British Royal Family Current Events 4: March 2007-July 2011

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
13 December 2007
After visiting the new Emmaus community centre for homeless people in West Norwood, South London, HRH The Duchess of Cornwall joined her son and daughter, Tom Parker Bowles and Laura Lopes, and stepson HRH Prince William for a private dinner at Scott's Restaurant, Mayfair.

"Around the corner," says The Daily Mail, HRH The Duke of York was dining with his family, including daughter Princess Beatrice's boyfriend, David Clark, at Cipriani Restaurant.

William swaps the nightclub for a quiet meal with Camilla - and there's no sign of Charles or Harry | the Daily Mail

Some more pictures:

The Queen 1
The Queen 2
The Queen 3
The Queen receives flowers

The Duke of Edinburgh
The Duke of Edinburgh, The Prince of Wales, The Duchess of Cornwall

The Duchess of Cornwall
The Duchess of Cornwall
The Prince of Wales and the Duchess of Cornwall

The Duke of York & Princess Eugenie
Princess Eugenie and Princess Beatrice

Princess Beatrice
Princess Beatrice
Princess Beatrice
Princess Eugenie
Princess Eugenie

The Duke of York
The Earl of Wessex
The Princess Royal

The Queen looks marvelous. As always. I may be a little tired of that black bag, but nevertheless, she is perfect. I even like that hat with multi-coloured feathers.
The Duchess of Cornwall - wonderful. I love the purple coat, I love the hat (would be much better if it weren't black, but it's very nice anyway), wonderful set of brooches, elegant gloves. The stockings could have been a bit darker, but overall, a very nice impression.
The Princess Royal - I love Anne, she's one of my facvurite Royals ever. But that coat, and that hat were among the most ugliest things I've ever seen. Especially together.
Princess Beatrice... I hate the coat, I hate the shoes, I hate the stockings, and I completely loath that headpiece - I've never seen anything as horrible even during the Ascot.
Princess Eugenie - a major surprise, because I actually like her. She is much better then Beatrice anyway. I like her coat, although I have an impression it doesn't fit her completely. The belt, at least not that one, shouldn't have been there. The hat is a very nice and I suppose also warm one. And I do like her hairstyle quite a lot. Even her shoes & stockings work, combined with the rest of the outfit.

The Duke of Edinburgh - perfect as always. I love his electric blue tie.
The Prince of Wales - perfect again. Awesome shoes, great tie & coat.
The Duke of York - a bit too dark for my taste, but nevertheless very elegant. The umbrella & the tie fitted perfectly. :D
The Earl of Wessex - Again too dark, but elegant.

Thanks so much, CT and Avalon, for posting pics of the RF going to Church on Christmas Day. We've been away visiting family for Christmas, and I've been looking forward to seeing the pics. :flowers:

Thanks CasT and Avalon for the photos. The Queen looked wonderful, very animated. The color of her coat was very flattering, imo. I really like the photo of Pss Anne smiling. She looks quite pretty. You can tell Prince Edward is still glowing from the birth of his son. In the last photo of Prince Andrew he does not look amused. But's still very attractive. The York girls - well, I think Pss Beatrice looked nice (sorry, Avalon). She looks like she's slimming down and appears for elegant than usual. That hat has got to go, but I think the coat and shoes were fine. White is not usually a good color for a big girl like Pss Eugenie, but her haircut looks cute.

Beatrice's coat looks like an old army coat and that hat, the style and colour of which is horrendous anyway,teamed with the coat just makes the whole outfit look worse. I have to laugh at some newspapers saying she was "leading the style stakes" on Christmas Day they must either be blind or completely sycophantic.

Someone help those York girls. their ongoing fashion disasters outnumbered only by their mother's. I LOVE the Queen's festive day outfit gosh I think Her Majesty looks better all the time.

Can anybody tell me, if the Duke and Katherine, Duchess of Kent were there at Sandringham for christmas?

Can anybody tell me, if the Duke and Katherine, Duchess of Kent were there at Sandringham for christmas?
When the Royals still spent Christmas at Windsor, i believe the Duke and Duchess spent Christmas with them, but since at Sandringham, i don't think so. I have always seen the Queen's children and Princess Margaret's family only.

the queen is looking lovely very pretty colour and the shape of the hat is very modern
dont like autumn not keen on the thing stuck to the side of her hair too big IMO

Was sophie there

is that Chatto boys http://i27.tinypic.com/zv60lh.jpg

Yes those are the Chatto boys, and the lady standing in front of Autumn in your picture with the white coat is Sophie.

thanks that is what i thought was Sophie but wasnt sure and i also wondered why we have so few pictures of her from the front at the event as it his her first proper outing since james's birth

I hope we can see more pics of everyone from the family who was there. There are a really few pics.

Autumn looks wonderful

It's a pity that there are not many coverage of Sophie like the last few years's Easters. Hopefully though by Monday, there will be some more photos of the Countess. There are 2 photos from Rex Features but unfortunately that i do not have access to that account to see a larger photo.
Her Majesty has been in really good outfits in this week. Especially for this Easter, so lovely and elegant pink outfit, a spring spirit!

Not many photographers were convering the event. Harry and William weren't there. The real news was Autumn that is the pics they wanted and got. There is one nice pic of Sophie and Edward getting in the car over at REX

Last edited:
Here's one more pic of Sophie and Edward and one of Anne
at the Easter service. As to Sophie's pic probably the one
you've mentioned, Claire.

** Sophie and Edward ** Anne **

Yet again Sophie and Edward hav'nt brought Louise along. She's well over 4 years old now so ought to be able to attend a church service just as Lord Linley's daughter has done at that age at Christmas time. I think they are taking this privacy thing a bit too far.

That is something to discuss at the Edward and Sophie thread,

When did Anne became a BA air stewardess?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom