The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > British Royals > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 07-30-2006, 07:57 AM
Heir Apparent

Princes William and Harry yesterday disputing a Match in the Club of Pole of Tretbury, England.

from hola
Attached Images

Old 07-30-2006, 10:34 AM
Heir Apparent

More of the Royal Family leaving the "Hebridean Princess" after their week-long cruise along the Western Isles.

Prince Charles kissed goodbye to his mother, Queen Elizabeth

Queen Elizabeth & Prince Phillip leaving the Hebridean Princess

Prince Charles & Duchess of Cornwall, also Princess Anne & Tim Lawrence leaving the ship

The Queen's personal belongings, marked "The Queen"

(source EMP)

Old 07-30-2006, 10:37 AM
Heir Apparent

some more...

Princess Eugenie, also the Duke of York leaving the Hebridean Princess

Princess Anne's family, including Peter Phillips & his girlfriend, Autumn Kelly leaving the ship

and the Wessex family with the cute Lady Louise with her white furry stuffed-animal

(source EMP)
Old 07-30-2006, 10:49 AM
Commoner

I suppose that camilla left at the same time as charles did when HM also left???
Old 07-30-2006, 10:51 AM
Commoner

I am curious because the daily mail said that camilla had rushed back from the ship and they used the same picture as the one above so the point is if they left together when HM also left then there was no question of camilla leaving before HM isn't it???
Old 07-30-2006, 11:07 AM
Courtier

I love the pictures of Edward and Louise. :)
Old 07-31-2006, 11:34 AM
Commoner

yezzz i do love pics of lady louis so big/tall for her age 2 and half years old and so very happy to get seeing more new pics of her with her proud parents and relatives too
Old 07-31-2006, 11:43 AM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaan
I suppose that camilla left at the same time as charles did when HM also left???
what i understand charles stayed on alone and is meeting camilla later. camilla left when the Queen left, along with everyone else in the family. please correct me if i'm wrong.
Old 07-31-2006, 11:44 AM
Heir Presumptive

Everybody had gotten off the ship and then Charles said goodbye to everybody and went back on the ship. It was also the silver anniversary of his first marriage and maybe he wanted to be alone.
Old 08-01-2006, 09:23 AM
Nobility

It is see not often Queen Elizabeths dress is much beautiful and scarfs look!!! She is perceft dress and mother!!! Not often see Prince Charles kisses mother Queen Elizabeth.!! It is warmest relatives Queen Elizabeth and Prince Charles! Queen Elizabeth is all royal family and grandchildren. It is pretty his grandchildren Lady Louise is like more grandmother Elizabeth!!!!
Old 08-01-2006, 09:35 AM
Serene Highness

Thank you everyone for the great pictures, I love Lady Louise- she is getting so big and I think looks a lot like the Windsor side of the family. I think it is great that the Quenn has more time to spend with the youngest of her grandchildren. I just have one question... why does Prince Andrew always look so mad in most pictures?
Old 08-01-2006, 02:42 PM
Gentry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Princejohnny25
Everybody had gotten off the ship and then Charles said goodbye to everybody and went back on the ship. It was also the silver anniversary of his first marriage and maybe he wanted to be alone.
To be honest i don't really think Charles would have thought too much about what would have been his anniversary.He has Camilla now.
Old 08-01-2006, 06:55 PM

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/london/5236942.stm

Former Royal Dress maker, aged 100, was murdered by neighbour.
Old 08-01-2006, 09:22 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeatrixFan
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/london/5236942.stm

Former Royal Dress maker, aged 100, was murdered by neighbour.
How incredibly horrible! Why would someone want to harm a 101 y/old person. Does anyone know if she designed some of HM's dresses now out on display? A tragic story. I only hope she went fast.
Old 08-02-2006, 11:36 AM
Imperial Majesty

I've moved the off-topic posts about a possible commemoration of the 10th anniversary of Diana's death to the "Anniversaries and Birthdays" thread in the Diana forum. People are welcome to go and talk about it there as long as they can manage not to turn the conversation into another fight. If that happens, we'll be doing some wholesale deletion.

Now let's please get this thread back on topic.

Elspeth

British Royals moderator
Old 08-02-2006, 04:55 PM
Heir Apparent

Sorry, but what were doing on the "Hebridean Princess" for over week-long cruise along the Western Isles?
Old 08-02-2006, 04:58 PM

It was a holiday. The Queen privately booked the ship for a special holiday with the family for her 80th.
Old 08-02-2006, 05:02 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeatrixFan
It was a holiday. The Queen privately booked the ship for a special holiday with the family for her 80th.
Thanks my Dear

How often they're going on holiday by yacht? The usually go to Scotland on holiday.
Old 08-03-2006, 07:01 AM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnik
How often they're going on holiday by yacht? The usually go to Scotland on holiday.
They did go to Scotland on holiday, but on the yacht cruise. Memories of Britannia.
Old 08-05-2006, 03:01 PM
Imperial Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnik
Thanks my Dear

The Queen is at Balmoral now as far as I know. She had to stay in one of the lodges after the cruise because Balmoral was still open to the public for a further week.

Tags
british royal family