Anne, Princess Royal Current Events 5: April 2008-December 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh yay, its a Tim sighting! Is Anne wearing the same jacket the Daily Fail claimed was Chaplin-esque?? I didn't see any resemblance to the famous comic at all. Bizarrely, I'm sure I've seen a picture somewhere of the Queen and Princess Anne meeting Charlie Chaplin.

Somehow she reminds me a bit of Hyacinth Bucket when they went sailing on a yacht.

Nice look for Anne in casual slacks and blazer; she looks ready to hoist a sail or two. Maybe even take a turn at the wheel!

Last edited:
Somehow she reminds me a bit of Hyacinth Bucket when they went sailing on a yacht.

Now now....It's not "Bucket". It's "Bouquet". ;)

I love that show too. :D

Loved Anne's look today and it was totally her too. That shirt/blouse she had on under the blazer though? In a way I wish HRH had opened the blazer and given us a better look at it, as it looked so pretty the little of it we saw. Oh well... :)

That shirt/blouse she had on under the blazer though? In a way I wish HRH had opened the blazer and given us a better look at it, as it looked so pretty the little of it we saw. Oh well... :)

She's tantalizing us with glimpses of that nice blouse; she needed to undo a few more buttons.....on the blazer, not the blouse! Well, maybe another button on the blouse.....:lol:

Happy Birthday to HRH The Princess Royal!

On September 27, Princess Anne visited Oystermouth Castle, the Mumbles, she visited the 360 Beach and Watersports Centre and Wales National Pool Swansea in Swansea and she visited Cardiff Youth Offending Service in Cardiff.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 **

** walesonline.co.uk: Large crowds greet Princess Anne to Swansea **

** southwales-eveningpost.co.uk: HRH The Princess Royal visits Swansea **

** swansea.ac.uk: In the swim – Princess Anne visits Swansea ** Swansea University gallery **

Princess Anne adopts rescue horse from charity to live at her Gatcombe Park home | Mail Online

A former rescue horse has been adopted by Princess Anne and moved to her sprawling country estate.

The Welsh Cobb, Annie, was spotted by the Princess Royal while she was touring the Horse World Welfare rescue stables in Somerset this summer.

The Royal was so taken with the steed that she offered her a home at Gatcombe Park, in Gloucestershire.
Annie is now helping the princess herd sheep and hack around her 200 acres of woodland.
That horse must be in heaven! Well done, Princess Anne!

I love how, like Camilla w/the Jack Russells she adopted from the animal rescue she's patron of, Anne walks her talk when it comes to issues such as this. Good on HRH!! :)

On September 27, Princess Anne visited Oystermouth Castle, the Mumbles, she visited the 360 Beach and Watersports Centre and Wales National Pool Swansea in Swansea and she visited Cardiff Youth Offending Service in Cardiff.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 **

** walesonline.co.uk: Large crowds greet Princess Anne to Swansea **

** southwales-eveningpost.co.uk: HRH The Princess Royal visits Swansea **

** swansea.ac.uk: In the swim – Princess Anne visits Swansea ** Swansea University gallery **

Iceflower, you do yeoman's duty all the time with your links for so many of the firm. Thank you, thank you, thank you.

Every time I see her with that hairstyle I think of Francis Ford Coppola's version of Dracula!

Iceflower, you do yeoman's duty all the time with your links for so many of the firm. Thank you, thank you, thank you.

We all have to agree with that, iceflower. I was thinking of telling you this for many months. If they have any idea what goes on on TRF, they are surely very thankful to you..as we all are..

Every time I see her with that hairstyle I think of Francis Ford Coppola's version of Dracula!

Makes me think of Mel Brooks' Young Frankenstein! (Frau Blucher----Neighhhhh!)

:previous:Yup..only she and her elder brother have that "terrific" look when they engage in one-to-one conversations with individuals in a group..They seem fully devoted and engrossed.. Its not that other royals get involved/interested while chatting, but these two have a sharp look, especially from side profile..must have got it from their father..

We all have to agree with that, iceflower. I was thinking of telling you this for many months. If they have any idea what goes on on TRF, they are surely very thankful to you..as we all are..

That is too kind, thank you so much, vkrish :flowers::flowers:

On October 2nd Princess Anne has opened the 26th World Liquefied Petroleum Gas Forum at The Queen Elizabeth II Conference Centre in London.

** Pic **

Yesterday, October 8, she officially opened the Anne Rowling Regenerative Neurology Clinic at at Edinburgh University together with author JK Rowling.

** Pic **

** edinburghnews.scotsman.com: JK Rowling MS clinic opened by Princess Anne **

** dailyrecord.co.uk: JK Rowling's multiple sclerosis clinic opens in Edinburgh in the name of her late mother **

For the first time in more than a century, Barrie will host a Royal visit.
Princess Anne — the Princess Royal — will receive a regal welcome from the city during a visit on Tuesday, Oct. 22.

The Queen and Prince Philip had two children (Prince Charles and Princess Anne) before she ascended to the throne and two after, Prince Andrew and Prince Edward.

She received the title Princess Royal from The Queen in June 1987 — she is the seventh holder of the title — and she is the colonel-in-chief of the Grey and Simcoe Foresters infantry regiment of the Canadian Forces Reserve.
During her visit she'll meet some of them at the Barrie Armoury during a closed event.

"Her Royal Highness will get an opportunity to talk to soldiers of the regiment and their families," said Capt. Gary Johnson.
The last time the regiment was face-to face-with Princess Anne was in Owen Sound in 1979, although there have been other occasions when some of the soldiers met her at other events.

The last visit by a member of the Royal Family to Barrie was in 1901 when Duke and Duchess of York (later King George V and Queen Mary) toured the city.
A reception on Oct. 22 will also take place at the Southshore Centre at 2:15 p.m.

Royal inspection in Barrie | Barrie Examiner

Just an hour and a half north of where I live, and the only way to get to cottage country.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom