The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > British Royals > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 09-19-2011, 07:06 PM
Serene Highness

She looks a little like a friend of Prince Andrews. i cannot remember her name, but I have seen other pictures of her. But then .... I could be totally wrong. :)

Old 09-19-2011, 07:55 PM
Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Princess of Durham View Post
She looks a little like a friend of Prince Andrews. i cannot remember her name, but I have seen other pictures of her. But then .... I could be totally wrong. :)
There was Judith Hess, who was at Royal Ascot with Andrew this year: Prince Andrew's new friend the global art dealer who trades with top hat connoisseurs | Mail Online

And Goga Ashkenazi: Prince Andrew's £15m mansion 'bought with tainted cash from Kazakh scam' | Events and opinions

Old 10-13-2011, 04:20 PM
Administrator

Queen Elizabeth, the Duke of Edinburgh, the Earl of Wessex and the Duke and Duchess of Gloucester
attended a reception at Buckingham Palace in advance of the royal visit to the Commonwealth of Australia,
October 13, 2011.

Among the guests were members of the Australian community living in the UK and famous Australians like
Hugh Jackman, Elle Macpherson or Jason Donovan.

** Pic ** gettyimages/zimbio gallery **
Old 10-13-2011, 06:36 PM
Heir Apparent

I do love HM. The single image is so lovely and he smile is so genuine. :) Nice to see the Duke and Duchess of Gloucester, shame Sophie did not attend. I love the Queen's ensemble, purple suits her.

On a side note, Hugh Jackman is very attractive and I did forget he was Australian, nor did I know Elle Macpherson was Australian.
Old 10-14-2011, 06:25 AM
Courtier

HM purple suit is absolutely beautiful. The shade really does look lovely on her. I do love the photograph with Hugh Jackman.
Old 10-17-2011, 04:51 PM
Administrator

Queen Elizabeth has officially opened the Round Square International Conference at Wellington College,
Berkshire, today, October 17. The Duke of Edinburgh and the Duke of York, as one of the patrons of
Round Square attended the event as well as King Constantine, also patron of Round Square and Queen
Anne-Marie.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** Pic 5 ** daylife gallery **

** PA: Queen opens global schools meeting **
Old 10-17-2011, 05:18 PM
Gentry

ooooh. i just wanted to sleep, i feel so bad today and now i see king costis here. i feel so much better now. thank you. but why is he having a cane? is he ill? not hope so. queen looks like miss marple.
Old 11-16-2011, 09:25 AM
Administrator

Queen Elizabeth, the Duke of Edinbugh and the Prince of Wales attended a service of celebration to mark
the 400th anniversary of the King James Bible at Westminster Abbey in London on November 16, 2011.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** gettyimages/zimbio gallery **

** BBC: King James Bible: Queen marks 400th anniversary **
Old 11-16-2011, 09:46 AM
Courtier

Thank you Iceflower for this post. This particular anniversary service had such a wonderful and historic significance and was certainly very well attended. HM looked absolutely lovely in her pale shell pink coat over a black and white polkadot dress. The matching pink hat with a contrast of the black band and floral assessories made this a very striking outfit.
Old 11-17-2011, 01:39 PM
Majesty

Spletnik -Queen Elisabeth, Duke of Edinburgh and Prince Charles at Westminster Abbey in London on November 16, 2011
Old 11-28-2011, 02:43 PM
Nobility

Richard Palmer @royalreporter

Kate's wearing a stunning green Mulberry dress at the Queen's media reception at Buckingham Palace tonight.
Old 11-28-2011, 03:44 PM
Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by TortillaChips View Post
Richard Palmer @royalreporter

Kate's wearing a stunning green Mulberry dress at the Queen's media reception at Buckingham Palace tonight.
I'm intrigued and cannot wait to see some pictures of the said dress.

I'm not obsessed with royalty...I just think intensely about it.
Old 11-28-2011, 04:23 PM
Heir Apparent

Some info from Sky News' Paul Harrison
Quote:
SkyNewsRoyal Paul Harrison
#royal #diamondjubilee so I arrive in the tweet suite and there are already journos in here. Nice chat with William and Kate...
47 minutes ago
#royal #diamondjubilee William had just come back from his Irish Sea: "I'm just part of the team" he told me #Kate "having a quiet night in"
#royal #diamondjubilee #William and #Kate were joined by Prince of Wales and Duchess of Cornwall. Wills and Kate split up to chat to media
From Fearne Cotton
Quote:
Fearnecotton fearne cotton
Prince William is still a radio 1 listener which is good news. He has asked for a shout out tomorrow. I think I can manage that!
More:
Quote:
britishroyals British Royals
RT @EamonnHolmes: Obviously I can't divulge what we chatted about - but William and Kate were also there - a stunning couple.
From Richard Palmer
Quote:
RoyalReporter Richard Palmer
William and Kate worked the room very well, I thought. She is very self-assured.
RoyalReporter Richard Palmer
We were asked not to repeat conversations so sorry to be a bore but I'm going to respect their wishes.
Quote:
A historic tweet - from the Buckngham Palace tweetsuite
https://twitter.com/#!/ruskin147/status/141220868402589698/photo/1
Quote:
MajestyMagazine Joe Little
Just left the Palace after the most incredible evening. The Queen was on sparkling form and Prince William a delight to speak with.
MajestyMagazine Joe Little
The Duchess of Cambridge as delightful as you'd expect and ditto the Duchess of Cornwall, who was great fun.
Old 11-28-2011, 04:39 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daria_S View Post
I'm intrigued and cannot wait to see some pictures of the said dress.
I hate this waiting

Richard Palmer @royalreporter:

There are photos. Check out Express.co.uk - Home of the Daily and Sunday Express | Homepage | Breaking news, sport, showbiz, pictures and video from the Daily and Sunday Express newspapers - updated 24/7 later if not already.

Lots of people tweeting to say much secrecy about conversations etc. but hopefully there will be lots of decent pictures
Old 11-28-2011, 05:24 PM
Heir Apparent

First 2 pics. Original Credit: PA Images
Duchess of Cambridge
http://27.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lv...t60lo1_500.jpg
HM The Queen
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lv...t60lo1_500.jpg
Old 11-28-2011, 05:32 PM
Royal Highness

I think she's wearing this Mulberry fall 2011 dress

style.com
Old 11-28-2011, 05:34 PM
Heir Apparent

^I think your bang on with that one. The color the fabric everything matches to a tee.

Another photo of Kate
http://www.newscom.com/nc/displayOpe...type=newsearch
One of William
http://www.newscom.com/nc/wmark/News...rtrlfour929915
On newscom type in Buckingham Palace if the links above don't work.
Tons more photos here
http://www.apimages.com/Search.aspx?...roup=-10&sh=10
Quote:
victoriaarbiter Victoria Arbiter
William + Kate's cheeky sense of humor came shining through in her dress choice for the night!
A brilliant balance has been set so far but I think Kate just reminded everyone who's in charge! : )
1 minute ago
Peace + love signs surely a tongue in cheek message to the press to continue to play so nicely!
1 minute ago
RoyalDickie Dickie Arbiter
Terrific evening at the Palace's media reception with HM & Prince Philip on cracking form. Good to meet old friends & make some new ones.
Quote:
CamillaTominey Camilla Tominey
It's meant to be off the record but in general....
4 minutes ago
CamillaTominey Camilla Tominey
So Camilla is a gem and so is Kate...
Article:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/ar...ea-rescue.html
Untagged photos
http://www.zimbio.com/pictures/Q5Fbb...ion+Media+Mark

Alright that's all from me off to do my homework now.
Old 11-28-2011, 10:30 PM
Majesty

Everyone looked great this evening. Catherine's smile was as usual, her best feature, and I loved the color of her dress.

This was posted on my twitter, and I found it rather amusing.

https://twitter.com/#!/SkyNewsRoyal/...334337/photo/1

I'm not obsessed with royalty...I just think intensely about it.
Closed Thread