The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > British Royals > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 12-19-2012, 07:15 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by yvr girl View Post
Do we know when the Christmas lunch for the extended Royal family is scheduled?
It's today
Niraj Tanna@IkonPictures
I understand #PrinceWilliam and #Kate #DuchessOfCambridge will attend the #Royal Family #Christmas lunch at Buck House today. #katemiddleton

Old 12-19-2012, 09:31 AM
Heir Apparant
Royal Blogger
Picture of the Week Team Member

Richard Palmer ‏@RoyalReporter Screams from excited fans outside Buckingham Palace just now, as the Duchess of Cambridge arrived for the Royal Family's pre-Xmas lunch

Richard Palmer ‏@RoyalReporter Kate, accompanied by a detective, arrived a few minutes after Prince William, who was driven in with Viscount Linley.

Richard Palmer ‏@RoyalReporter Camilla, as usual, gave the crowd a big smile. Kate, last to arrive, was driven in at high speed. Harry is in Afghanistan. No sign of Zara.

Richard Palmer ‏@RoyalReporter Around 40 members of the extended Royal Family are at the palace lunch, including Charles, Camilla, Andrew and his girls, Edward and Sophie.

Old 12-19-2012, 10:42 AM
Serene Highness

Not an event for photos I suppose, although we may get a pic of Catherine arriving

Duchess of Cambridge joins Prince William and extended Royals for pre-Christmas lunch | Royal | Express.co.uk - Home of the Daily and Sunday Express

Catherine looks beautiful!
Old 12-19-2012, 11:10 AM
Heir Apparent

I love the Christmas pre lunch; we only ever see images of the family arriving. I imagine they will all be there. Even Louise and James attend this lunch.

Hope we see some images of the family arriving. :)

Glowing Duchess of Cambridge joins Royals at Buckingham Palace Christmas Lunch

Some more images in this link. Lovely to see everyone there. Seeing Sophie wearing her glasses when she drives always makes me giggle. Nice to see Beatrice drive herself.
Old 12-19-2012, 11:34 AM
Serene Highness

Who is the woman next to Sophie?
Old 12-19-2012, 11:38 AM
Imperial Majesty

That's the childrens nanny next to Sophie.
Old 12-19-2012, 11:39 AM
Imperial Majesty

I've seen her with the children before.
Old 12-19-2012, 11:41 AM
Heir Apparent

The woman next to Sophie is their children's Nanny. She goes with them everywhere. Literally.

Isopix have some more images. Xan and Cosima Windsor are ADORABLE!
Old 12-19-2012, 11:48 AM
Imperial Majesty

Yeah, the Wessex's nanny is with them all the time. That's why I recognized her right away. Very nice pictures. Looks like William & Catherine came from different directions to the lunch but left together.
Old 12-19-2012, 11:49 AM
Serene Highness

Wow, Lady Marina-Charlotte Windsor is gorgeous!
Old 12-19-2012, 11:50 AM
Imperial Majesty

I bet they all have such a great time catching up with each other. They see very little of each other so these family events mean a great deal to them.
Old 12-19-2012, 11:52 AM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dman View Post
I bet they all have such a great time catching up with each other. They see very little of each other so these family events mean a great deal to them.
Not many times throughout the year the entire family is together, so its really nice.
Any sign of Zara and Mike?

Just so you all know, the DM will be reporting Catherine is 'less than 12 weeks pregnant' in February
Old 12-19-2012, 11:57 AM
Heir Apparent

The Royal Reported Richard Palmer on twitter mentioned there was no sign of Zara. No mention of Peter either, which is odd. Perhaps they were there, just no images of them.

The Daily Mail article, although not always reliable, writes that the Queen and younger members of the family finish decorating the tree on Christmas Eve when they arrive. I can just see Louise and James helping put the baubles on the branches...
Old 12-19-2012, 12:01 PM
Serene Highness

I bet the Queen spoils James and Louise to no end
Old 12-19-2012, 12:08 PM
Heir Apparent

The most georgeus woman is Lady Sophie Windsor (wife of Frederick) imo.
Whereas Zenouska Mowatt is not beautiful at all.

Also no sign of Lord Nicholas & his family, nor Lascelles family.
Old 12-19-2012, 12:13 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duke-of-Earl View Post
Not many times throughout the year the entire family is together, so its really nice.
Any sign of Zara and Mike?

Just so you all know, the DM will be reporting Catherine is 'less than 12 weeks pregnant' in February
Lol the DM only last week kept saying she was barly 8 weeks.
Old 12-19-2012, 12:20 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biri View Post
The most georgeus woman is Lady Sophie Windsor (wife of Frederick) imo.

Also no sign of Lord Nicholas & his family, nor Lascelles family.
I wouldnt expect the Lascelles to be there anyway.
Old 12-19-2012, 12:46 PM
Imperial Majesty
Royal Blogger

Quote:
Originally Posted by royalistbert View Post
Lol the DM only last week kept saying she was barly 8 weeks.
They will maintain she is less than 12 weeks until a certain amount of time has passed from her hospitalisation. It is the only significant information SJP gave us. Apparently she was 8 weeks when admitted on the 3rd, so she's not yet 12 weeks.
Old 12-19-2012, 12:48 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biri View Post
That is not a very nice thing to say.
Old 12-19-2012, 01:07 PM
Serene Highness

Kate Middleton enjoys SECOND festive banquet in 24 hours as she tucks into Queen's Christmas lunch - Mirror Online

Does anyone know why Eugenie has a driver and Beatrice is by herself?
There doesn't appear to be any rhyme or reason to how family is arriving

Closed Thread