British Royal Family Current Events 4: March 2007-July 2011

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Thanks for this. Much nicer to see the images without watermarks. The family looked lovely today. I do love the men in suits...Prince Harry looks handsome. :) I love the images of Sophie with Prince Philip. The Duke is such a character, I can imagine his conversations to be very amusing.

wow.. :eek: it sure doesn't take long to flood the forums with tons of pics from today's festivities... Good job, Everyone. :flowers:

Kate is absolutly superb. I love her outfit and her tiny hat. Wonderful hear too in a little "chignon". Perfect look. I think we can all be very confidant for the canada !

She looks every inch a Royal Duchess. :crown3:

Kate, William and Harry at Epsom

Getty Images - Unsupported browser detected

I absolutely love Kate's look and the boys look smashing in top hats.

Finally in these pictures I see Prince Harry's resemblance to Prince Charles - I know its been commented upon but I could never quite see it, but there's one picture that is startling - definitely see Charles in the slight side profile.

All three of them are looking very fine. Nice. Can't wait for Kate to be pregnant - what fun it will be. :flowers:

The DoC and EoW are now included in the Zimbio gallery:

-> Duchess of Cornwall
-> Prince of Wales (now in a suit)
-> Earl of Wessex
I love the Duchess' lovely green ensemble and it is great to see the wedding hat make a re-appearance.

Edward looks really great with a Panama hat. Great look and healthy keeping the sun off his head. Good move and I hope the rest of the family follow his lead.

Thanks for this. Much nicer to see the images without watermarks. The family looked lovely today. I do love the men in suits...Prince Harry looks handsome. :) I love the images of Sophie with Prince Philip. The Duke is such a character, I can imagine his conversations to be very amusing.
You're welcome; I'm also excited about this event as many royals looked extremely stunning and distinguished. :flowers:

Here's another link with photos without watermarks
Royals at the Epsom Derby | The Royalty Chronicles

Big photos:
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3071/5797034082_bbb62c5bf3_o.jpg
http://cdn.buzznet.com/media/jj1/2011/06/william-derby/prince-william-kate-middleton-derby-02.jpg
http://cdn.buzznet.com/media/jj1/2011/06/william-derby/prince-william-kate-middleton-derby-01.jpg
http://i.huffpost.com/gadgets/slideshows/28110/slide_28110_287366_huge.jpg

Countess Sophie in her hat
http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2011/06/04/article-1394278-0C672FCE00000578-940_634x859.jpg

Shame about the race, lovely to see the family.

The Epsom pictures were very nice, although Eugenie always seems to wear clothing that is a size too small for her!
Kate's outfit was rather bland, she has done better, but it was nice to see her hair up.
Sophie's hat had a few too many feathers, but as a whole, the family looked great.

More importantly, they really seemed to be enjoying themselves.

In the videos the jacket Kate wore appears less ivory and more white than in pictures....

Last edited by a moderator:
:previous: On the video, Kate's jacket looks darker than her dress. Is that what you're referring to?

Very nice pictures of members of the Royal Family in very relaxing circumstances.

Harry wins for best-dressed. :flowers: He is one of the few men that I have seen that looks great in pastels.

I wonder why Philip and Harry decided to put flowers in their lapels. You can tell from the pictures that Harry arrived with out one. Maybe he did wear the flower for the Queen as has been suggested.

I like the addition of the flowers. I also loved Prince Edward's tie; it had horses on it! He often wears rather interesting ties. Between his wife's hats and his ties, they make quite a pair!

Queen Elizabeth made a speech inside the Siambr (Chamber) as she attended the opening of
the fourth session of the National Assembly for Wales at the Senedd, Cardiff Bay, on June 7,
2011 in Cardiff, Wales.

The Duke of Edinburgh, the Prince of Wales and the Duchess of Cornwall were present as well.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** gettyimages/zimbio gallery ** belga ** isopix **

** BBC video: Welsh Assembly **

Last edited:
You know what I saw last night in one of the bigger pictures w/out watermarks, but didn't get a chance to post about due to Thunderboomers?

Check out Prince Edward's tie. He's got horses running on it.

I did a double take at first, as I wasn't sure I was seeing what I was seeing, but sure enough... Cute touch IMO. :eek:)

edited to add...And I see Molly beat me to it. :eek:) Oh well, I was sent to the page before this when I clicked on the link in the E-mail alert I was sent, so...It's all good. :eek:)

Last edited:
I think Kate looked stunning at the Epsom derby, there is a strict dress code so it's difficult to be fashion forward. I loved her fascinator. She and William looked very happy!
Regarding the advertisement for household staff, It is only for Kensington Palace not Anglesey, inevitably they will need some help.

Well I must say that Catherine looks lovely. She is every inch a royal. She carries herself as if she were born a royal. Im so proud of her. I do have a question though. Why is Catherines mom not with the family? She is watching the derby by herself. Is she not good enough to be with the family? Being Catherines mom I would think gives her some kind of honor wouldnt it? Just seems kind of strange not to see them together.

She isn't part of the RF - that's probably why she isn't photographed with them. She probably saw her daughter and son-in-law in the building.

She isn't part of the RF - that's probably why she isn't photographed with them. She probably saw her daughter and son-in-law in the building.

That is quite possibly why, but I was a bit confused as to why she wasn't in the Royal box with them either. Sophie's father is often seen in the Royal box and in the process at Ascot. I know Catherine's mum had a horse running as well so perhaps she was with the other owners of that horse. I was still confused by the lack of her presence in the box. Perhaps she didn't want to be in it!

Tiggersk8 said:
Check out Prince Edward's tie. He's got horses running on it.

I did a double take at first, as I wasn't sure I was seeing what I was seeing, but sure enough... Cute touch IMO. :eek:)

edited to add...And I see Molly beat me to it. :eek:) Oh well, I was sent to the page before this when I clicked on the link in the E-mail alert I was sent, so...It's all good. :eek:)

I loved his tie. It was a cute touch. He does often wear interesting ties. I like it.

that's pretty much the deal. I'm sure there will be an "occasional" event here and there that the middletons might be invited to.. but as a general rule, I would venture a guess that it will be pretty rare at least for now and probably for as long as HM Queen Elizabeth II reigns.

I don't remember where I saw it, but I read somewhere that sometimes Prince Edward's children pick out his ties for him!

i wonder why not only sophie and eugenie had those beige shoes on easter, but now catherine as well.. must be something special about them ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom