5: July 2011-March 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
wow! kate look soooooooo beautiful!! all them look so happy! at last kate used jewels like a royal!

Kate does look outstanding (she looks very happy in her recent pictures and more relaxed).

It is WILLIAM who looks so dapper, in my opinion. Married life seems to agree with the both of them.

She is stunning! But did she arrive without coat? She will got pneumonia! What is the temperature tonight in London?

She is stunning! But did she arrive without coat? She will got pneumonia! What is the temperature tonight in London?

Yes, she arrived without any coat or shawl. According to the BBC it's 7C in London right now. I'm sure she was pretty chilly!

It was in the spirit of the event - Kate was brave to go out in cold like that in a strapless.

Loved seeing Prince William, Catherine and Prince Harry all together. They are ALL dashing, and represent the British Royal Family so well!

Oh my....she is stunning! The dress is gorgeous and that necklace....WOW! This is the first time we have seen her in some serious jewels. I would love to know who gave her that necklace. She looks very royal and I hope to see her wearing more serious jewelry like this.

God they all look AMAZING! Kate is wearing McQueen. The show airs in a few days on ITV The Duchess is speaking with Prime Minister's wife last I heard.

Last edited:
God they all look AMAZING! Kate is wearing McQueen. The show airs in a few days on ITV

Glad to see you could make it ghost_night554! I was worried you were going to miss all the excitement! You always make such a useful contribution to these kind of events. :flowers:

Thanks EIIR. I'm happy I managed to get home in time! Thank you for the compliment.

Here's Harry's speech from tonight
Duke and Duchess of Cambridge honour British troops at awards night - Telegraph

Some untagged photos from the event here:
http://theroyalchronicle.wordpress....m-catherine-and-harry-at-sun-military-awards/

Regal Eyes is saying the jewelery Kate is wearing tonight came from her private collection
RegalEyes Mark Stewart

Kate wearing some serious sparkle in the form of what looks like a diamond & ruby necklace which we're told is from her private collection

I'll have a look see if we may get any sneak peaks but I get this feeling ITV will hold off till Wednesday to release any footage.

Last edited:
To echo some other posters, Catherine looks stunning. Very elegant, sophisticated, and royal. William has almost always looked dapper and handsome in a suit/tux, so tonight's event is no different. They both look happy.

Please Kate, force your husband to buy new smoking. Thank you :flowers:

He is the Lord Lieutenant of Greater London. The cross is the Order of St John of Jerusalem. Not sure about the other decorations.

Last edited:
I am wondering if that wonderful necklace converts into a tiara???????? Any thoughts???????

In the photo accompanying the story below who is the military guy on the right? He is wearing three medals. One at his neck and a large yellowish round one on his chest and a large cross below that. Anyone know what the three medals are?

Prince William and Kate Middleton honour British troops at awards night - Telegraph

As mentioned above, he's the Lord Lieutenant of Greater London, Sir David Brewer (formerly the Lord Mayor of London). The decoration hanging from his neck is the insignia of a commander of the Order of St Michael and St George, the gold oval is the badge of a knight bachelor, and the cross is the star of a knight of justice of the Order of St John of Jerusalem.

That necklace looks like it could be transformed into a small tiara pretty easily! And what a playful and colorful tiara it would be!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom